Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,385 members, 7,800,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments (29348 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav / A Look At Buhari's Sectional Appointments. By Joebecks / New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by Johnsinia(m): 7:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
tsdarkside:

who you dey call slave here??.....................thunnnnnnnda firrrrre you!!!......

lagos is not no mans land....for this insult,each one of you deserve a slap in the face!..........
Cheap slave like you. Wyclef is right afterall, "mental slavery"

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by friends4ever(m): 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
Missy89:
What does he mean by " they are his subjects" Is he a king? These old farts need to learn proper vocabulary before they leave their caves

A subject is a police term being use to describe human being.
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by sparkwil(m): 8:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
hassan85:
how about Gej how many northerners where in his government? bigots

Shut ur mouth u stinking parasite

If he knew he was going to tread d same path as GEJ, why did he deceive d gullible wt d promise of change
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by franudi: 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
boman2014:
LEAVE BUHARI ALONE
Yorubas how market?
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by tsdarkside(m): 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
Johnsinia:

Cheap slave like you. Wyclef is right afterall, "mental slavery"

how dare you call me slave......my grand-father fought in the civil war,to give me the life i have today.....how dare you insult my family........!!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
Mcowubaba:

No offence, but this ur submission is totally Invalid...
As a president..he supposed to know people(technocrats) from all around the Country
Buhari has Adviser, PA's, he reads papers...nd for crying out loud- HE IS A PRESIDENT..he is not a normal citizen...such lame excuses can't be tolerated.....there is no justification for appointing mostly Northerners...I repeat None
Look let me tell you, in leadership..advisers ONLY suggests or make recommendations and it stops dea, but the leader calls the shot...i.e decides wether to go with the suggestion or not...simple!!! Besides like i said in 1 thread, buhari has barely visited other parts of the country beside north...ONLY when he was head of state that he lived outside north in lagos..if not 4 electoral campaigns he wouldnt have seen other parts of the country..
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by Mcowubaba: 9:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
Look let me tell you, in leadership..advisers ONLY suggests or make recommendations and it stops dea, but the leader calls the shot...i.e decides wether to go with the suggestion or not...simple!!! Besides like i said in 1 thread, buhari has barely visited other parts of the country beside north...ONLY when he was head of state that he lived outside north in lagos..if not 4 electoral campaigns he wouldnt have seen other parts of the country..
Are u even hearing urself undecided....so u are justifying his loopsided appointments on the grounds that he doesn't knw other parts/ethnic groups of the Country he is 'ruling for the 2nd time' nd he has lived in 4 over 73yrs shocked shocked... Not that he is an ethnic bigot or tribalist....come to think of it, he even has party members from round the entire country undecided..which he deliberately ignored them(or doesn't he knw Ngige, Fashola, Ogbonnaya onu, etc ) nd you are here talking sh!t (no offence)...
Oga u have no logical or valid argument...people even saying that he chose the appointments based on merit, have a little logic than what u are saying....u are making absolutely no sense Sir...
Gud nyte..
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by LouisVanGaal(m): 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
Mcowubaba:
Are u even hearing urself undecided....so u are justifying his loopsided appointments on the grounds that he doesn't knw other parts/ethnic groups of the Country he is 'ruling for the 2nd time' nd he has lived in 4 over 73yrs shocked shocked... Not that he is an ethnic bigot or tribalist....come to think of it, he even has party members from round the entire country undecided..which he deliberately ignored them(or doesn't he knw Ngige, Fashola, Ogbonnaya onu, etc ) nd you are here talking sh!t (no offence)...
Oga u have no logical or valid argument...people even saying that he chose the appointments based on merit, have a little logic than what u are saying....u are making absolutely no sense Sir...
Gud nyte..
were you pipu not the one's mocking Fashola, fayemi, amaechi and co on their probe The south discredited themselves! Hw many times do you hear el-rufai or tambuwal or aminu bello masari discrediting their predecessors in public You pipu would turn around to mock buhari and his anti-corruption stance...if he appoints anyone of them..let m tell you, doz positions are for close associates; not for anybody that doesnt know your lifestyle (in d case of chief of staff) and a government parastatal worker (in d case of SGF)..
Go read keyamo's opinion on these issue and enlighten yourself bro..
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by Mcowubaba: 10:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
were you pipu not the one's mocking Fashola, fayemi, amaechi and co on their probe The south discredited themselves! Hw many times do you hear el-rufai or tambuwal or aminu bello masari discrediting their predecessors in public You pipu would turn around to mock buhari and his anti-corruption stance...if he appoints anyone of them..let m tell you, doz positions are for close associates; not for anybody that doesnt know your lifestyle (in d case of chief of staff) and a government parastatal worker (in d case of SGF)..
Go read keyamo's opinion on these issue and enlighten yourself bro..
u don change mouth cheesy
which position is for close associates ..so na dey change wey people vote 4 eh undecided..dis nation don suffer..see ur mindset chai!!! So some positions in a democratic goverment is meant for close friends, associates nd relatives...oga u no get talk..
Nd pls..easy with the finger pointing- when have u seen ME talking abt probing Amaechi or mocking Fashola (i resemble PDP supporter 4 ur eye or EFCC)..u don high niundecided..... Buhari is so insenstive, all the negative noise nd oppostion abt appointment of Zakari(INEC), has he obliged ...so don't tell me that he didn't appoint Fashola ,Amaechi nd co bcus people are mocking them...abeggiiii.....
Oga go nd sleep.....u no get talk
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by nairalife2013(m): 6:19am On Aug 29, 2015
Rainmaker69:

Seek first to understand and then to be understood.
The reference to 'subjects' was subtle. We aren't in that era anymore (I don't know about you). That part of his statement was wrong full stop.
Next time someone calls you a subject (or a fool/an idiot/mugu etc) please use your 'broad' perspective and remember this post.
well, it is inherent in "real" africans to place so much value on nomenclature, etymology and accent in a vox pop situation. Takes growth in the mind to simply let something go inorder to let something in. My wife fights for little things too grin
100 years by foot to freedom... could be a million kilometers, could be more or less...well well well, forget the distance, you shall get there, insha allah, by and by.
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by nairalife2013(m): 6:37am On Aug 29, 2015
SmartMugu:

Isn't it so disheartening? Competent Nigerians in diaspora face racism, same competent Nigerians in Nigeria face tribalism. Would people look beyond race and ethnic groups and rather focus on competence?
when u are running drugs, they say if the cops are not on your heels, the drug itself certainly is... we all have to change totally, even pmb that thinks himself a saint.
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by adconline(m): 7:40am On Aug 29, 2015
tsdarkside:

nobody will believe you....but its true.....
And they have about 11m kids begging and not going to school? Half of the population can't read and write.. Majority of women are not going to school. What's ur dictionary of corruption?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by Rainmaker69(m): 10:34am On Aug 29, 2015
nairalife2013:
well, it is inherent in "real" africans to place so much value on nomenclature, etymology and accent in a vox pop situation. Takes growth in the mind to simply let something go inorder to let something in. My wife fights for little things too grin
100 years by foot to freedom... could be a million kilometers, could be more or less...well well well, forget the distance, you shall get there, insha allah, by and by.

All this grammar to what end? No wonder your wife fights. I'm sure that you deserve each other. I wish you marital bliss but please take your own advice, don't turn him/her into a punching bag (as an 'unreal' African).
God bless you.
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by nairalife2013(m): 1:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
Rainmaker69:

All this grammar to what end? No wonder your wife fights. I'm sure that you deserve each other. I wish you marital bliss but please take your own advice, don't turn him/her into a punching bag (as an 'unreal' African).
God bless you.
oh my good lord come down straight already!!! U mean u dont understand even this simple line of allusion to my wife fighting? How do u want me or the op or the quoted speaker to follow up and learn from the thread then?
Re: Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments by masseratti: 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
CyberWolf:
grin so the subject is not a fellow citizen of the ruler? cheesy
nope you can't be a fellow with a king,using the word ruler is trying to say your senior brother and your father are same all because they are senior members of the family and they are male,but they are not the same in category,a President is first among equals,a King is not an equal to his subjects, but a President is.comprehende?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

June 12: Agba Jalingo arrested / Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Aregbesola On Ooni’s Transition (photos) / President Buhari Arrives Benue State, Meets Stakeholders Over Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.