Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,568 members, 7,801,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Buhari And All His Shady Appointments - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And All His Shady Appointments (485 Views)

FG To End Shady $70Million Yearly Ports Contracts / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And All His Shady Appointments by neolboy(m): 7:37am On Aug 28, 2015
The way PMB has been making his appointments since his assumption to office has been causing confusion in NIgeria, I still hear some fools saying they dont give a damn about regions in as much as they are qualified. My question is, are there no qualified candidates from other region?. Even the goats in Nigeria are fed up

1 Like

Re: Buhari And All His Shady Appointments by neolboy(m): 7:38am On Aug 28, 2015
Pls God have Mercy
Re: Buhari And All His Shady Appointments by Teryfik(m): 7:39am On Aug 28, 2015
Abeg wen wil dis wailing wailers stop wailing...meanwhile check my signature
Re: Buhari And All His Shady Appointments by buzquet(m): 7:40am On Aug 28, 2015
OP, Lagoon dey find customers
Re: Buhari And All His Shady Appointments by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 28, 2015
Stop lamenting. This is one Nigeria. When we said his name is GMB you said it is PMB. Wipe your tears. This is the change you voted for.
Re: Buhari And All His Shady Appointments by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 28, 2015
The question is didn't I warn u? grin
Re: Buhari And All His Shady Appointments by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 28, 2015
I am a strong Buhari Supporter. I like the fact that he is appointing people of Integrity. I know his limitation is the fact that he knows nothern people more personally than southerners. Thus he can vow for them more in terms of Integrity since that is very important to him.

However, I think he needs to search for people of integrity in the south. He need to do serious search in order to ensure balance. Appointing mostly notherners is not the best way to go. He may not have so much personal relationship with many southerners of integrity, he needs to search for them. He is the president of Nigeria. He should add it to his responsibility the search of people of integrity in the south.
Re: Buhari And All His Shady Appointments by neolboy(m): 8:09am On Aug 28, 2015
buzquet:
OP, Lagoon dey find customers

it will be an honour if u could lead the way
Re: Buhari And All His Shady Appointments by oderemo(m): 8:15am On Aug 28, 2015
If your goat is fed up, kill the mudafuka for pepper soup. W/ end beckons.

(1) (Reply)

Watch This Video And Judge For Yourself If Truly We Are One Nigeria / Buhari Running Nigeria Like A Sole Administrator, Bad For Nigeria– Female Expert / P.r.o.b.e.aganda :enough Of Lies And Excuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.