Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) (64978 Views)

Nollywood Actors Who Died In 2017 / Imagine If These 20 Nigerian Actors Lived In Your Neighbourhood / Who Is The Funniest Of These 4 Nigerian Actors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by londonrivals: 8:32am On Aug 28, 2015

Dr. Sola Fosudo is a senior lecturer at Lagos State University department of Theatre Arts and Music. He has at different times been made the Head of Department and was until recently the Director of Press and Public Relations Unit at the university.

Hafiz Oyetoro
Hafiz 'Saka' Oyetoro The actor is a lecturer at Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education in Ijanikin, Lagos. Apart from acting and lecturing, Saka is also a brand ambassador for MTN and has modeled for different firms including Diamond bank and Etisalat.

Doyin Hassan

Doyin Hassan is popular for his role in Saworeide and has gone on to appear in several Christian movies produced by Mike Bamiloye’s Mount Zion Film Productions. Today Doyin Hassan who holds a PhD in Marketing is a senior lecturer in the department of Marketing in Lagos State University. He is also a former HOD at the department and is currently an Assistant Director in the university’s school of part-time studies in charge of Ogba and Ikorodu campuses.

Kola Oyewo
Kola Oyewo Many would remember Kola Oyewo from Tunde Kelani’s movie ‘Kosegbe’ where he played Mako, an incorruptible Custom boss. The OAU and UI schooled actor is currently the Head of Department at the department of dramatic arts in Redeemer’s University. He was a senior lecturer at Obafemi Awolowo University until 2011.

Sam Dede
Sam Dede His role in epic movie ‘Igodo’ endeared Sam Dede to many Nigerians after which he graced several other films in Nollywood. Award winning Dede however is a man of many parts. The former lecturer at the University of Lagos is currently in the employ of the Department of Theatre Arts at the University of Port Harcourt. He is also the Director-General of the Rivers State Tourism Development Agency.

Tunji Sotimirin
Tunji Sotimirin is a veteran actor whose activity in the Nigerian movie industry spans almost three decades. Tunji Sotimirin stared in ‘Owuro Lojo’ alongside a young Joke Silva in the early 90s and has also featured in numerous movies including Tade Ogidan’s Hostages. The funny actor is currently a lecturer in the department of Theatre Arts at the University of Lagos.

Gbenga Windapo
Gbenga Windapo The prolific actor and comedian who recently acted alongside 2face, Ali Baba and many others in Baba Dee’s movie, Head Gone is a lecturer at Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education. Gbenga Windapo and Hafiz Oyetoro are however not coincidental colleagues at AOCOED as the duo have a long history together as partners having acted in numerous stage plays as a group. Gbenga Windapo founded the comedy group, Lafomania which had Saka and many other comedians as members....

http://thenet.ng/2015/08/prolific-7-nigerian-actors-who-combine-acting-with-lecturing-jobs/

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by TRADELYN: 8:34am On Aug 28, 2015
That's fine. tongue
Kanayo O. Kanayo might join them soon. I met him few months ago at University of Abuja studying Law. cool

>>Greater success to you all.

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 8:36am On Aug 28, 2015
Wow. So many notable actors lecturing in department of theatre arts, nw tell me, why won't the university produce the right graduates from that department

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 28, 2015
undecided
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 8:36am On Aug 28, 2015
Wow good to know smiley
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by Behira(f): 8:40am On Aug 28, 2015
Good to know
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 28, 2015
I saw number 1 at lasu cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by powerfulsettingz: 8:57am On Aug 28, 2015
Slow and steady na Last u go carry Mr lartin was also a lecturer na
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by jamesbanjo(m): 8:58am On Aug 28, 2015
Nt bad
MAN GAT TO HUSTLE
[quote][/quote]saka looking good thou cool
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 28, 2015
I miss Sola Fosudo. He was classic in TRUE CONFESSION.

WARNING
Whoever knows a certain Dr. Azolibe always sending me mails about peni.s enlargement should warn him. I am not interested in any way and he should delete my e-mail from his database else the thunder that will fire him . . .

Gh

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by hijacke(m): 8:58am On Aug 28, 2015
One thing i like about yoruba is that they are very entertaining, my lecturer who is yoruba is so funny, students from other depts attend our lecture just to laugh and have a good time grin grin grin

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by Tonnniey: 8:59am On Aug 28, 2015
No matter what you do for living, if u are not yet educated. Pls get it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by irishCream: 8:59am On Aug 28, 2015
Niceeee
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by Aitee1: 8:59am On Aug 28, 2015
Hafiz Oyetoro students will always long for his lectures no dulling grin grin

And if I'm in Sam Dede's class I'll just be crushing on his nose embarassed

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by mytime24(f): 8:59am On Aug 28, 2015
Saka own sure pass, like b one of his student cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 9:00am On Aug 28, 2015
That good for the development of the Nigeria film industry, at least it would give the up comming stars to always to education serious, because the mentality of our rising stars now is what is education when you got the money.

Education is key, you might not use the certificate, but have it, I can see why the likes of Davido, went back to school, thump up to all these people.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by crowbar(m): 9:00am On Aug 28, 2015
what about Zulu Adigwe?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by ahckmedkosy(m): 9:00am On Aug 28, 2015
List ain't complete ooo.. why una no put Mr Ibu? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by jamex93(m): 9:01am On Aug 28, 2015
I wonder how saka lectures go look like

funny

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 28, 2015
The hustle is real.
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 28, 2015
AOCOED
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by Feranmicharles(m): 9:02am On Aug 28, 2015
Why are they all yorubas

Is dede an igbo name Cos every1 can be called same embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by bossanmayor(m): 9:03am On Aug 28, 2015
Owk
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by Mc4larin: 9:04am On Aug 28, 2015
6 of them are Yorubas. Good one!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by Charlesdegaulle: 9:04am On Aug 28, 2015
What about Dr Akinwale Of Univeristy of Ilorin, who has graced many movies and adverts, including Bagco Super sack?

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:04am On Aug 28, 2015
Good for them...
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by IceDude(m): 9:04am On Aug 28, 2015
OP u are a wayorist, why is Mr Ibu not in that list? I cant even find Okon cheesy
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by Seuncoded(f): 9:04am On Aug 28, 2015
Ok
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by Mc4larin: 9:05am On Aug 28, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Why are they all yorubas

Is dede an igbo name Cos every1 can be called same embarassed

Cos we run every sector of the economy in Nigeria

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert / Hollywood Rejects Actress Tonto Dikeh / Main Chick Of Nina Ivy's Boyfriend Exposes Her: You Came To Atlanta For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.