Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,465 members, 7,801,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

The Hypocrisy Of "One Nigeria" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hypocrisy Of "One Nigeria" (2581 Views)

The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe / Dino Vs Remi Tinubu:the Hypocrisy Of Our SW Brethren / Senseless Killings and Maimings- The Hypocrisy Of The South (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hypocrisy Of "One Nigeria" by tundamartin: 10:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ugomba:
"One Nigeria" should be used as an example of Irony in English language.. What is ONE in this tribalistic country where hatred was enshrined into the DNA of some of its Citizens.
LET ALL "ONE NIGERIA" fanatics answer this questions
1) Why are the Northerners owning up to 85% of Oil Wells in Nigeria when there is No Oil producing Northern state? YET They and yorubas accuse Igbos of wanting to take SS Oil when Imo, Abia, Anambra, Asaba(my area), Oyibo are Igbo crude oil producing areas.
2) If the Northern Nigeria is the only Crude oil producing zone, will the hausa share it with the south and make it a National cake?
3) The Civil war was not fought to make Nigeria one BUT rather because of the hatred for Igbos.
4) We Delta Igbos have demanded for our Anioma State but the reason why FG and hausa majority senate are reluctant over it because they do not want a 6th S.E state out of hatred.
5) why are Northerners holding up to key positions in their hypocritical "One Nigeria"

6) Some Easterners have lost their relations to anti-Igbo massacre in the North and you are shouting ONE NIGERIA.

What is One About This Country?

When my Asaba people were massacred during the biafran war because they refused to deny their Igboness.

I am Not Tribalistic BUT I hate hypocrisy that is attached to "One Nigeria".

Irredeemable tribal bigot like you make "one Nigeria" difficult to attain but it is achievable whether the likes of your ibos want it or not.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of "One Nigeria" by abikubu: 10:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
tundamartin:

Irredeemable tribal bigot like you make "one Nigeria" difficult to attain but it is achievable whether the likes of your ibos want it or not.

True yarn

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of "One Nigeria" by sigiyaya(m): 10:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
DaBullIT:

You are very stwepyd , My post is not a long epistle of lies, as a matter of fact it is shorter than the post i replied

You said the first coup was led by delta , So now there's Deltaman , no Ibo man , but Wikipedia listed him as ibo when he committed that treason in 1966, so he's ibo even if your people break themselves down to Delta or Ijaw ,

Don't you have any brain in your head ? Ibo soldier toppled Nigerian government, Killed Northern elders and Yoruba leaders , not one ibo soldier or leader was armed in the operation , They went as far as killing an Emir ( Present day's Sanusi Lamido) Do you realize how powerful that man is ?? How he is exalted / Worshiped by Hausas ? You are here opening your mouth that ibos were killed for no reason, what more reason do you want ?? Most ibos who died back then died for the sin their leaders committed , it was reprisal attack and i tell you hausas had very good reasons to be pissed

Yes a counter coup was carried out by Hausas and it was successful, unlike the ibo people's coup , they took over the government and tried to negotiate for peace, they reached out to Hausas to stop the killings and they even left the country to negotiate with Ojokwu the not so great man

Details of the negotiation was not revealed but on arrival , Ojukwu returned to ibo land, and issued a statement that one place is now biafra, without thinking those ibos left in the north are in danger , the moment he issued that decree, he signed a death sentence for his ibo brothers in any part of the country , If Ojuwku had issued and apology , reprimanded the men who carried out the coup , there would still be death , but it would be minimal , Declaring Biafra was the last straw

And If Buhari did not appoint a Yoruba man , The press will not be filled with rubbish because the VP is Yoruba , What you don't know is most yorubas don't scream hate or scream about being marginalized, we plot , we execute and we are always successful, Yorubas give people a lot of chance before planning vengeance

So my advise ? Get some education from google and your elders if any , Your leaders and people like Kalu are leading you like sheeps to the slaughter house , It's coming and it won't be pretty
MAY AMADIOHA STRIKE YOU AND AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION AND MAY YOU NEVER SEE GOOD IN YOUR ENTIER LIFE,MAY YOU SURFER IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE. ALL I WILL WISH YOU IS A SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH... EWU NMEEEEE......
Re: The Hypocrisy Of "One Nigeria" by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 02, 2015
DaBullIT:
[b]All speculations

1 Notherners own 85% of Nigeria's oilwell , where's that information coming from ? besides where were your brothers when people were buying oil wells ?

2 As long as the north is a part of Nigeria , Oil is a national cake , just as the Atlantic Ocean and the port in Lagos has been serving the whole nation only you people are greedy enough to want to leave with National cake

3 The civil war started because an ibo led a failed coup and assassinated northern elders and Yoruba leaders,and no Ibo leader was murdered but the Yorubas never got angry ,instead there was reprisal attacks and the Northerners staged another and successful counter coup this was displeasing to the eyes of the Almighty-not Ojukwu who without formal procedures asked his people to return to SE and Declared Biafra , Do not distort history

4 In the face of dwindling economy and mismanagement of funds by previous administration, I do not think that is possible, not everything is born out of hatred , Why hasn't Ife been given Ife state despite Yorubas clamoring for it ? You do not see anyone screaming hate or maltreatment

5 Buhari knows why he's appointing northerners , but taking the immediate past administration's record into account, i think not trusting anybody from that region is reasonable besides at least two ibos have been appointed maybe 2 yorubas, but Yorubas aren't complaining , Besides when there's an issue of corruption and Buhari decides to take action, you will be part of the people who will still complain that appointing ibos was a set up and that Buhari is witch hunting ibos in power

6 Massacre started because Ibo Soldiers staged the first coup in Nigeria since independence and sovereignty, Note that Nnamdi Azikiwe an ibo was still the president or was the immediate past president and Awolowo/Idiagbon factions could not agree on who would lead , My point is If those young ibo soldiers did not stage a coup and kill an Emir , the most important / god like position / rank for the north, nobody will attack or kill ibos , Ojukwu did not prepare evacuation plans before declaring Biafra, he left his people in every other part of the country a sitting duck

While your grievances may be pitiable , We need to learn from the past in order to correct / design the future and i am telling you Biafra is not the way

[/b]

Northerners have been killing igbos before 1960.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of "One Nigeria" by DaBullIT(m): 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
chuna1985:

Northerners have been killing igbos before 1960.

That simply means igbo have been looking for trouble before 1960 , cause and effect grin grin
Re: The Hypocrisy Of "One Nigeria" by DaBullIT(m): 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
sigiyaya:

MAY AMADIOHA STRIKE YOU AND AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION AND MAY YOU NEVER SEE GOOD IN YOUR ENTIER LIFE,MAY YOU SURFER IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE. ALL I WILL WISH YOU IS A SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH... EWU NMEEEEE......

Awww that's so generous of you , but as you have asked for it , you should taste if first along with your siblings, father, mother, aunt uncle and everybody that's close to you will share these things you wished for especially the death part and i hope heavenly father expedites it for you , You asked and you shall receive it for your family, not for me
Re: The Hypocrisy Of "One Nigeria" by Brooklynsouth(f): 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
DaBullIT:

You are very stwepyd , My post is not a long epistle of lies, as a matter of fact it is shorter than the post i replied

You said the first coup was led by delta , So now there's Deltaman , no Ibo man , but Wikipedia listed him as ibo when he committed that treason in 1966, so he's ibo even if your people break themselves down to Delta or Ijaw ,

Don't you have any brain in your head ? Ibo soldier toppled Nigerian government, Killed Northern elders and Yoruba leaders , not one ibo soldier or leader was armed in the operation , They went as far as killing an Emir ( Present day's Sanusi Lamido) Do you realize how powerful that man is ?? How he is exalted / Worshiped by Hausas ? You are here opening your mouth that ibos were killed for no reason, what more reason do you want ?? Most ibos who died back then died for the sin their leaders committed , it was reprisal attack and i tell you hausas had very good reasons to be pissed

Yes a counter coup was carried out by Hausas and it was successful, unlike the ibo people's coup , they took over the government and tried to negotiate for peace, they reached out to Hausas to stop the killings and they even left the country to negotiate with Ojokwu the not so great man

Details of the negotiation was not revealed but on arrival , Ojukwu returned to ibo land, and issued a statement that one place is now biafra, without thinking those ibos left in the north are in danger , the moment he issued that decree, he signed a death sentence for his ibo brothers in any part of the country , If Ojuwku had issued and apology , reprimanded the men who carried out the coup , there would still be death , but it would be minimal , Declaring Biafra was the last straw

And If Buhari did not appoint a Yoruba man , The press will not be filled with rubbish because the VP is Yoruba , What you don't know is most yorubas don't scream hate or scream about being marginalized, we plot , we execute and we are always successful, Yorubas give people a lot of chance before planning vengeance

So my advise ? Get some education from google and your elders if any , Your leaders and people like Kalu are leading you like sheeps to the slaughter house , It's coming and it won't be pretty
for once on yoruba is not denying his origin am impressed get on DABULLIT
Re: The Hypocrisy Of "One Nigeria" by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
DaBullIT:

That simply means igbo have been looking for trouble before 1960 , cause and effect grin grin

Also means I S L A M A B A D !!!
Re: The Hypocrisy Of "One Nigeria" by oparaben(m): 2:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
"Nigeria" is just how "Nigeria" wants it to be. And the lack of knowledge in history has done a lot of things. History as a school subject was scrapped just before I entered SS1 here in the South. We all know the truth. And the "main people" of N do not want B to stand. But one day, The land of the rising sun shall stand.[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

WHY ARE THE IGBOS THE ONLY TRIBE SUPPORTING SARAKI??? / Nigeria Produces Its First Ford Car(photo) / Boko Haram Abducts Over 170 Teenage Girls From Bam 7km From Buratai's Hometown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.