Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,596 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Royalty Scared Of Chris Brown's Tattoos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Royalty Scared Of Chris Brown's Tattoos (1259 Views)

John Okafor: I Was Scared Of Women After Ugly Experience With My Ex-wife / Diana, Lady Tattoos Wizkid’s Face On Her Body "Its Permanent, I Won't Marry" / Wizkid's Artwork Created By Chris Brown (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Royalty Scared Of Chris Brown's Tattoos by knotts6: 7:49am On Aug 28, 2015
Chris Brown 26, does whatever he pleases and Nia Guzman, 31, wasn’t fond of his latest decision to get two tattoos on the back of his head. Royalty‘s, 1, mom thinks the tattoos will freak the adorable toddler out, but Rihanna, 27, thinks otherwise. - See more at: http://www.naijaflo.com/2015/08/royalty-scared-of-chris-browns-tattoos.html

(1) (Reply)

Documents Showing Runtown & Dilly Umenyiora Are Being Sued For Over N14 Million. / Chidinma And Tekno Loved Up In New Photo / Why Tunde Debasco’s Marriage Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.