Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,825 members, 7,806,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Jesus Is Not Angel Michael And Has Always Been God [proof] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Not Angel Michael And Has Always Been God [proof] (680 Views)

The Truth About Jesus (michael) And The Trinity / Jesus Is The Almighty, Not Angel Michael, Pls Don't Be Deceived / CONTROVERSY: Biblical Linking Of Arch-angel Michael And Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is Not Angel Michael And Has Always Been God [proof] by Jeromejnr(m): 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
I will just be giving three major scriptures to prove that Jesus has always been God and He is not angel Micheal as some people think.

First Scripture: Isaiah 6 King James Version (KJV)

In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple. Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly. And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory. And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke. Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the Lord of hosts. Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar: And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged. Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me. And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.......

Well, how do we know this is Jesus and not the Father? John spoke about it here:

John 12:37-41
37 Even after Jesus had performed so many signs in their presence, they still would not believe in him. 38 This was to fulfill the word of Isaiah the prophet:

“Lord, who has believed our message
and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?”[a]
39 For this reason they could not believe, because, as Isaiah says elsewhere:

40 “He has blinded their eyes
and hardened their hearts,
so they can neither see with their eyes,
nor understand with their hearts,
nor turn—and I would heal them.”
41 Isaiah said this because [b]he saw Jesus’ glory and spoke about him

Note: We can see from this scripture that before Jesus came to the world, Isaiah had already seen Him in a vision sitting high on a throne and Seraphims worshiping Him saying "Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord of Hosts and the whole earth is full of His glory". I mean if Jesus is angel Michael as some people think, why will His fellow angels be worshiping Him? and why will He be called Lord and the glory of the earth be attributed to Him? Is it not only a God that is to be worshiped?

Second Scripture: John 17 (This is Jesus praying to the Father)

"....I have brought you glory on earth by finishing the work you gave me to do. And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began...."

Note: Looking at this scripture, you can't tell me that angel Michael shared in God the Father's glory before the world begun. C'mon, that's just absurd. We all know no one can share God's glory except he himself is also a member of the Godhead. (Is 42:8 "I am the LORD; that is my name! I will not give my glory to anyone else, nor share my praise...."wink.

Third Scripture: Hebrews 1:5-13 (God the Father here speaks to the Son)

"For to which of the angels did He ever say: “You are My Son, today I have begotten You”? And again: “I will be to Him a Father, and He shall be to Me a Son”? But when He again brings the firstborn into the world, He says: “Let all the angels of God worship Him.” And of the angels He says: “Who makes His angels spirits and His ministers a flame of fire.” But to the Son He says: “Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; a scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom. You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness; therefore God, Your God, has anointed You with the oil of gladness more than Your companions.” And: “You, Lord, in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth, and the heavens are the work of Your hands. They will perish, but You remain; and they will all grow old like a garment; like a cloak You will fold them up, and they will be changed. But You are the same, and Your years will not fail.” But to which of the angels has He ever said: “Sit at My right hand, till I make Your enemies Your footstool”?"

Note: Now this is the icing on the cake. God the Father is seen here calling His Son God. And that He(Jesus) is the Lord in the beginning that laid the foundations of the earth. And it ends by saying, "to which of the angels" has God the Father ever said something to like that.

Please tell me. Looking at these scriptures, How did angel Micheal lay the foundations of the earth? Is it not only a God that could do that?. How could angel Michael have had a throne high and lifted up in the old testament and angels worship him?

If God the father calls His Son God, then how dare you say Jesus is not God?.

The bible is not hard to understand my friends.Study the book yourself and stop being deceived by man-made doctrines. It is usually very hard for people to make changes when they have been brought up a certain way. But accept the truth and change.

Finally, All these scriptures goes with our famous scripture: John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God.…" Also in Revelations 1:8 we see Jesus saying "I am the Alpha and the Omega...the One who was, is and will come, the mighty One".

He that hath ears to hear, let Him hear.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Not Angel Michael And Has Always Been God [proof] by flowfury(m): 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hu talk sey Jesus na Angel Michael
Re: Jesus Is Not Angel Michael And Has Always Been God [proof] by Jeromejnr(m): 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
flowfury:
Hu talk sey Jesus na Angel Michael

You no know dem?

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Says He’s Tired Of Worshipping The Devil…and God Spoke To Him / Antichrist / If This Person Can Preach The Gospel, What Is Your Excuse Not To[pix]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.