Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,967 members, 7,799,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) (64955 Views)

Nollywood Actors Who Died In 2017 / Imagine If These 20 Nigerian Actors Lived In Your Neighbourhood / Who Is The Funniest Of These 4 Nigerian Actors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by Lawsimon(m): 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
IceDude:
OP u are a wayorist, why is Mr Ibu not in that list? I cant even find Okon cheesy
yes...Okon goes to school.
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by bareal(m): 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by Feranmicharles(m): 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
bareal:

When it's not spareparts and fake products grin
no be me talk am ooshocked na u o cheesy
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by room089: 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
@op

Did you forget Victor Osuagwu?
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by francis247(m): 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
DrWise:
I miss Sola Fosudo. He was classic in TRUE CONFESSION.

WARNING
Whoever knows a certain Dr. Azolibe always sending me mails about peni.s enlargement should warn him. I am not interested in any way and he should delete my e-mail from his database else the thunder that will fire him . . .

Gh
Same here O. Make una help me warn am O.
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by Miracle4Sure: 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
SSGUniport:
Where's Colombus Irosoanga?
How did u know that name? Is Colombus on NL
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by ademony(m): 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
Charlesdegaulle:
What about Dr Akinwale Of Univeristy of Ilorin, who has graced many movies and adverts, including Bagco Super sack?

PROFESSOR AYO AKINWALE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by Obaf16(f): 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
mytime24:
Saka own sure pass, like b one of his student cheesy
Same here
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by bummyla(m): 9:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by maureen546: 10:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
Good to know.
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by domopps(m): 12:10am On Aug 29, 2015
And the Biafra warriors would still blame Buhari for not having much SE on the list! As if world revolves only around SE!

Just watch the dogs barks

Cheeeeeeeers
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by olajorn(m): 12:24am On Aug 29, 2015
Fola Fosudo is now a professor

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by harbeedaymee(f): 12:37am On Aug 29, 2015
engrkaz:
Peter Fatomilola is not a lecturer.......he is just a Fellow in the department of dramatic arts.....someone you can liken to a workshop Technician in an engineering department....

hahahahaha! The guy offend you? Oo ti e nice rara grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 5:26am On Aug 29, 2015
kola oyewo was also a senior staff and the current HOD of thearte arts dept in Ekiti state university

#Added
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by Bigcake: 7:33am On Aug 29, 2015
Eyulor:
Where is koksybrown and bigcake? See their heads.
guy I dey beat person ooo,Lol.
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Prof. Bode Sowande, the first perso to play Baba Fakunle in Ola Rotimi's "The Gods Are Not To Blame", when it was first staged by the Ori Olokun Company in Ile-Ife in 1968. He is a 1971 French graduate from the University of Ife (now OAU). He is more into stage productions. He was once HoD of Theatre Arts, OOU, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State.
We have this woman here in OOU,she is a lecturer in the Performing Drama Department,she was the one that acted Odunlade Adekola mother in "Oyenusi".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Father's Ikoyi Mansion / Caroline Danjuma's Butt: Before & After - Amazing Transformation (photos) / Hollywood Rejects Actress Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.