Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,102 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread (44921 Views)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Help On How To Root Gionee M2mini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by Ryanxu: 10:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
Gionee launched M2mini, it's the mini version of M2 with priemum quality and afforable price shock the entry lever smartphone.
The most attractive spec is the latest Android latest 5.1 Lollipop software and packed with 3000mAh big battery, and also the afforable price of less then 14k.

Gionee revealed that the big battery can durable for 30hrs talking time, and standby for 20days. which can be believed true,because Gionee is popular in Nigeria since their duarable battery life smartphone of M2 and M3.

The smartphone sports a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, while there is a secondary0.3-megapixel front-facing camera also on board. The Gionee M2mini rear camera features scene detection, face recognition, Panorama, geo-tagging, Best shot, Smile shot, and HDR options.

On the connectivity front, the Gionee M2mini offers 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth options. The smartphone packs a 3000mAh battery, a highlight of the device at this price point.

let's check abou the spec comparison between Gionee M2mini and Tecno Y4, which belives the most popular entry lever smartphone in Nigeria before.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by Ryanxu: 11:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
The most attractive is Gionee M2mini have much more colors appeal to different consumer in Nigeria, which can be belived the most valuable this market.

The well-designed color can cover different sexual and age segment.

Normally for the entry lever smartphone some company most probably only provide only white and black color to choose. But Gionee M2mini make a difference. Besides white, black, grey and red available, they customized the golden color for Nigeria market, which turns out to be the most popular color here.

Gionee marketing directior Mark lin called this golden color of "Luxury Golden" color,and told us that since normally some phones only have golden back cover but the touch panel is black or white, but Gionee M2mini they customized the front touch panel, frame and back cover with golden color and texture, which makes this phone very outstanding .
let's check out here

Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 28, 2015
Wow! So cheap for that price.
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:59am On Aug 28, 2015
This phone has the Amigo v3.0 UI. Control center, beautiful music player, hotknot, nice phone dialer.

It's all you can ask for. I got it for #13,300 in bauchi.
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by dgitrader(m): 5:09am On Aug 28, 2015
nekedchris:
This phone has the Amigo v3.0 UI. Control center, beautiful music player, hotknot, nice phone dialer.

Can u pls post images and screenshots, so we can rate the camera/screen quality. The only fallout with the classic m2 was the very poor screen imagery(very blueish and unreal). I hope this new one is far different
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by niceguy7(m): 5:13am On Aug 28, 2015
13,300 kee? Na wa oo SO SLOT hv bn ripping me off...all this while.
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by Psychodavidovic(m): 5:23am On Aug 28, 2015
Where can i get this phone in lagos ?
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by adahgold(m): 6:56am On Aug 28, 2015
nekedchris:

how about the battery life?
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by Ryanxu: 7:42am On Aug 28, 2015
GIONEE M2mini control center, pull up from the buttom, this designs the same as iphone OS, make the control more efficiency.
nekedchris:

1 Share

Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by jbazic(m): 10:21am On Aug 28, 2015
I have tried rooting that phone but noway.. I wish I could get aid on how to root d very lollipop without pc
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by donshady(m): 11:04am On Aug 28, 2015
jbazic:
I have tried rooting that phone but noway.. I wish I could get aid on how to root d very lollipop without pc

Where can I get this phone please
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by Ryanxu: 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
where are you from?
You can buy them from the retailers nation wide in Nigeria
donshady:

Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by ignis: 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
jbazic:
Have you tried King root?
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by donshady(m): 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ryanxu:
where are you from?
You can buy them from the retailers nation wide in Nigeria
I stay in ijebu ode .... Ogun state... How much is the phone?
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by Ryanxu: 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
can you tell m why you need to root the phone?
what's the benefit of root the phone? if you can convince me, i will touch gionee engineer, and release the root package to you, then you can root it.
But first of all, you need to convenice me.
jbazic:
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by Ryanxu: 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
call 08177377773 QuickChoice in Ijebu ode or
Fast Link 08083111777 , they are selling Gionee M2mini.
hope it can help you.
donshady:

I stay in ijebu ode .... Ogun state... How much is the phone?

1 Like

Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by cromz(m): 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
What's the screen size

1 Like

Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by cromz(m): 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
Where can I get this phone in Ibadan
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by donshady(m): 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ryanxu:
call 08177377773 QuickChoice in Ijebu ode or
Fast Link 08083111777 , they are selling Gionee M2mini.
hope it can help you.
Thanks bro.
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by jbazic(m): 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
donshady:

u can order for the phone at konga or market instead it's now on sales na. If u r in Aba u can goto st Michael's and get 1.
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by jbazic(m): 5:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ryanxu:
can you tell m why you need to root the phone?
what's the benefit of root the phone? if you can convince me, i will touch gionee engineer, and release the root package to you, then you can root it.
But first of all, you need to convenice me.
guy dat phone will make whole lot of sense wen rooted, I think I can be able to change the imei also despite its not an MTK, 2ndly I can be able to rock mtn bis with it
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by jbazic(m): 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
ignis:

Have you tried King root?
yes both old and new version
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by Youngpo413: 5:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
Too many phones with nicer specs.
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by lanre316: 6:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
Youngpo413:
Too many phones with nicer specs.

Can you list those phones that costs in the same price range as this?
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by Youngpo413: 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
lanre316:

Can you list those phones that costs in the same price range as this?
I only know of one and its lumia 430,you may not like it sha
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by omorodion123: 7:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
I just got my M2mini, d phone was built to perfection. Good battery life, d OS is Android 5.1, can u imagine that, men d speed of the phone is just too correct, imagine a small phone like this using quad core 1.3 n d price was just N13900.
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by ignis: 7:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
jbazic:
yes both old and new version
You may have to try Odin then, using pc

1 Like

Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by lanre316: 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
Youngpo413:
I only know of one and its lumia 430,you may not like it sha

I'm referring to Android phones in this price range.
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by lanre316: 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
omorodion123:
I just got my M2mini, d phone was built to perfection. Good battery life, d OS is Android 5.1, can u imagine that, men d speed of the phone is just too correct, imagine a small phone like this using quad core 1.3 n d price was just N13900.

Can you kindly post screenshots?
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by Youngpo413: 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
lanre316:

I'm referring to Android phones in this price range.
I'm sorry,I'm not into androids.
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by Ryanxu: 12:15am On Aug 29, 2015
why you need to change the IMEI?what for?
what benifit if you rock MTN bis?
jbazic:
guy dat phone will make whole lot of sense wen rooted, I think I can be able to change the imei also despite its not an MTK, 2ndly I can be able to rock mtn bis with it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Is Anyone Having Same Issues With MTN Lines? / Top 10 Hottest Chinese Smartphone Brands / Iphone: Why Majority Of Nigerians Don't Use The Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.