Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,551 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

What Shall It Profit Buhari To Fight Corruption And Loose Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Shall It Profit Buhari To Fight Corruption And Loose Nigeria? (1289 Views)

What Shall It Profit President Buhari? / Corruption And The Audacity Of Patience Goodluck - By Gbenro Olajuyigbe / Jonathan Lacked Will Power To Fight Corruption – Edwin Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Shall It Profit Buhari To Fight Corruption And Loose Nigeria? by mekaboy(m): 2:10am On Aug 28, 2015
I know corruption has been killing Nigeria gradually, but this trace of bigotry seen in PMBs appointments can set Nigeria ablaze.

The south is watching while he empowers the north with all major positions. We can all see how balanced the sharing of positions were under Gej. Buharis appointments suggest a slave master relationship . Where the master feeds till he is satisfied and then the slave eats the left over.

All of a suden, the north produces the most qualified, capable and educated candidates for the job based on merit.

But the cut off marks for Nigerian universities have to be lowered for the north because they are backward in education. This same backward north has become first and most qualified under PMB.

I also expect that he will not have up to 30 ministers, and 80% of ministerial positions will go to the northern masters while 20% goes to the southern slaves.

It is an open secret that the north which does not have oil controls 83% of the oil in the south.

This same region will do anything possible to oppose the idea of reaource control.

Buhari should be aware that he is president at a very critical time. The bond that holds Nigeria together is now broken. The amalgamation is expired and by right any region is free to go.

Buhari should not provoke the south before Nigeria becomes divided between the north and south.

When this happens we will know who are the real slaves and masters.

I am sure those from the south west are beginning to feel like they betrayed their own GEJ, who was fair to all.

Buhari should try to carry every part of Nigeria along else the proposed development of the nation will be sluggish.

When a car tires are not properly aligned, the car is not balanced and with time tyres become damaged as it moves.

Buhari should not expect to speed off with an imbalanced Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: What Shall It Profit Buhari To Fight Corruption And Loose Nigeria? by chocolateme(f): 2:12am On Aug 28, 2015
Daddy..
Do you feel that working with only northerners will solve the Nigerian issues? I hope so because I don't think that word "balanced equation" exists for nothing.
Arbitrary discretion should not amount to distability in the country, public opinions at the higher percentage shld be strictly adhered to.
Re: What Shall It Profit Buhari To Fight Corruption And Loose Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:18am On Aug 28, 2015
Hmmmmmm.......may God save Nigeria. A proud 5% faithful. May God bless GEJ
Re: What Shall It Profit Buhari To Fight Corruption And Loose Nigeria? by gaetano: 2:27am On Aug 28, 2015
No wonder wise people call it a ZOOangry

1 Like

Re: What Shall It Profit Buhari To Fight Corruption And Loose Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:15am On Aug 28, 2015
am disappointed at the President
Re: What Shall It Profit Buhari To Fight Corruption And Loose Nigeria? by igbinigiejeff(m): 4:54am On Aug 28, 2015
Am beginning to have a second look at the president now.
Re: What Shall It Profit Buhari To Fight Corruption And Loose Nigeria? by socialmediaman: 7:11am On Aug 28, 2015
@mekaboy, please one advise, stop mentioning GEJ in your write ups, no sane Nigerian mind regrets voting that man out of office. If you had written something like "we all agree that GEJ failed and he was ousted but that's no reason for Buhari to marginalize south..." Then you would have made a lot of sense to an average non-partisan Nigerian especially from the south.

Meanwhile, I have been interacting with many Igbos across the country. First, they're highly disappointed that their parley with the past government did not attract Federal projects to the south, many are of the conclusion that the south east political leaders failed the region woefullly and if Buhari can deliver and execute federal projects in the region instead of compensating these failed leaders with appointments and no concrete development, then so be it.
Re: What Shall It Profit Buhari To Fight Corruption And Loose Nigeria? by mekaboy(m): 8:24am On Aug 28, 2015
socialmediaman:
@mekaboy, please one advise, stop mentioning GEJ in your write ups, no sane Nigerian mind regrets voting that man out of office. If you had written something like "we all agree that GEJ failed and he was ousted but that's no reason for Buhari to marginalize south..." Then you would have made a lot of sense to an average non-partisan Nigerian especially from the south.

Meanwhile, I have been interacting with many Igbos across the country. First, they're highly disappointed that their parley with the past government did not attract Federal projects to the south, many are of the conclusion that the south east political leaders failed the region woefullly and if Buhari can deliver and execute federal projects in the region instead of compensating these failed leaders with appointments and no concrete development, then so be it.

I have not compare buhari with Gej in any other area except the sharing of positions. And Gej did a better job than buhari is doing.
Re: What Shall It Profit Buhari To Fight Corruption And Loose Nigeria? by mekaboy(m): 8:25am On Aug 28, 2015
igbinigiejeff:
Am beginning to have a second look at the president now.

Lets see how he moves the nation forward with the slave master mentality.
Re: What Shall It Profit Buhari To Fight Corruption And Loose Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 28, 2015
cool just observing in HD
Re: What Shall It Profit Buhari To Fight Corruption And Loose Nigeria? by mekaboy(m): 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
emrain:
cool just observing in HD
Its crystal clear.
Re: What Shall It Profit Buhari To Fight Corruption And Loose Nigeria? by BMedia: 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
All i care is that he PERFORMS.
Re: What Shall It Profit Buhari To Fight Corruption And Loose Nigeria? by mekaboy(m): 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
BMedia:
All i care is that he PERFORMS.

Have u seen a car perform well when the two tires on the right side are deflated?
Re: What Shall It Profit Buhari To Fight Corruption And Loose Nigeria? by BMedia: 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
mekaboy:

Have u seen a car perform well when the two tires on the right side are deflated?

What tires are deflated?
Re: What Shall It Profit Buhari To Fight Corruption And Loose Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
mekaboy:

Its crystal clear.

It's not.
Re: What Shall It Profit Buhari To Fight Corruption And Loose Nigeria? by mekaboy(m): 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
BMedia:

What tires are deflated?
You will realise as the car starts moving. Watch how stiff the stiring will be .
Re: What Shall It Profit Buhari To Fight Corruption And Loose Nigeria? by gists: 4:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
Wailers can continue to wail till thy kingdom come. Transformers are now working. you guys are free to hug the nearest one.
Meanwhile, at the moment, PMB keeps delivering good governance.
I will criticize him if/when he stops delivering good governance.

socialmediaman:

Thank you socialmediaman
A certain fedora hat wearing son of the soil was in power for 6yrs, yet Ogoni land was not cleaned up. PMB took over and in less than 100 days, he orders a cleanup to make the life of the people better.
Yet some are still hanging on to quota system. Ironically, it is still this same people that has been hypocritically asking why the quota system has not been abolished.
Re: What Shall It Profit Buhari To Fight Corruption And Loose Nigeria? by mekaboy(m): 4:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
BMedia:

What tires are deflated?
You will realise as the car starts moving. Watch how stiff the stiring will be .
Re: What Shall It Profit Buhari To Fight Corruption And Loose Nigeria? by BMedia: 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
mekaboy:

I think you don't realize the bad tyre has been changed.
Re: What Shall It Profit Buhari To Fight Corruption And Loose Nigeria? by c33b33(m): 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
One Nigeria!!! Hahahhaha
APC! Chanji!! Sai Buhari lol

Why don't you all give Buhari sometime,he needs to clear GEJ mess.
He is entitled to Honeymoon and please relax some parts of the constitution so he can work better
Please stop wailing,he has not appointed ministers. Lol

Hypocrites everywhere! Wake up from your slumbers,you have a tribal and religious bigot as a leader

IPOB Youth
Re: What Shall It Profit Buhari To Fight Corruption And Loose Nigeria? by mekaboy(m): 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
BMedia:

I think you don't realize the bad tyre has been changed.
What then is femi adesina talking about wheel balancing and alignment later?
Re: What Shall It Profit Buhari To Fight Corruption And Loose Nigeria? by BMedia: 5:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
mekaboy:

What then is femi adesina talking about wheel balancing and alignment later?

Balance across the North and South, that is necessary. The 10% and 17% need to be addressed.
Re: What Shall It Profit Buhari To Fight Corruption And Loose Nigeria? by mekaboy(m): 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
BMedia:

Balance across the North and South, that is necessary. The 10% and 17% need to be addressed.

We r saying the same thing
Re: What Shall It Profit Buhari To Fight Corruption And Loose Nigeria? by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
gists:
Wailers can continue to wail till thy kingdom come. Transformers are now working. you guys are free to hug the nearest one.
Meanwhile, at the moment, PMB keeps delivering good governance.
I will criticize him if/when he stops delivering good governance.

Thank you socialmediaman
A certain fedora hat wearing son of the soil was in power for 6yrs, yet Ogoni land was not cleaned up. PMB took over and in less than 100 days, he orders a cleanup to make the life of the people better.
Yet some are still hanging on to quota system. Ironically, it is still this same people that has been hypocritically asking why the quota system has not been abolished.
he orders for the cleanup', who did he order to do the cleanup?
Ordering is one thing and appointing people n mobilizing them to start work is another thing.
We dey wait, no be mouth action wey be presido again?

(1) (Reply)

Sad! Woman Buried All Her Money Underground. The Whole Money Eaten By Termites / SIM Blockage: Angry Nigerian Writes Open Letter To MTN / Pmb's Ministerial List: True Change Or Thank-you Package For Core Supporters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.