Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,211 members, 7,780,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:23 PM

Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments (29305 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav / A Look At Buhari's Sectional Appointments. By Joebecks / New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by fastest1: 8:30am On Aug 28, 2015
If these are the people that he believe can get things done. Religion,ethnicity and tribalism does not matter so long we are making progress as a country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by QueenEdna(f): 8:31am On Aug 28, 2015
Thats the same thing GEJ did, he appointed 80%of Naija Deltans in top key positions in Govt during his admintration, anybody in dt position would do same, so please drop the sentiments aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ lets hope this ones appointed would lead Naijerians to the promised land..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by vladimiros: 8:31am On Aug 28, 2015
uridadole:

Nothing proves u right here. I'm not a northerner, I voted him and he is competent even though lopsided appointment is not good, it is still better than balanced appointed that is only good at looting.

see this fool. no wonder abokee use una finish.

proudly 5%
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by desunit(m): 8:31am On Aug 28, 2015
Onwe101:
north rules
North have been ruling this country since 1960. And what have we achieved? Nothing!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by warrior01: 8:32am On Aug 28, 2015
QueenEdna:
Thats the same thing GEJ did, he appointed 80%of Naija Deltans in top key positions in Govt during his admintration, anybody in dt position would do same, so please drop the sentiments Α̲̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ lets hope this ones appointed would lead Naijerians to the promised land..

Are you for real or just showing your ignorant self?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by tsdarkside(m): 8:33am On Aug 28, 2015
fastest1:
If these are the people that he believe can get things done. Religion,ethnicity and tribalism does not matter so long we are making progress as a country.

thank you....
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by noblegrex: 8:34am On Aug 28, 2015
LongPennis:
One good thing I like about the hausa/fulani is that some of them who are honest are not afraid to show it.

If really this news is not a hoax, then I duff my hat for you Sir for speaking out for posterity sake.

May history be kind to you cool
seriously, that's why I'm not doubting PMB for apointing those people as part of his cabinets.I'm not being tribalistic here and of course I'm not from the North but the ones I've seen so far that are honest are actually honest,let the truth be told.there may be some honest peeps somewhere but let's c what's up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 28, 2015
NORTHERNERS ARE LESS CORRUPTIBLE grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by Banter1(m): 8:34am On Aug 28, 2015
I most confess as a northerner, I'm really disappointed with PMB appointment so far. Ist that he doesn't listen to advice? Or does he thinks he's a northern president? This man will mess himself up, if he didn't wake up from his Daura dream.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by QueenEdna(f): 8:35am On Aug 28, 2015
warrior01:

Are you for real or just showing your ignorant self?
i am for real, just my opinion. I think i have a right to it. Tanks.
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by Banter1(m): 8:36am On Aug 28, 2015
Midehi:
NORTHERNERS ARE LESS CORRUPTIBLE
says who?
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by Miranda11: 8:37am On Aug 28, 2015
How are we not sure that all the stories against Fashola and Amaechi were deliberately cooked up so that there will be a reason not to appoint them as SGF and Chief of Staff as originally projected?

Anyway time will tell if Buhari has a northern agenda when ministers are announced. If those appts are lopsided the Senate/ NASS have the powers not to approve them if Federal character is not satisfied.

Thank God Nigerians are so much more alert to these kind of things now compared to b4 and will not take this lying down. Naija is for everyone and if this country is going to succeed as one country, tribalism must take the highway.
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by warrior01: 8:37am On Aug 28, 2015
QueenEdna:
i am for real, just my Opnion. I think i have a right to it. Tanks.
Then go and get yourself educated though I know you're entitled to your ignorance

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by oc2fish: 8:37am On Aug 28, 2015
Do not forget this speech'I am for every body and i am not for anybody. Sai Buhari ride on. By this your appointment you are playing to the hands of the Biafrian and mind you once Odua rise up and say No. Divide will be inevitable. Let it be known that PMB actually help in dividing Nigeria into three.

PMB let me remind you that social media has reawaken Nigerian and you are confirming their fears. I see you as someone that refused to feel the pulse of the populace. By this you put a nail to the coffin of any nothern Presidential candidates. You will be lucky to win your party primary.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by tsdarkside(m): 8:37am On Aug 28, 2015
vladimiros:

see this fool. no wonder abokee use una finish.

proudly 5%

5%.....you people funny...from were this 5% bullshit come from?....ahhhhhhh...you mean this 1% rubbish from the west!!!:.........hahahahahahaha...you igbos have no fantasy,you like to copy everything too much.......hahahahhahahahhahhhahaahahahah...... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 28, 2015
Banter1:
says who?
says BUHARI grin
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 28, 2015
I am still with the opinion that it's too early to judge PMB this way.
There are so many post that southerners are better and so PMB May be waiting for those posts.
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by QueenEdna(f): 8:40am On Aug 28, 2015
warrior01:

Then go and get yourself educated though I know you're entitled to your ignorance
pls what is this one ranting about ?, abeg cho ur way oo.
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 28, 2015
oc2fish:
Do not forget this speech'I am for every body and i am not for anybody. Sai Buhari ride on. By this your appointment you are playing to the hands of the Biafrian and mind you once Odua rise up and say No. Divide will be inevitable. Let it be known that PMB actually help in dividing Nigeria into three.

PMB let me remind you that social media has reawaken Nigerian and you are confirming their fears. I see you as someone that refused to feel the pulse of the populace. By this you put a nail to the coffin of any nothern Presidential candidates. You will be lucky to win your party primary.
see them grin
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by tsdarkside(m): 8:40am On Aug 28, 2015
Midehi:
NORTHERNERS ARE LESS CORRUPTIBLE grin

nobody will believe you....but its true.....
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by LouisVanGaal(m): 8:41am On Aug 28, 2015
modath:

Too late..PMB's life must have been very self contained if after travelling far and wide, the only honest people he knows and could find are ALL of northern extraction.
You have a point...i feel PMB doesnt have or know much about people from other parts of Nigeria outside the North...not that he hates them or so, but you see, you dont harbour persons in your domain that you cant vouch 4...the ONLy few southerners he knows/associates with are because of party relationship...
If you are observant enough, u ud know or understand that even the northern appointees, he didnt seek consultation from them or any northerner...because he knew them and have followed their track record...but because he cant confide with anyone and relatively knows nobody from the south, it makes it difficult 4him to choose persons from dat region which he knows nothing of....
Its a matter of trust issues...i dont think it's intentional from buhari or that he's a bigot....
This man has lived his whole life in the North...the ONLY time he stayed in south, was when he was head of state @ doddan barracks,ikoyi, lagos...It's ELECTORAL campaigns that forced him to the east and south-south...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by Banter1(m): 8:41am On Aug 28, 2015
Midehi:
says BUHARI grin
that's a lie dear.
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by Housing(m): 8:41am On Aug 28, 2015
Fleshly:
The tribalism is welcomed.

At least I'm feeling vindicated, when we warned people that buhari is a jihadist they didn't listen.

Please buhari bring it on!
How will a jihadist appoint a Pastor as his coordinator. The SGF is a Pastor from Adamawa State. A bigot will always seek opportunity. All what we need is results. How has your fellow tribesmen appointed in the past better your lots? As for me positive results is what matters most.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 28, 2015
tsdarkside:

why the hell,should you appoint people,that think nigeria is a zoo,in your cabinet...?? ??
do the yoruba's also think nigeria is a zoo ? How many of them has he appointed so far ? Wats bad is bad. We don't have to be sentimental.
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by chigoizie7(m): 8:43am On Aug 28, 2015
omowolewa:
It was on rumor that Buhari might appoint Amaechi or Fashola as SSG or Chief of staff, what happen to them?
They were immediately followed by heavy probe from their own.

We thought we were settling scores, not knowing we are short charging ourselves.

Even if we didn't hunt them for corruption purposes, PMB would have conducted his research very well on them.

Well, let them pay for their sins if found guilty.
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by warrior01: 8:43am On Aug 28, 2015
Housing:

How will a jihadist appoint a Pastor as his coordinator. The SGF is a Pastor from Adamawa State. A bigot will always seek opportunity. All what we need is results. How has your fellow tribesmen appointed in the past better your lots? As for me positive results is what matters most.

Your so called pastor is the Apc vice chairman North East. Please deceiving yourself

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by okpukpu(m): 8:44am On Aug 28, 2015
CyberWolf:
What's the logical difference between a king and a leader? You lots always claim ITK but has nothing to show for it angry

The logical difference is.... a king is a ruler why a president is a leader. You know the difference now abi?
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by Truckpusher(m): 8:44am On Aug 28, 2015
Missy89:
What does he mean by " they are his subjects" Is he a king? These old farts need to learn proper vocabulary before they leave their caves
Of all he said you are more concerned about his vocabulary ? Smh.
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 28, 2015
Even if Buhari want to appoint from other parts, please he should dare not take from east o, they are too greedy tongue
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by Truckpusher(m): 8:45am On Aug 28, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
You have a point...i feel PMB doesnt have or know much about people from other parts of Nigeria outside the North...not that he hates them or so, but you see, you dont harbour persons in your domain that you cant vouch 4...the ONLy few southerners he knows/associates with are because of party relationship...
If you are observant enough, u ud know or understand that even the northern appointees, he didnt seek consultation from them or any northerner...because he knew them and have followed their track record...but because he cant confide with anyone and relatively knows nobody from the south, it makes it difficult 4him to choose persons from dat region which he knows nothing of....
Its a matter of trust issues...i dont think it's intentional from buhari or that he's a bigot....
This man has lived his whole life in the North...the ONLY time he stayed in south, was when he was head of state @ doddan barracks,ikoyi, lagos...It's ELECTORAL campaigns that forced him to the east and south-south...
I guess you pulled out this one from your ass?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by warrior01: 8:45am On Aug 28, 2015
QueenEdna:
pls what is this one ranting about ?, abeg cho ur way oo.
Get your facts right next time and stop misinforming the populace.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by vladimiros: 8:46am On Aug 28, 2015
tsdarkside:

5%.....you people funny...from were this 5% bullshit come from?....ahhhhhhh...you mean this 1% rubbish from the west!!!:.........hahahahahahaha...you igbos have no fantasy,you like to copy everything too much.......hahahahhahahahhahhhahaahahahah...... grin grin grin grin grin

ediot. i sm south south

my 5% runs ur 95% economy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Bauchi With "RIP APC Coffin" / Obasanjo At Auwalu Anwar Book Launch As Kwankwaso Represents Atiku / Ihedioha Renames Jacob Zuma Road Owerri After Mbazuluike Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.