Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Where To Begin ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where To Begin ? (508 Views)

When Does The Future Begin? / See Why The Free Fuel Project In Nigeria Is Yet To Begin : MUST READ By Muvinbox / A Friendship Which Cant Stand The Test Of A Relationshp, Wasnt Real 2 Begin With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Begin ? by alice915: 4:42am On Aug 28, 2015
Hi Everyone....

Being absolutely brand-new to the idea of solar, I think my first question should be.. "Where do I begin to learn what I should know..?"

Books, voltages, wiring, charge controllers, inverters, batteries, needs.... you name it, I know nothing, and have to learn everything...

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks
Re: Where To Begin ? by weijing3333: 8:57am On Aug 28, 2015
You can ask questions more professional with the customer service staff of Renesola.
Re: Where To Begin ? by alice915: 7:19am On Aug 31, 2015
Hey guys, I have kind of the same question here too. But subjects would be good to start in understanding solar power? What mathematics and sciences would be good to become more knowledgeable in the area of Solar Power?
Re: Where To Begin ? by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 31, 2015
i'm also interested in learning all about solar, a friend of mine went to india and learned it and i'll be seeing him when visit lagos in october

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If This Happen To You / Fumigation Exercise. / Emir Of Kano Responds To # Childnotbride Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.