Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Lets Review Your Websites For You. Drop Links Now. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Lets Review Your Websites For You. Drop Links Now. (1442 Views)

Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. / Are You Earning Below $50 Daily On Adsense? Let Me Review Your Blog For FREE!!! / Blog Comments Connect: Get Two Comments For Every One You Drop On My Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Review Your Websites For You. Drop Links Now. by dwebdesign(m): 7:09am On Aug 28, 2015
As no one is fully an expert, we are always learning. think it will be nice to help you review your website you just completed for a client or a website project you doing.

Reviews will be on the UI functionalities detected.

So drop links and lets review the websites.
Re: Lets Review Your Websites For You. Drop Links Now. by uanda(m): 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
help review my blog www.talktolove.com
Re: Lets Review Your Websites For You. Drop Links Now. by veltany: 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
Re: Lets Review Your Websites For You. Drop Links Now. by igetemi(m): 1:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
Re: Lets Review Your Websites For You. Drop Links Now. by skyhighweb(m): 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
Re: Lets Review Your Websites For You. Drop Links Now. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
Re: Lets Review Your Websites For You. Drop Links Now. by simi4me(m): 8:34am On Aug 29, 2015
Re: Lets Review Your Websites For You. Drop Links Now. by donwise1(m): 9:15am On Aug 29, 2015
Re: Lets Review Your Websites For You. Drop Links Now. by flavourway: 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
Re: Lets Review Your Websites For You. Drop Links Now. by Panshow(m): 8:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
Re: Lets Review Your Websites For You. Drop Links Now. by afolwalex20(m): 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2015
uanda:
help review my blog www.talktolove.com

This is nice but each episodes of a story should be arranged in order. U grab?
Re: Lets Review Your Websites For You. Drop Links Now. by Tunexwizard(m): 1:19am On Aug 30, 2015
Re: Lets Review Your Websites For You. Drop Links Now. by jbankzE(f): 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
dwebdesign:
As no one is fully an expert, we are always learning. think it will be nice to help you review your website you just completed for a client or a website project you doing.

www.jenniferbankz.com
Re: Lets Review Your Websites For You. Drop Links Now. by duketunde: 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
Re: Lets Review Your Websites For You. Drop Links Now. by Apterea(f): 5:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
I have recently stared working for a UK Travel company called Hotels-Fairy.com

Their website it http://hotels-fairy.com/

Any reviews?
Re: Lets Review Your Websites For You. Drop Links Now. by dwebdesign(m): 12:01am On Sep 08, 2015
i see lot of blogger blogs.

explore wordpress to enjoy better features too.

cool blogs
Re: Lets Review Your Websites For You. Drop Links Now. by dwebdesign(m): 12:04am On Sep 08, 2015
Apterea:

Any reviews?

on the site, the mega menu is a cool idea, though could still be well polished.

also the layout of the website is "too stiff". think on creating a UI that suites what the company is into,

explore more of css, for a quick start, you can use bootstrap
Re: Lets Review Your Websites For You. Drop Links Now. by Jayke50(m): 11:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
Re: Lets Review Your Websites For You. Drop Links Now. by OBALORLA(m): 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2016
mine is www.nomadicnegro.com its a travel blog. an adventure of a novice traveler.
Re: Lets Review Your Websites For You. Drop Links Now. by Brightgem(f): 2:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
For health Enthusiasts www.yourhealthattitude.com
Re: Lets Review Your Websites For You. Drop Links Now. by Brightgem(f): 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2016
OBALORLA:
mine is www.nomadicnegro.com
its a travel blog.
an adventure of a novice traveler.
Just starting? are u focusing on a Nigerian audience.
Re: Lets Review Your Websites For You. Drop Links Now. by enoch273: 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2016
dwebdesign:

Pls do review mine, [url]enochtekng.com[/url]
Re: Lets Review Your Websites For You. Drop Links Now. by OBALORLA(m): 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2016
Brightgem:
Just starting? are u focusing on a Nigerian audience.

yes, just starting.
d intention is to start with Nigeria...
Re: Lets Review Your Websites For You. Drop Links Now. by eprince21(m): 3:14am On Sep 14, 2016
Re: Lets Review Your Websites For You. Drop Links Now. by Babacele: 6:41am On Sep 14, 2016
Brightgem:
For health Enthusiasts www.yourhealthattitude.com
cool. I just watch your video on the theme: Traditional healing methods. the intro to your video is awesome and the total message is nice with a very wide or global perspective on different methods and cultures in traditional healing. But I would prefer, like most of your audience and health enthusiasts globally ,that you show us practically; teach us with pics while the audio quality should remain clear too to the advantage of people with optical challenges on how these practices can solve our certain health challenges, or enhance our healths. One of the new Universities where millions can easily learn practical life changing skills daily without any manmade barriers as found in our brick and mortar sçhools is the U-tube . So most viewers go to U-tube with this mentality: to learn a new skill , solution or enhance old strategies asap.

For examples If you can make videos on how to reduce weight and get flat tommy , fight Diabetes, optimize potentials, get pink lips, look more beautiful, how to overcome balding or make hair grow, how colors affect moods, or other issues that border millions of folks globally everyday with clear step by step pics on how it works, you would be amazed at the number of viewers that would visit your site after a year.
More power to your elbow.
Re: Lets Review Your Websites For You. Drop Links Now. by Babacele: 6:46am On Sep 14, 2016
Apterea:

Any reviews?
go and befriend NATGEO, vacation sites, holiday inns, entertainment gists, Cosmopolitan, Hello Mag , timmitasok etc
Re: Lets Review Your Websites For You. Drop Links Now. by Brightgem(f): 11:07am On Sep 14, 2016
Babacele:
cool. I just watch your video on the theme: Traditional healing methods. the intro to your video is awesome and the total message is nice with a very wide or global perspective on different methods and cultures in traditional healing. But I would prefer, like most of your audience and health enthusiasts globally ,that you show us practically; teach us with pics while the audio quality should remain clear too to the advantage of people with optical challenges on how these practices can solve our certain health challenges, or enhance our healths. One of the new Universities where millions can easily learn practical life changing skills daily without any manmade barriers as found in our brick and mortar sçhools is the U-tube . So most viewers go to U-tube with this mentality: to learn a new skill , solution or enhance old strategies asap.

For examples If you can make videos on how to reduce weight and get flat tommy , fight Diabetes, optimize potentials, get pink lips, look more beautiful, how to overcome balding or make hair grow, how colors affect moods, or other issues that border millions of folks globally everyday with clear step by step pics on how it works, you would be amazed at the number of viewers that would visit your site after a year.
More power to your elbow.
Alright thanks much for the review. I appreciate, dealing with health needs some caution since one isnt a doctor, since I have passion for health is why I am also taking some courses to help me be a better authority in what I say. I appreciate the comments, its remains a work in progress.

1 Like

Re: Lets Review Your Websites For You. Drop Links Now. by Jollyana(f): 11:32am On Sep 14, 2016
Re: Lets Review Your Websites For You. Drop Links Now. by enoch273: 12:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
Jollyana:
Mine is https://fabjulia..com

If you want to be added to a WhatsApp group where we reach out to help each other you can reach me on my contact 08179538301

(1) (2) (Reply)

Web/graphic Design At Affordable Rates / Blogging / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.