Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams (36699 Views)

"I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams / Guy Signs On A Lady's Chest After Her Final Exams Today (Photo) / Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by klodike(m): 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
Walahi ladyfuvk=introvert
ladyF:
Na wa

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by Octaves(m): 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
I was poured water, ink, yogurt, juice, water mixed with sand, water used for dishes, custard. I couldnt escape it. It was kinda fun sha. Zikite, 015 set
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by Dottore: 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
We all did some crazy things during school days just don't let it take you farther than necessary
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by j4sure(m): 11:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
Trash
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by megawax8: 11:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
This is small.

When I finished from futo, I was chased and submerged totally in 'Chocolate Factory' umuchima to those who know it......it was as thick as custard that was added plenty water.....

Went home, threw the clothes away, had my bath only to be bundled from my bed by friends and was soaked in three other muddy water.

I used about half bottle df dettol to bath....my phone and all the documents in my wallet were all history that day all in the name of graduation.

THIS NONSENSE MUST STOP!!!
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by sydraay: 11:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
Kaxmytex:
Child's play

Abeg, Na wetin Suarez dey luk
Em wan bite d ass with that en teeth
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by 2yuh(m): 11:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
angrycongrats bro FUTO no be hia o! was given same treatment in front of Gabon lodge, Eziobodo dt year..
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by kenoz(m): 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
grin
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by Kaxmytex(m): 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
sydraay:

Em wan bite d ass with that en teeth

I thought as much....4 im mynd, e go dey reason y diz tin no turn chellini nah
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by kaymodule: 11:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
comrrex:
This how a Futo final year student was celebrated after writing his last paper. It happened in Eziobodo off campus. Muddy bath.
lady f I wanna know u
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by kaymodule: 11:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
Well maybe he will get a new shirt grin
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
what the fvck?
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by kaymodule: 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
ladyF:
Na wa

who is the beauty lady f
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by rabbuy(m): 11:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
*chewingmysuyawithcoldmilkygarri
Ehen O.p you say wetin
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by GboyegaD(m): 11:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
This act is silly. If they want to celebrate him; they could organize a mini dinner for him.
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by Onyi42(m): 11:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
RickRichards:
I hate to rain in on the party, but these supposedly educated people are playing with infections.

Dude shut up
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
So much for education. smh
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by mentorandfriend(m): 11:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
Whats up with these children these days?
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by bummyla(m): 11:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
Well Done! Hope you are coming out with 1st Class! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by Cmanforall: 11:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
RickRichards:
I hate to rain in on the party, but these supposedly educated people are playing with infections.

No wonder medical students don't do this....
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by goldenceo1: 11:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
reminds me of my last paper. Afta painstakingly going tru ma ward rope just to luk soft for dat last paper. does peeps didn't even allow we to leave d hall before my baptism into one dirty stagnant lagoon. that's d beauty of graduating frm frustration under tension owerri (Futo). To graduate frm Futo nor b beans oh!

#Ihiagwa
#Umuchima
#Eziobodo

1 Like

Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by menix(m): 12:02am On Aug 28, 2015
D dude is preparing for his job wiv an excavation company.
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by lonelydora: 12:10am On Aug 28, 2015
They still dey do this nonsense? Hmmmm. Until another person die, they can never learn.
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by emma4foli: 12:14am On Aug 28, 2015
that s small compared to what is happening here in AAU.. especially during raining season...mehn u go hail..
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by osimataylor(m): 2:20am On Aug 28, 2015
Youthful exhuberance.
ladyF:
Na wa

Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by luthorcorp: 2:35am On Aug 28, 2015
ah let them bath him ooo,in fact they ought to drag him through a mud self,the fact is if you actually passed through a Nigerian uni system you will know what is like to have it behind you for good
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by possibilita(m): 3:55am On Aug 28, 2015
ISsorite watchout AUCHIPOLY own is on the way.
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by Cahmegga: 6:09am On Aug 28, 2015
until someone dies from all this crap, we won't learn! smh...
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 28, 2015
Onyi42:

Dude shut up
Go and tell your _________ to shut up.
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by MemphisDepay(m): 6:52am On Aug 28, 2015
Kaxmytex:
Child's play

Abeg, Na wetin Suarez dey luk
loool.. This picture is epic. Ronaldo is loyal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities / Final Year Student Of FUOYE, Ekiti Dies In An Accident (Graphic Photos) / Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.