Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

FFK Mock The Nigeria "CHANGE" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Mock The Nigeria "CHANGE" (2088 Views)

Python Dance II: Villagers Slaughter Large Python To Mock The Military (PHOTOS) / 5 Pictures That Mock The Flood Situation In Lekki / Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Mock The Nigeria "CHANGE" by AustineE1: 7:04am On Aug 28, 2015
doctokwus:

The likes of FFK would always want to play on the minds of dimwits and the gullible.
FFK should show what benefit his years as aviation minister and presidential director had on his region.
Its obvious you are a local champion,your comments always betrays you as one who is shallow minded. Leave the messenger alone and tackle the message,if you have any senses at all,you should be ashamed of PMBs actions or inactions ever since he took over as president.He is gradually sowing a seed that may soon destroy this nation.
All this means is that there are no competent and qualified people from other parts of Nigeria and all of a sudden,you northerners just realised that 'it doesnt matter where people come from,as long as they will perform'. No more your usual mantra of 'quota system' and 'federal character principle'. Then we must urge the president to order unity schools and federal establishments to stop the different 'cut-off' marks for different zones and lets go in with thesame conditions for federal jobs,schools and every other things.PMB shld equally fund the nation with resources only from the north.
I pity your lots,PMB may just be the last president of a united Nigeria.If he continues with his hausa-fulani agenda.
Re: FFK Mock The Nigeria "CHANGE" by arabbunkum: 8:17am On Aug 28, 2015
So true. Theses are facts not fiction.
Re: FFK Mock The Nigeria "CHANGE" by powerfulsettingz: 8:51am On Aug 28, 2015
Not really just in my early 100s
freeDR:
For you to persistently label me as young, I guess you are very old already.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEE INSULT : Nnamdi Kanu,ffk Clash On Twitter / When You Sell Your Soul, Conscience And Common Sense!!! / Olisah Metuh "Friendly Invited" Not "Arrested" - PDP Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.