Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,606 members, 7,781,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 05:20 AM

Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread (44802 Views)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Help On How To Root Gionee M2mini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by Billyzone4: 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
slimmyjimmy:
Use pc. Iroot
but in other place it says 16g rom which is right and does it have wifi direct.
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by slimmyjimmy(m): 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
Billyzone4:

but in other place it says 16g rom which is right and does it have wifi direct.
huh na long tin
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by Billyzone4: 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
slimmyjimmy:
huh na long tin
LONG TIN DONT GET YOU. IS IT TRUE OR NOT PLS
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by Billyzone4: 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ryanxu:
Edmund shop foe Gionee 08035000270
or microstation 08034189800 iwo road ibafan
i hear it 16g rom in some places. is it true? where can i get in makurdi benue state. awaiting your quick reply
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by Man4war: 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
@Ryanxu, I will like to transfer some of my downloaded apps to my 32 gb SD card on the phone. But it is not possible except I root the phone and then use an app called linktoSD or any other app. Pls advice what to do alternatively instead of rooting the phone. Else get me the package to root the phone. Thanks.
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by musico: 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
Man4war:
@Ryanxu, I will like to transfer some of my downloaded apps to my 32 gb SD card on the phone. But it is not possible except I root the phone and then use an app called linktoSD or any other app. Pls advice what to do alternatively instead of rooting the phone. Else get me the package to root the phone. Thanks.
PLS WHERE CAN I GET THE PHONE IN LAGOS
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by Ryanxu: 11:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
Go to slot or microstation in lagos, you can get one
musico:
PLS WHERE CAN I GET THE PHONE IN LAGOS
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by xxxtedyxxx(m): 2:11am On Sep 01, 2015
Pls more updates abeg. I wana get this fone. What's d screen like. Is clear n sharp. Asin moderately sharp n crispy for its price. I just need a portable android fone for some coding stuffs.
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by musico: 6:29am On Sep 01, 2015
Ryanxu:
Go to slot or microstation in lagos, you can get one
PLS HOW MUCH IS THE PHONE?
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by Ryanxu: 10:11am On Sep 01, 2015
musico:
PLS HOW MUCH IS THE PHONE?
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by jaymichael(m): 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
Pls more updates abeg. I wana get this fone. What's d screen like. Is clear n sharp. Asin moderately sharp n crispy for its price. I just need a portable android fone for some coding stuffs.
Yes, the camera is crisp, clear and sharp. The phone has this glassy appearance that looks very much like the IPhone. It is more than worth the price. I sampled the gold colour at microstation, it's really beautiful.
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
jaymichael:
Yes, the camera is crisp, clear and sharp. The phone has this glassy appearance that looks very much like the IPhone. It is more than worth the price. I sampled the gold colour at microstation, it's really beautiful.
thanx...man....appreciate. Getting dis baby

1 Like

Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by Man4war: 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
@Rvanxu, u didn't give a reply to my post. How do I transfer my doc, photos, videos from phone memory to SD card without rooting this phone. Also I will like to launch some apps from SD card..but this is not possible on this phone....am getting unhappy.
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by Ryanxu: 11:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
Man4war:
@Rvanxu, u didn't give a reply to my post. How do I transfer my doc, photos, videos from phone memory to SD card without rooting this phone. Also I will like to launch some apps from SD card..but this is not possible on this phone....am getting unhappy.

sorry, dude.
I am engaged with somthing these days, so i didn't visit thsi topic timely. here is the procedure of copy file from phone storage to SD card, please follow my instruction as below:
1. find the "file exploer" icon in the phone, open it you will see the "Browse" and "File" two option, each option can enter into
2. click "Browser" and you will find out the category like "Pics" "Music" "videos" "Docs". and find out the content you need to transfer.
following i will take transfer pic as an example.
3. click "PICS" then into the pics, and long press the pic items and select the items you need to transfer, after that choose "Copy" option, then the interface will automotically into "file" menu.

4. click "SD Card" choose "paste" then finish.

same operation as move the docs and downloaded apps. hope it can help you.

Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by Odunharry(m): 11:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
Man4war:
go to settings on ur fone and click on apps..you will see ur apps dia.. though there are some Whic you may find difficult moving to sd
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by madjnr: 6:30am On Sep 02, 2015
Odunharry:

go to settings on ur fone and click on apps..you will see ur apps dia.. though there are some Whic you may find difficult moving to sd

Pls did your ear phone tightly fit into the phone ?I need urgent answer
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by Chopstaff6: 7:40am On Sep 02, 2015
We sell all types of smartphone brands such as:

✔SAMSUNG
✔HTC
✔SONY
✔LUMIA
✔BLACKBERRY
✔APPLE

We offer one of the best client services around town, pantronise and have no reason to regret.

Delivery is one the best thing we are good at, delivery are made within 24hrs of order (Lagos residence only).

We are keen to making you happy

CONTACT TO ORDER NOW

PIN: 59 1F6 C9B

Note remove the space in between the pins

Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by Ryanxu: 9:39am On Sep 02, 2015
nope smiley
madjnr:

Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by xck123: 10:02am On Sep 02, 2015
fianlly, i got one d fone grin
I like d color nd lollipop

Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by Hazheez: 10:54am On Sep 02, 2015
[quote author=Ryanxu post=37407751]The most attractive is Gionee M2mini have much more colors appeal to different consumer in Nigeria, which can be belived the most valuable this market.

The well-designed color can cover different sexual and age segment.

Normally for the entry lever smartphone some company most probably only provide only white and black color to choose. But Gionee M2mini make a difference. Besides white, black, grey and red available, they customized the golden color for Nigeria market, which turns out to be the most popular color here.

Gionee marketing directior Mark lin called this golden color of "Luxury Golden" color,and told us that since normally some phones only have golden back cover but the touch panel is black or white, but Gionee M2mini they customized the front touch panel, frame and back cover with golden color and texture, which makes this phone very outstanding .
let's check out here
pls.....can one update it to upcoming android versions...??..?? I.e can it be updated to Android version 6.0 M
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by Billyzone4: 11:04am On Sep 02, 2015
xck123:
fianlly, i got one d fone grin I like d color and lollipop
pls does ok google work on it
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by Odunharry(m): 11:29am On Sep 02, 2015
madjnr:

im not using m2 mini..
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by xaliujokes(m): 11:42am On Sep 02, 2015
ask any questions on your android, blackberry and other windows phone here
https://www.nairaland.com/2491480/problem-phone-ask-questions-here
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by Ryanxu: 1:52am On Sep 03, 2015
it looks great, how do you think of d phone?
xck123:
fianlly, i got one d fone grin
I like d color nd lollipop
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by madjnr: 4:52am On Sep 03, 2015
Ryanxu:
nope smiley
No wonder.... Mine doesn't go in completely but it works sha
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by dukeo(m): 5:25am On Sep 03, 2015
Ryanxu:
it looks great, how do you think of d phone?
i need your contact urgently. whatsapp
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by madjnr: 7:50am On Sep 03, 2015
Who can root this phone pls
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by madjnr: 8:40am On Sep 03, 2015
I tried kingroot kingo root frama etc but no success
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by Man4war: 9:25am On Sep 03, 2015
@Rvanxu, you saved me from trashing this phone. I was about to use rooting softwares which may likely unstable the sleek operations of the phone. It is a very beautiful phone, very fast with no lag. But tell me, Rvanxu, if I download apps to my SD card and install it from there, will those apps be running on SD card or phone memory? Also if I download apps and the apps is requesting for root permission, how do I enable the root permission for the app? Kindly reply as many people having such issues are interested in this post.
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by madjnr: 10:04am On Sep 03, 2015
Man4war:
@Rvanxu, you saved me from trashing this phone. I was about to use rooting softwares which may likely unstable the sleek operations of the phone. It is a very beautiful phone, very fast with no lag. But tell me, Rvanxu, if I download apps to my SD card and install it from there, will those apps be running on SD card or phone memory? Also if I download apps and the apps is requesting for root permission, how do I enable the root permission for the app? Kindly reply as many people having such issues are interested in this post.
Did you toot yours ?
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by madjnr: 10:05am On Sep 03, 2015
Root #
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by Ryanxu: 10:25am On Sep 03, 2015
please leave your whatsapp here, i will contact you later
dukeo:

i need your contact urgently. whatsapp

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Is Anyone Having Same Issues With MTN Lines? / The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria / How To Set Any Picture As Your BBM/WHATSAPP Display Picture Without Cropping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.