Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners (46682 Views)

Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB / Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners / Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 28, 2015
Mprepz:
Buhari and Osinbajo

Na dy change we dey want!!

APC APC APC

Buhari and Osinbajo

Na dy change we dey want!!

APC APC APC
I like your signature
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by ifelovemi: 9:59am On Aug 28, 2015
HirstMOG:

I am not from the East, but with what this Nation has turned to and still turning to, you guys are the only brave people in this geographical location and not a country!

Are you sure you are not from the east , who are you fully................Your self.
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by IYANGBALI: 10:00am On Aug 28, 2015
Johnsinia:

Slave to almajiis to the core. May thunder deliver u
he pain am,nothing for you to steal again tongue
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Tahovic: 10:03am On Aug 28, 2015
Story for the godsssssss ooooooo
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by DavidRWaller: 10:04am On Aug 28, 2015
making cash right now... Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8423 a month. I've started this job and I've never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here
+>>>>>>>>>>>>_+_ WWW.ECASH55.COM
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by FRANCISEKE1(m): 10:05am On Aug 28, 2015
Nigeria

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Johnsinia(m): 10:08am On Aug 28, 2015
IYANGBALI:
he pain am,nothing for you to steal again tongue
So you have not yet delivered from slavery. You r OYO o... Pain me, common, am only feeling sorry for how u r selling ursef to slavery
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by msoladimeji(m): 10:09am On Aug 28, 2015
validplanet:
1. President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria - north.

2.Senate President- north.

3. Speaker of the House of Representatives- north.

4. Chief Justice of the Federation- north.

5. President of the Court of Appeal- north.

6. Chief Justice of the Federal High Court- north.

7. Secretary to the Federal Government- north.

8. Chief of Staff to the President- north.

9. Chief of Army Staff- north.

10. Chief of Air Staff- north.

11. Comptroller General of Customs- north.

12. Director-General of State Security Services (SSS)- north.

13. National Security Advisor- north.

14. Director General NIMASA- north.

15. Chairperson of the Independant Electoral Commission (INEC)- north.

16. Comptroller-General Immigration- north.

17. Accountant-General of the Federation - north.

18. Commander of Civil Defence Corps- north.

19. Chief Security Officer to the President- north.

20. ADC to the President- north.

21. Principal Secretary to the President- north.

22. Senior Special Assistant to the President on media- north.

23. Chairman of the EFCC- north.
24. Head of Service- north.
25. MD of Nigerian Ports Authority- north. 26.DG of Nigerian Broadcasting Commission (NBC)- north. 27. Chairman NDLEA- north. NIGERIANS WANTED ''CHANGE'' AND NOW WE HAVE GOT IT. NO-ONE SHOULD COMPLAIN BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT OUR PEOPLE WANTED. THOSE OF US THAT WARNED THE COUNTRY THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN WERE INSULTED AND LAMPOONED. NOW WE HAVE TO LIVE WITH THE CONSEQUENCES OF OUR CHOICE FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS. WELCOME TO THE NEW NIGERIA. WELCOME TO ''CHANGE''.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10153528941777210&id=62188827209
So now everyone has forgotten North west, North East and North Central. It is
now North, South West, South East and South South. Last time I checked, we have
6 geopolitical zones and not 4.
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by IGBOSON1: 10:12am On Aug 28, 2015
crixtex:

Bro are u minding d idiot.. just allow him to his folly... d thing dat pains me bout we Southerners is dat our heart is soft because of Christianity. .. if a southerner enter Aso rock tomorrow he wud forgive, live and lets others live.....

^^^This is another chink in our armor....we're not as unforgiving and mean-spirited as your average northern muslim (whether elite or almajiri)! I feel that this is of the reasons Biafra didn't succeed!
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by msoladimeji(m): 10:12am On Aug 28, 2015
ayox2003:
The world has moved on but African youths are still clinging to the past.

Its sad yet an irony that youths with smartphones, in tune with happenings around the world, who wish that the nation develops, are fretting about who comes from where even in the 21st century.

More blacks are serving in the Obama administration than any other administration in the American history, yet nobody is talking about it. He appointed all of them. Was he bias? Yes. Are they getting the job done? Definitely. So who cares!

Kwame Nkrumah said: "I'm not an African because I was born in Africa. I'm an African because Africa was born in me".

Its the content that matters, not where he/she was born.

If there's anything to be worried about, its the senators and house of reps members that come from our respective zones but do absolutely nothing!

Frawzey
So now everyone has forgotten North west, North East and North Central. It is
now North, South West, South East and South South. Last time I checked, we have
6 geopolitical zones and not 4.
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Forwetinnah: 10:14am On Aug 28, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Was that what Jonathan was also planning to do in his time?

1. NIMET~Dr. Anthony Anuforom

2.NNPC~Eng. Andrew Yakubu

3.NIMASA~Patrick Apobolokemi

4.PENCOM~Mrs. Chinelo Anohu Amazu

5.FERMA~Engr. Chukwu Amuchi

6.DPR~Mr. George Osahon

7.Bank Of Industry~Ms. Evelyn Oputu

8.Nigerian Content Dev. Agency~Ernest Nwanpa

9.Consumer Protection Agency~Mrs Dupe Atoki

10.NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa

11.NAMA~Engr. Nnamdi Udoh

12.NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu

13.FAAN~George
Uriesi

14.NCAT~Capt. Chinere Kalu

15.SEC~Aruma Otteh

16.Sovereign Wealth Fund~Uche Orji

17.NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil

18.FIIRO~Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo

19.Maritime Academy Of Nigeria~Oron Joshua Okpo

20.Railway Corporation~Eng. Seyi Sijuwade

21.Nigerian Touri
sm Dev. Corporation~Mrs. Sally Mbanefoh

22.Budget Office Of The Federation~Dr Bright Okogwu

23.NERDC~Prof Godswill Obioma

24.NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya

25.Standard Organization Of Nigeria~Dr Joseph Odumodu

26.Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation~Emeka Nkem Mba

27.Industrial Training Fund~Prof. Longmas Wapmuk

28.National University Commission~Prof. Okojie

29.NESREA~Mrs. N.S Benebo 30.MDG Office~Dr. Precious Gbenio

31.Surveyor General Of The Federation~Peter Chigozie

32.Statistician General Of The Federation~Dr. Yemi Kale

33.Accountant General Of The Federation~Mr. Jonah Otunla

34.Auditor General Of The Federation~Samuel Yonongo Ukura

35.National Orientation Agency~Mike Omieri

36.News Agency Of Nigeria~Oluremi Oyo Oluremi Oyo was replaced by Ima Niboro....from the South South.

37.NEPC E/S David I Adelugba

38.NEPZA~Mr. Olugbenga Kuye 39.BPP~Engr Emeka Ezeh

40.Niger Delta Ministry-Orubebe, etc...

Credit to 'kazim' on Facebook.

Continue to dey cry

Can you compare these positions to the Key Positions Northerners are holding today or you and your "Kazim" on FB (being the arse lickers that you are from the West)just listed the names of all the Southerners in GEJS administration?? Silly comparison if you ask...compare this to the sensitive positions the Hausas hold now. Nigeria is under seige by the Northerners and you're here typing rubbish!! Just look at the Army/Paramilitary...all goro toothed aboki:s
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 28, 2015
Before I post....my views have been the same for a long time....and I do not support the APC. My view of Nigerian Political parties is....they are our servants, and if they do not do well...they must be replaced.

In my opinion, what profit does it bring to the South if Buhari appoints more Southerners?

What profit does it bring to the North if Buhari appoints more Northerners?

The way Nigerians view political appointments is very retrogressive. A political appointment is not meant to bring the national cake closer to you and your tribespeople. An appointment is meant to do a specific job....and to do it well. Thus...Buhari's new chief of staff is supposed to be just that....his chief of staff. He is not meant to be the one who will be dashing money to his people.

You know.....whether Buhari appoints all Northerners or all Southerners does not bother me now. It did ten years ago....but not now. Because....I am supposed to have my governors, and my LG chairmen....who are from my state and region...and who are meant to do the job i voted them for.....which is to work to bring development for my region.

You know....we keep calling for true federalism in this country....yet the way we react when people are appointed to office does not leave much hope for true federalisim. If we are judging our chances of development for our states and regions by the number of federal appointees from our areas....and not by what we and our local leaders...governors, LG chairmen, even traditional chiefs, local leaders,, et al....do.....then we are not ready to be a federal country. We are ready for unitary government....which I thought we were opposed to once upon a time.

I know that people will call me a Northern slave for saying this....but I think that it is high time we stopped bothering about the tribe and region of who Buhari appoints. I did not bother about the tribe of GEJ or Yaradua, and even OBJ's appointees. Instead...I focused on their performance in the job they were supposed to do . And I think it is high time Nigerians judged people by the content of their character, and not by their tribe. Because what Nigerians, in times past and even now, are doing...by focusing on tribe instead of character and competence... is nothing more than immature behaviour. It is time we ended the idea of a national cake...and the idea of connections via appointments to get to the national cake. If Buhari appoints all his ministers from Igbo land tomorrow....that does not mean Igbo land will get developed. And the same goes for other tribes...because getting extra money does not equal development.

P.S--Anyone responding to this comment that uses rude and demeaning language would be reported to the mods. Thank you.
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by themanderon: 10:18am On Aug 28, 2015
Bigot or no bigot for whatever reasons buhari has improved power supply to the point of my having 20hrs+ power supply in my area something that was a mirage during the time of obj or the misrule of gej, if buhari likes let him appoint the minions from hell into his cabinet so long as they get the job of rooting out corruption and setting us on a path to economic growth they will have my vote any day any time n anywhere.
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Kanmyos(m): 10:18am On Aug 28, 2015
patiently waiting for the wind of "change " to blow some off their feet.......
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Runaway: 10:19am On Aug 28, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

6.DPR~Mr. George Osahon

10.NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa

12.NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu

13.FAAN~George
Uriesi

15.SEC~Aruma Otteh

17.NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil

21.Nigerian Touri

24.NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya

36.News Agency Of Nigeria~Oluremi Oyo Oluremi Oyo was replaced by Ima Niboro....from the South South.

Continue to dey cry

IF GEJ did dis, does it mean the change apostles will follow suit? Where den is the change? Change to pay back or what?
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by cescky(m): 10:19am On Aug 28, 2015
ayox2003:
The world has moved on but African youths are still clinging to the past.

Its sad yet an irony that youths with smartphones, in tune with happenings around the world, who wish that the nation develops, are fretting about who comes from where even in the 21st century.

More blacks are serving in the Obama administration than any other administration in the American history, yet nobody is talking about it. He appointed all of them. Was he bias? Yes. Are they getting the job done? Definitely. So who cares!

Kwame Nkrumah said: "I'm not an African because I was born in Africa. I'm an African because Africa was born in me".

Its the content that matters, not where he/she was born.

If there's anything to be worried about, its the senators and house of reps members that come from our respective zones but do absolutely nothing!

Frawzey

In as much as u have a point..the president is walking a very risky rope...because any slight mistake made by any of these officess holders will result in daggers been drawn from nigerians...and we all know one thing, this is nigeria one perefect man can't do a thorough job, as it will require the collective whole.
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by IYANGBALI: 10:19am On Aug 28, 2015
Johnsinia:

So you have not yet delivered from slavery. You r OYO o... Pain me, common, am only feeling sorry for how u r selling ursef to slavery
leave am,I like it like dat tongue
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Chiaka(f): 10:20am On Aug 28, 2015
selfemployed:
what did the constitution say? is it unconstitutional if the president makes all his appointments from one village?

Dont blame the north much. Blame selfish Tinubu. When APC gained power they debated that they should use regionalism for appointment so that every region will have appointments but Tinubu opposed the move strongly.......Tinubu thought being APC Chairman that he will be allowed to flood Nigerian government with his own cronies.......just like he single handedly picked Osibanjo (His worker) as vice president, He even was positioning his wife for a position in the senate before Saraki took him by surprise.
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Anthonie28(m): 10:21am On Aug 28, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

6.DPR~Mr. George Osahon

10.NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa

12.NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu

13.FAAN~George
Uriesi

15.SEC~Aruma Otteh

17.NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil

21.Nigerian Touri

24.NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya

Continue to dey cry
this positions ain't as important as the one's given to northerners by buahri
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by chrixus(m): 10:24am On Aug 28, 2015
Ikiriye:

The key positions of a standard govt has been given to the north,ministerial list is inconsequential bro.

Do u mind listing all these positions holders under jonathan's govt... We are just engaging in hate criticism of this govt
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Chiaka(f): 10:24am On Aug 28, 2015
Dont blame the north much. Blame selfish Tinubu. When APC gained power they debated that they should use regionalism for appointment so that every region will have appointments but Tinubu opposed the move strongly.......Tinubu thought being APC Chairman that he will be allowed to flood Nigerian government with his own cronies.......just like he single handedly picked Osibanjo (His worker) as vice president, He even was positioning his wife for a position in the senate before Saraki took him by surprise.

thekingsmen:
A leopard can never change its spots

we saw this coming and we warned them( majority of our south west brothers ad other change chanters)

they did not listen..... Now its time to cry....

This is just the beginning of many more sour events in this country

Buhari Has bigotry in his DNA... He is an unrepentant tribalist... He has never hidden that right from the onset and is not about to suddenly change for anybody....

Sophistos oya continue wailing
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Truckpusher(m): 10:28am On Aug 28, 2015
Johnsinia:

Slaves to almajiris to the core. Only thunder can deliver u
You sound more like the slave here.

Who else defends another man when his name is being mentioned except the slave?

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by viktor01(m): 10:30am On Aug 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by bankylan: 10:32am On Aug 28, 2015
Bdemmy:

If PMB likes, he can appoint him mom.
All I care about is capable hands in government.

After all GEJ govt was full of southerners as you claim. Yet all we got was brazen corrupt morons.( One of them is this garrulous FFK).

I'm more concerned about the appointees virtues and not their tribes.

I'm a nationalist that will not support corruption and not a tribalist that won't mind being enslaved just to support his greedy kinsmen.

May God give you mental health that is obviously lacking. What a slave mentality you've got!
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by SANCTO: 10:35am On Aug 28, 2015
For those shallow brain Nigerian, GEJ spread his appointments to all zone;this was the positions during GEJ

1. President C in C - South
2. President of Senate - David Mark -North
3. Speaker House of Reps-Tambuwal - North

4. Chief Justice of the Federation- north.

5. President of the Court of Appeal- north.

6. Chief Justice of the Federal High Court- north.

7. Secretary to the Federal Government- South

8. Chief of Staff to the President- South.

9. Chief of Army Staff- (Minimah) South.

10. Chief of Air Staff- north.

11. Comptroller General of Customs- (Inde Abdullahi)north.

12. Director-General of State Security Services (SSS)- (Ekpenyong) South.

13. National Security Advisor- (Dasuki)north.

14. Director General NIMASA- South.

15. Chairman of the Independant Electoral Commission (INEC)- (Jega) north.

16. Comptroller-General Immigration- north.

17. Accountant-General of the Federation - north.

18. Commander of Civil Defence Corps- South.

19. Chief Security Officer to the President- south.

20. ADC to the President- north.

21. Principal Secretary to the President- north.

22. Senior Special Assistant to the President on media- south.

23. Chairman of the EFCC- north.
24. Head of Service- north.

Can u say same of the Daura President, Baba go slow, the ethnic bigot and Sharia lord? I pity my yoruba brothers. The only position for them is SA (liar) Media and publicity.
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 28, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^This is another chink in our armor....we're not as unforgiving and mean-spirited as your average northern muslim (whether elite or almajiri)! I feel that this is of the reasons Biafra didn't succeed!
Of cos bro... Christianity changed d perspective and mindset of many
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Bdemmy(m): 10:37am On Aug 28, 2015
bankylan:

May God give you mental health that is obviously lacking. What a slave mentality you've got!

Amen!
Thank you jare my slave master.
Mugu!
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by IYANGBALI: 10:38am On Aug 28, 2015
Johnsinia:

tongue

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by tochstorm(m): 10:43am On Aug 28, 2015
petux:
Na deir P b DAT...guy plz hw can I download nairaland app...av bin using opera 4 a while
dont even think about it. that is the app.
it will redirect you to a browser. that is all it does.
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by smuth(m): 10:43am On Aug 28, 2015
4bobo post=37414
speaking from 2 sides of mouth as usual, yesterday, he was happy with the appointment, but after sniffing some fresh village janja, he started his madness again.
I learnt they are now begging "new PDP" members seriuosly to register online.
Okupe even said on his FP yesterday that people should not abandon them (PDP) unless it will be dead party by 2019.
I am very sure many people will find it to sleep since yesterday. I am waiting for chief wailer to open useless thread and try to say more trash.
I cant even see him active in recent time? was his brain block?
I can only complain if i come back 2 years after and see things the same way PDP government left it nationwide , unless i dont care who mount the podium, so far the job is done timely with good results.
OBJ ,upon all his federal character did us more harm than good. loobish.

[color=#990000:
and to the poster below me, he dosent have any sensible posts than junk files and pictures . I wonder how your picture gallery will look like?[/color]

Some people are so daft and stupid at the same time...your blind love for dullard.dinho makes you reject your people to favor the north... Are you a bastard?...are you telling everybody that there is nobody qualified or credible in your state, region or village...are Ye all corrupt bunch in your tribe that you now trust the north to save you? The excuse you now give is 'as long as they do the job well, you have no problem if they are all from the north' so in the whole of your state nobody fit do the job well? You should be ashamed of yourself sey all of una for that state no get sense...na north sense dey now abi?
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 28, 2015
Sorry, i dont reply son of a slut since you cant comment like a reasonable fellow other than a bastard. Its in you....
smuth:

Some people are so daft and stupid at the same time...your blind love for dullard.dinho makes you reject your people to favor the north... Are you a bastard?...are you telling everybody that there is nobody qualified or credible in your state, region or village...are Ye all corrupt bunch in your tribe that you now trust the north to save you? The excuse you now give is 'as long as they do the job well, you have no problem if they are all from the north' so in the whole of your state nobody fit do the job well? You should be ashamed of yourself sey all of una for that state no get sense...na north sense dey now abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri / 2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements / President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.