Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Before They Were Great! Early Videos Of Technology Entrepreneurs - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Before They Were Great! Early Videos Of Technology Entrepreneurs (331 Views)

Power Of Technology / Do Not Be Left Out In This Age Of Technology Make Money Been Online We Teach How / 13 Inch Macbook Pro Retina Display (Early 2015) For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before They Were Great! Early Videos Of Technology Entrepreneurs by dokia: 3:30am On Aug 28, 2015
Alibaba’s Jack Ma in 1999
Watch his impassioned speech to early Alibaba employees way back in the year it was founded. He tells them that they can take on American online portals………and they do!!

Microsoft’s Bill Gates in 1983
Bill Gates founded Microsoft in 1975, he was still virtually unknown(outside the tech world) when he showed up at an Apple event to pitch his operating system in 1983!

Google’s Larry Paige and Sergey Brin in 1999
In the year that the technology Giant was founded, watch the two young founders and Standford phd’s address their employees.

Twitter’s Jack Dorsey in 2006
Jack Dorsey the founder of twitter tries to explain what twitter is. He calls it microblogging, just a simple way to stay in touch with your friends. Who would have thought it would grow to become what it is now. Do you remember what you were doing in 2006?

Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg in 2005
The Social Media Giant was formed in 2005 and that year Mark Zuckerberg gave a presentation to a nearly empty room in Harvard. I guess nobody really cared back then. I bet there is never an empty seat everytime he goes there now!

Amazon’s Jeff Bezos in 1997
The Nerdy founder of the largest online retailer knew exactly where the interent was going when he founded the company in 1994. This video is proof that the best business ideas come out of good research.

http://smileandmobile.com/2015/08/27/before-they-were-great-early-videos-of-jack-ma-bill-gates-zuckerberg-jeff-bezos-motivation/
Re: Before They Were Great! Early Videos Of Technology Entrepreneurs by smuth(m): 3:40am On Aug 28, 2015
Re: Before They Were Great! Early Videos Of Technology Entrepreneurs by mjames: 3:50am On Aug 28, 2015
Great

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Curve 7 In Perfect Condition For Sale / Help How Can I Recover My Personal Documents From External Hard Drive / New Blackberry Leap @kakacom Mobile World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.