Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Full List of All Buhari's Appointments Till Date - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full List of All Buhari's Appointments Till Date (1094 Views)

Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones / Dele Momodu: "I Don't Care If All Buhari's Appointments Come From Daura" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full List of All Buhari's Appointments Till Date by metroparrot: 7:39am On Aug 28, 2015
So far, President Muhammadu Buhari has made 35 appointments. The appointments include;

1. Aide de Camp to president: Lt. Col Abubakar Lawal, [Kano State, North-West and husband to President Buhari’s foster daughter].
2. Special Adviser, Media and Publicity to the president: Femi Adesina, [Osun State, South-West].
3. Senior Special Assistant, Media and Publicity: Garba Shehu, [Kano State, North-West].
4. State Chief of Protocol/Special Assistant (Presidential Matters): Lawal Abdullahi Kazaure, [Jigawa State, North-West].
5. Accountant General of the Federation: Ahmed Idris [Kano State, North-West].
6. National Security Adviser: Babagana Monguno [Borno State, North-East].
7. Chief of Defence Staff, Abayomi Olonishakin, [Ekiti State, South-West].
8. Chief of Army Staff: Tukur Buratai, [Borno State, North-East].
9. Chief of Naval Staff: Ibok-Ete Ekwe Ibas, [Cross Rivers, South-South].
10. Chief of Air Staff, Sadique Abubakar, [Bauchi State, North-East].
11. Chief of Defence Intelligence: Monday Riku Morgan [Benue State, North-Central].
12. Director General, State Security Services, SSS: Lawal Daura, [Katsina State, North-West].
13. Acting Chairperson, Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, Amina Zakari, [Jigawa State, North-West].
14. Managing Director, Nigerian Ports Authority, NPA: Habibu Abdulahi [Kano State, North-West].
15. Special Adviser, Niger Delta Amnesty Office: Paul Boroh, [Bayelsa State, South-South]
16. Acting Director General, Nigerian Maritime Administration, Safety and Security Agency, NIMASA: Baba Haruna Jauro [Yobe State, North-East].
17. Executive Vice Chairman/ Chief Executive Officer, Nigerian Communications Commission: Umaru Dambatta [Kano State, North-West].
18. Executive Chairman, Federal Inland Revenue Service, FIRS: Babatunde Fowler, [Lagos State, South-West].
19. Director General, Budget Office of the Federation: Aliyu Gusau, [Zamfara State, North-West].
20. Group Managing Director, Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, Emmanuel Kachikwu, [Delta State, South-South].
21. Secretary to Government of the Federation, Babachir David Lawal, [ Adamawa, North East]
22. Chief of Staff to the President: Abba Kyari, [Borno, North-East].
23. Comptroller-General, Nigerian Customs Service: Hameed Ibrahim Ali, [Kaduna State, North-Central].
24. Comptroller-General, Nigerian Immigration Service: Kure Martin Abeshi, [Nasarawa State, North-Central].
25. Senior Special Assistant on National Assembly Matters (Senate): Ita Enang, [Akwa Ibom State, South-South].
26. Senior Special Assistant on National Assembly Matters (House of Representatives): Suleiman Kawu, [Kano State, North-West].
27. Director, Department Of Petroleum Resources, DPR, Modecai Baba Ladan. [Kano, North West].
28. Managing Director, Asset Management Company of Nigeria, AMCON, Ahmed Lawan Kuru. [].
29. Commissioner for Insurance and Chief Executive of the National Insurance Commission, Mohammed Kari [North-West]
29. Executive Director AMCON: Kola Ayeye.
30. Executive Director, AMCON: Eberechukwu Uneze.
31. Executive Director, AMCON: Aminu Ismail.
32. Group Executive Director, NNPC, Maikanti Baru.
33. Group Executive Director, NNPC, Isiaka Abdulrazaq.
34. Group Executive Director, NNPC: Dennis Nnamdi Ajulu.
35. Group Executive Director, NNPC: Babatunde Victor Adeniran.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/full-list-of-all-buharis-appointments.html

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Full List of All Buhari's Appointments Till Date by 48noble(m): 7:44am On Aug 28, 2015
Tory
Re: Full List of All Buhari's Appointments Till Date by EdCure: 7:51am On Aug 28, 2015
Not good. Doesn't reflect the country's diversity

3 Likes

Re: Full List of All Buhari's Appointments Till Date by T4taiwo(m): 7:56am On Aug 28, 2015
Rechecked @22......the last time i checked I think the occupant is from the south.
Re: Full List of All Buhari's Appointments Till Date by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 28, 2015
I am a strong Buhari Supporter. I like the fact that he is appointing people of Integrity. I know his limitation is the fact that he knows nothern people more personally than southerners. Thus he can vow for them more in terms of Integrity since that is very important to him.

However, I think he needs to search for people of integrity in the south. He need to do serious search in order to ensure balance. Appointing mostly notherners is not the best way to go. He may not have so much personal relationship with many southerners of integrity, he needs to search for them. He is the president of Nigeria. He should add it to his responsibility the search of people of integrity in the south.
Re: Full List of All Buhari's Appointments Till Date by okosodo: 8:09am On Aug 28, 2015
I saw it coming
Re: Full List of All Buhari's Appointments Till Date by metroparrot: 8:48am On Aug 28, 2015
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Full List of All Buhari's Appointments Till Date by wordcat(m): 8:53am On Aug 28, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

See The Replacement To The HUMVEE(HUMMER) MILITARY VEHICLE!!! / Yar'adua Makes Public His Assets / Graphic Photos Of A Man Killed By A Hit And Run Driver Today In Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.