Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) (64959 Views)

Nollywood Actors Who Died In 2017 / Imagine If These 20 Nigerian Actors Lived In Your Neighbourhood / Who Is The Funniest Of These 4 Nigerian Actors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by wildchild1: 9:34am On Aug 28, 2015
Everybody na hustler oo and some people will stick to one job be complaining

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/3
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by IceDude(m): 9:34am On Aug 28, 2015
hensben:
you nor go see Igbo for this type of thing, they will rather indulge in drug trafficking to support their acting.
So all the Nigerians who indulge in drug trafficking are igbos?.......Na ur tribe beta pass?
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by sunboy(m): 9:37am On Aug 28, 2015
You forgot these people.. From OAU and UI
Akinwunmi Ishola Peter Fatomilola Yemi Elebunibon

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by tivta(m): 9:37am On Aug 28, 2015
Aitee1:
Hafiz Oyetoro students will always long for his lectures no dulling grin grin

And if I'm in Sam Dede's class I'll just be crushing on his nose embarassed
Nope, people I know there says hafiz is very strict.
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by sunboy(m): 9:37am On Aug 28, 2015
You forgot these people.. From OAU and UI
Akinwunmi Ishola Peter Fatomilola Yemi Elebunibon
Also, King Sunny Ade is also now a lecturer at OAU.
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by noah91(m): 9:37am On Aug 28, 2015
Yorubas too love education
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 28, 2015
They are all Yoruba actors...
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by tivta(m): 9:38am On Aug 28, 2015
mytime24:
Saka own sure pass, like b one of his student cheesy
Nope, people there says he is very strict.
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by Uchechris06(m): 9:39am On Aug 28, 2015
hensben:
you nor go see Igbo for this type of thing, they will rather indulge in drug trafficking to support their acting.
you are nothing but a fool. And yorubas are only good rapists. Tribal bigot!!!
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by macof(m): 9:39am On Aug 28, 2015
PETER FATOMILOLA ...I heard he's a lecturer
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by jaymichael(m): 9:41am On Aug 28, 2015
Aitee1:
Hafiz Oyetoro students will always long for his lectures no dulling grin grin

And if I'm in Sam Dede's class I'll just be crushing on his nose embarassed
Na lie o. If you meet saka for school, very serious, his countenance no be like person wey dey funny at all. But on screen, he is something else. A very nice open and down to earth person. He greets and play relates with students as if they are colleagues. His colleague, the last on the list Windapo is funnier in class, in school and on screen.
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by hensben(m): 9:42am On Aug 28, 2015
IceDude:
So all the Nigerians who indulge in drug trafficking are igbos?.......Na ur tribe beta pass?
95% are Igbos so it's safe to say YES.
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by deleskizy: 9:48am On Aug 28, 2015
The list is incomplete without Peter Fatomilola

Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by IceDude(m): 9:52am On Aug 28, 2015
hensben:
95% are Igbos so it's safe to say YES.
If na oyibo dey do all this rubbish i for understand. I wonder why u all engage in tribal wars here on NL
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by hensben(m): 9:52am On Aug 28, 2015
Uchechris06:
you are nothing but a fool. And yorubas are only good rapists. Tribal bigot!!!
I'm not Yoruba mumu but I said is the fact. Nkem owoh aka ukwa was caught the other day.
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:54am On Aug 28, 2015
There is this lecturer (I don't know his name) who specializes in dancing in the Department of Dramatic Arts, OAU, Ile-Ife. He is featured in some of Tunde Kelani's films. In "Kosgbe" he is a customs officer, next to Kola Oyewo. In "Saworoide" he is the Commissioner of Police who promises the king, Kola Oyewo, to arrest the journalist who asks a question the king considers to be embarrassing.

In the convocation play of OAU in 2008 he played the role of a priest. I always loved to see him when teaching his students how to dance.
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:58am On Aug 28, 2015
TRADELYN:
That's fine. tongue
Kanayo O. Kanayo might join them soon. I met him few months ago at University of Abuja studying Law. cool

>>Greater success to you all.
kai you be olodo,dem say lecturing not studying,is your kanayo lecturing? tongue
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by DavidRWaller: 10:00am On Aug 28, 2015
making cash right now... Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8423 a month. I've started this job and I've never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here
+_+_+_+_+_+_+>>> WWW.ECASH55.COM
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by Niyinficient(m): 10:01am On Aug 28, 2015
DrWise:
I miss Sola Fosudo. He was classic in TRUE CONFESSION.

WARNING
Whoever knows a certain Dr. Azolibe always sending me mails about peni.s enlargement should warn him. I am not interested in any way and he should delete my e-mail from his database else the thunder that will fire him . . .

Gh

Bros, I tire for dat Azolibe and one other Paul o, I no no hu tell dem say my joystick no big reach! Dem no dey allow me rest wit dia mails!
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by TRADELYN: 10:04am On Aug 28, 2015
IYANGBALI:
kai you be olodo,dem say lecturing not studying,is your kanayo lecturing? tongue
grin You got me wrong!
Person like him fit end up being a lecturer tomorrow, OK?
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by Kingnap(m): 10:06am On Aug 28, 2015
teeowl:
They are all Yoruba actors...

Sam dede is not yoruba cheers
Moreover heard Alex Usifo is lecturing @Babcock
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by lekkie073(m): 10:08am On Aug 28, 2015
londonrivals:

Dr. Sola Fosudo is a senior lecturer at Lagos State University department of Theatre Arts and Music. He has at different times been made the Head of Department and was until recently the Director of Press and Public Relations Unit at the university.

Hafiz Oyetoro
Hafiz 'Saka' Oyetoro The actor is a lecturer at Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education in Ijanikin, Lagos. Apart from acting and lecturing, Saka is also a brand ambassador for MTN and has modeled for different firms including Diamond bank and Etisalat.

Doyin Hassan

Doyin Hassan is popular for his role in Saworeide and has gone on to appear in several Christian movies produced by Mike Bamiloye’s Mount Zion Film Productions. Today Doyin Hassan who holds a PhD in Marketing is a senior lecturer in the department of Marketing in Lagos State University. He is also a former HOD at the department and is currently an Assistant Director in the university’s school of part-time studies in charge of Ogba and Ikorodu campuses.

Kola Oyewo
Kola Oyewo Many would remember Kola Oyewo from Tunde Kelani’s movie ‘Kosegbe’ where he played Mako, an incorruptible Custom boss. The OAU and UI schooled actor is currently the Head of Department at the department of dramatic arts in Redeemer’s University. He was a senior lecturer at Obafemi Awolowo University until 2011.

Sam Dede
Sam Dede His role in epic movie ‘Igodo’ endeared Sam Dede to many Nigerians after which he graced several other films in Nollywood. Award winning Dede however is a man of many parts. The former lecturer at the University of Lagos is currently in the employ of the Department of Theatre Arts at the University of Port Harcourt. He is also the Director-General of the Rivers State Tourism Development Agency.

Tunji Sotimirin
Tunji Sotimirin is a veteran actor whose activity in the Nigerian movie industry spans almost three decades. Tunji Sotimirin stared in ‘Owuro Lojo’ alongside a young Joke Silva in the early 90s and has also featured in numerous movies including Tade Ogidan’s Hostages. The funny actor is currently a lecturer in the department of Theatre Arts at the University of Lagos.

Gbenga Windapo
Gbenga Windapo The prolific actor and comedian who recently acted alongside 2face, Ali Baba and many others in Baba Dee’s movie, Head Gone is a lecturer at Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education. Gbenga Windapo and Hafiz Oyetoro are however not coincidental colleagues at AOCOED as the duo have a long history together as partners having acted in numerous stage plays as a group. Gbenga Windapo founded the comedy group, Lafomania which had Saka and many other comedians as members....

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/08/7-nigerian-actors-who-combine-acting.html

http://thenet.ng/2015/08/prolific-7-nigerian-actors-who-combine-acting-with-lecturing-jobs/
our of seven, six are Yoruba. ....up southwest

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by Tongsman(m): 10:09am On Aug 28, 2015
Charlesdegaulle:
What about Dr Akinwale Of Univeristy of Ilorin, who has graced many movies and adverts, including Bagco Super sack?
Thanks bro, U remind me of His name, I know Unilorin has a lecturer and actor, OP ur list is not complete

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by Kingnap(m): 10:11am On Aug 28, 2015
Because these ones are lecturing does not mean that other ones did not go to school, stop commenting rubbish here... BIGOTS
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:12am On Aug 28, 2015
Prof. Bode Sowande, the first perso to play Baba Fakunle in Ola Rotimi's "The Gods Are Not To Blame", when it was first staged by the Ori Olokun Company in Ile-Ife in 1968. He is a 1971 French graduate from the University of Ife (now OAU). He is more into stage productions. He was once HoD of Theatre Arts, OOU, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State.
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by Barbarthundey(m): 10:13am On Aug 28, 2015
Charlesdegaulle:
What about Dr Akinwale Of Univeristy of Ilorin, who has graced many movies and adverts, including Bagco Super sack?

Prof. Akinwale... outgoing dean faculty of arts
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by Fundango: 10:17am On Aug 28, 2015
WARNING
Whoever knows a certain Dr. Azolibe always sending me mails about peni.s enlargement should warn him. I am not interested in any way and he should delete my e-mail from his database else the thunder that will fire him . . .

Gh[/quote]Ha ha ha ha ha ha ah hu hu hu hu hu ,heiii my stomach cant stop laughing.
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by Adara1(m): 10:17am On Aug 28, 2015
Kola oyewo is the HOD of theater art in ekiti state university.... Do your findings please, i don't know of others but i'm 100% sure of oyewo.
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by Imoksp(m): 10:34am On Aug 28, 2015
U guys did not include IGNIS EKWE,actor,now a lecturer in Auchi Polytechnic, Edo state.
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 28, 2015
DrWise:
I miss Sola Fosudo. He was classic in TRUE CONFESSION.

WARNING

Gh
lolz.... No be only you o
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by emerich(m): 10:35am On Aug 28, 2015
crowbar:
what about Zulu Adigwe?

Yeah, He should be a lecturer at the University of Abuja, bumped into him at a Bar in Gwagwalada, Abuja, couple of times.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Father's Ikoyi Mansion / Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car / Caroline Danjuma's Butt: Before & After - Amazing Transformation (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.