Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Prof. Ramon Nominated As The New Ooni Of Ife - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Prof. Ramon Nominated As The New Ooni Of Ife (41211 Views)

Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: Things You Don't Know About The New Ooni Of Ife / Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Is New Ooni Of Ife / Meet The Contenders To The Ooni Stool; How The New Ooni Will Emerge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Ramon Nominated As The New Ooni Of Ife by Guyman02: 8:46am On Aug 28, 2015
Has the name being approved by the Sultan of Sokoto and Emir of Kano? Prince Sijuwade has been seeking their support to get the APC Gov to accept his candidacy for the Crown. The way Buhari is going he may appoint a northern candidate as the new Ooni of Ife.

5 Likes

Re: Prof. Ramon Nominated As The New Ooni Of Ife by calebrita(m): 8:46am On Aug 28, 2015
Ok oooooo.
Re: Prof. Ramon Nominated As The New Ooni Of Ife by Gboskee(m): 8:47am On Aug 28, 2015
Airforce1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
go purchase a ticket for nomination[next oni]..might be better than music coz even thou you gonn fail #suggestion
Re: Prof. Ramon Nominated As The New Ooni Of Ife by AreaFada2: 8:47am On Aug 28, 2015
lifezone247:
Ohhh!!! That is my prof of life, make I dey warm up to become his abobaku
He hehe. You no well. You wan go runaway when one day time reach, bah? But how did that Abobaku lie come about sef? cheesy grin
Re: Prof. Ramon Nominated As The New Ooni Of Ife by fyneguy: 8:47am On Aug 28, 2015
He owns a University in the USA. interesting
Re: Prof. Ramon Nominated As The New Ooni Of Ife by signature2012(m): 8:49am On Aug 28, 2015
This man eyez looks sepecious grin
Re: Prof. Ramon Nominated As The New Ooni Of Ife by stevkc: 8:49am On Aug 28, 2015
For your solar panel installations,for building,borehole,office,company and other appliances and consultancy. contact us ENERGYWORLD ltd we serve you anywhere. 08069487971 or stevkc2007@yahoo.com
Re: Prof. Ramon Nominated As The New Ooni Of Ife by pfadom: 8:50am On Aug 28, 2015
I suggest we consider a very young candidate for Ooni stool, else it will be very hard to find a reliable Abobaku. The nominated candidate is too old for a loyal Abobaku.
Re: Prof. Ramon Nominated As The New Ooni Of Ife by Sijo01(f): 8:50am On Aug 28, 2015
So, 'Obaship' is not hereditary in Ife? undecided
Re: Prof. Ramon Nominated As The New Ooni Of Ife by knowhowk: 8:50am On Aug 28, 2015
the Monarch Position is a very high one, Wisdom and Knowledge wish for anyone that Finally get you the Position. health is Wealth, hand Washing saves you from live threatening Infections, for Staphylococcus AUREUS and Infertility 08100459321.
Re: Prof. Ramon Nominated As The New Ooni Of Ife by medoyin(m): 8:56am On Aug 28, 2015
Tonnniey:
If I hear say politics will not be used in this selection process. BTW, this man has achieved enough on earth, what's he looking for again in kingship tussle? I still prefer to be a political appointee to holding any traditional title.

That's my position as well. With so much wealth haba, what else again? Yoruba will say, oti roju ,otun wa airoju..

Lets see how things unfolds.
Re: Prof. Ramon Nominated As The New Ooni Of Ife by greggng: 8:56am On Aug 28, 2015
Is a shame that a decent and hard working man like him will accept this devilish tradition of eating the late onis heart before he can assume office. And when he dies, oro cult will hunt for innocent people head to bury him. Why should a decent person who believes in God and heaven accept al this in the name of culture?
Re: Prof. Ramon Nominated As The New Ooni Of Ife by freeage7(m): 8:56am On Aug 28, 2015
mrvitalis:
Are the gods now at sleep. .. Let them choose na
Is Adedoyin a prof?
Re: Prof. Ramon Nominated As The New Ooni Of Ife by ayobase(m): 8:57am On Aug 28, 2015
Oduduwa University will now be taken seriously.
Re: Prof. Ramon Nominated As The New Ooni Of Ife by ElFenomeno1: 8:58am On Aug 28, 2015
When they get pick someone, wake me up!
Re: Prof. Ramon Nominated As The New Ooni Of Ife by Aminat508(f): 9:00am On Aug 28, 2015
grin olagbara ooooooo ooooooooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Prof. Ramon Nominated As The New Ooni Of Ife by gidjah(m): 9:05am On Aug 28, 2015
DrWise:
What about Prince Aderemi? Sanusi, Obasanjo et al did not succeed to make him Ooni? Let him continue visiting while Adedoyin is been installed as Ooni.

Foolish son of a foolish father!

WARNING
Whoever knows a certain Dr. Azolibe always sending me mails about peni.s enlargement should warn him. I am not interested in any way and he should delete my e-mail from his database else the thunder that will fire him . . .
so surprised how he got my e mail too, my peeennniiissss is even too long and large for my wife, she keeps complaining every day!!!na em one mugu dey ask me to come for another enlargement??he is a joker .Let him come over to me for enlargement Tutorials.Oga Azolibe,pls free me o !!!
Re: Prof. Ramon Nominated As The New Ooni Of Ife by micronut(m): 9:06am On Aug 28, 2015
Iamsynord:
Wetin Omisore picture dey do 4 there
I WONDER TOO OOO......naso dem dey start trouble ooo......

OP, Please remove omisore abeg

Re: Prof. Ramon Nominated As The New Ooni Of Ife by juliusjulius: 9:08am On Aug 28, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2542882/registration-close-please

I apologize for bothering you with my problems.
I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session.

Registration Will Soon Close, Please Help Me.

Re: Prof. Ramon Nominated As The New Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 28, 2015
ok...
Re: Prof. Ramon Nominated As The New Ooni Of Ife by bettercreature(m): 9:11am On Aug 28, 2015
phayvoursky:
I THOUGHT ROYALTY IS FROM A PARTICULAR BLOODLINE.

THE DEAD OONI's FIRST SON SHOULD BE NEXT IN LINE GOING BY THE NORM.

BUT SINCE IT'S NOW A THING OF NOMINATION; I THINK I CAN ALSO NOMINATE TOO.

I NOMINATE NNAMDI KANU OF RADIO BIAFRA.

HE IS ALSO LEARNED AND INTELLIGENT.
You are addicted to AFRICAN magic.
Adedoyin is the best man for the job
Re: Prof. Ramon Nominated As The New Ooni Of Ife by Taiwo20(m): 9:12am On Aug 28, 2015
olamilian:
Ooni things

hmm..
Re: Prof. Ramon Nominated As The New Ooni Of Ife by medoyin(m): 9:12am On Aug 28, 2015
@OP, the man is not a Professor but Dr of Mathematics..

1 Like

Re: Prof. Ramon Nominated As The New Ooni Of Ife by neocortex: 9:12am On Aug 28, 2015
greggng:
Is a shame that a decent and hard working man like him will accept this devilish tradition of eating the late onis heart before he can assume office. And when he dies, oro cult will hunt for innocent people head to bury him. Why should a decent person who believes in God and heaven accept al this in the name of culture?

Ignoramus bigot, you are the devil himself,
if you don't like this news kindly go and die.
I hope they haven't bury your brain with the late ooni ?
Re: Prof. Ramon Nominated As The New Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 28, 2015
gidjah:
so surprised how he got my e mail too, my peeennniiissss is even too long and large for my wife, she keeps complaining every day!!!na em one mugu dey ask me to come for another enlargement??he is a joker .Let him come over to me for enlargement Tutorials.Oga Azolibe,pls free me o !!!

NAIRALAND MAY BE SELLING OUR E-MAILS TO THESE GUYS.
Re: Prof. Ramon Nominated As The New Ooni Of Ife by bettercreature(m): 9:17am On Aug 28, 2015
Querty:
plse doctors and microbiologist in d house..

if someone mistakenly scratches u with his finger nail,not very deep.. are u at risk of contracting HIV? u don't know d HIV status of d person but he looks strong and happy.
plse ,is there any course for worry?

plse I need reply!!
No! you are not at risk
Re: Prof. Ramon Nominated As The New Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 28, 2015
I see Obasanjo's hand in this grin grin grin grin
Re: Prof. Ramon Nominated As The New Ooni Of Ife by 4ubootyman: 9:18am On Aug 28, 2015
phayvoursky:
I THOUGHT ROYALTY IS FROM A PARTICULAR BLOODLINE.

THE DEAD OONI's FIRST SON SHOULD BE NEXT IN LINE GOING BY THE NORM.

BUT SINCE IT'S NOW A THING OF NOMINATION; I THINK I CAN ALSO NOMINATE TOO.

I NOMINATE NNAMDI KANU OF RADIO BIAFRA.

HE IS ALSO LEARNED AND INTELLIGENT.

So even if the first son is a retard he shld shaa be king.... where u from nicca...it's not done like that anywhere in the world
Re: Prof. Ramon Nominated As The New Ooni Of Ife by gidjah(m): 9:21am On Aug 28, 2015
[quote author=DrWise post=37415877]

NAIRALAND MAY BE SELLING OUR E-MAILS TO THESE GUYS.[/quotehahah!that's crime at its peak if they been doing that]
Re: Prof. Ramon Nominated As The New Ooni Of Ife by Taiwo20(m): 9:21am On Aug 28, 2015
Aminat508:
grin olagbara ooooooo ooooooooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Oore....abo ri nkan

1 Like

Re: Prof. Ramon Nominated As The New Ooni Of Ife by spenca: 9:24am On Aug 28, 2015
As you include omisore picture this guy won't get the stool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? / Masquerades Spotted Buying Ice Cream On The Road (Photos) / Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.