Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Injustice, Neglect Is Also Corruption – Njiko Igbo Forum Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Injustice, Neglect Is Also Corruption – Njiko Igbo Forum Tells Buhari (1625 Views)

Charlyboy, Dino Melaye, Murray-Bruce Tape Their Mouths To Support 'NJIKO' / We Are Behind Workers; Buhari Is Running Government Of Fraud – Igbo Forum / Saraki’s Arrest: Buhari’s Government Is Chronically Sick – Njiko Igbo Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Injustice, Neglect Is Also Corruption – Njiko Igbo Forum Tells Buhari by DONSMITH123(m): 8:53am On Aug 28, 2015
More condemnations have continued to trail Thursday’s appointment of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, SGF, among other positions, by President Muhammadu Buhari.

The Ohanaeze Youth Council had in a statement on Thursday accused President Buhari of demonstrating deep hatred for Ndigbo.

Speaking on a similar note, the President of Njiko Igbo Forum, Rev. Okechukwu Obioha called on the President to lead by example in his anti-corruption crusade.

Okechukwu, who described injustice and neglect as other worst cases of corruption, called on Ndigbo to begin a period of sober-reflection.

He said, “we received with shock, sadness, bewilderment and disappointment the news of the appointment of the SGF by President Buhari.

“Knowing that the SGF position was the only major position left, every Nigerian has believed it should go to an Igbo man, in particular Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu, who has been consistent both in his support for the APC and President Buhari in all his campaigns.”

“We are asking Ndigbo to be calm, peaceful, and as wise as serpent”, he further stated, adding that “President Buhari, as an anti-corruption czar, should be aware that injustice and neglect are part of corrupt tendencies; corruption is not only when money is involved.”

The Forum advised Ndigbo that as they keep watching the political developments, they should be united, regardless of party affiliations; it calls for unity of purpose and sober reflection.”

He added that “we ask Dr. Onu to resign and retire back from politics as honour to his name.

“We slam the national chairman of the APC, who said not long ago that democratic tenet is government of the people, by the people and for the people. We know that Ndibo are part of the people, so, considering the appointments made so far, it does not show democracy in action.”

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/28/injustice-neglect-is-also-corruption-njiko-igbo-forum-tells-buhari/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Injustice, Neglect Is Also Corruption – Njiko Igbo Forum Tells Buhari by oluwaSmith1(f): 8:54am On Aug 28, 2015
What were they expecting before.

Have they forgotten how many millions votes came from Enugu alone for GEJ? Lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Injustice, Neglect Is Also Corruption – Njiko Igbo Forum Tells Buhari by Mekybliss(f): 8:54am On Aug 28, 2015
Gerrout of hia undecided
Re: Injustice, Neglect Is Also Corruption – Njiko Igbo Forum Tells Buhari by DONSMITH123(m): 8:59am On Aug 28, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

On your own o...

If Ibo catch you this early morning.
Re: Injustice, Neglect Is Also Corruption – Njiko Igbo Forum Tells Buhari by raiszy2k(m): 9:00am On Aug 28, 2015
what...
Re: Injustice, Neglect Is Also Corruption – Njiko Igbo Forum Tells Buhari by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:00am On Aug 28, 2015
Well, I bikiv appointments are for Nigerians not Biafrans.
Re: Injustice, Neglect Is Also Corruption – Njiko Igbo Forum Tells Buhari by oluwaSmith1(f): 9:01am On Aug 28, 2015
DONSMITH123:

On your own o...

If Ibo catch you this early morning.

they never see anything jare.....i thought Okorocha is their mouth piece to Buhari..
Re: Injustice, Neglect Is Also Corruption – Njiko Igbo Forum Tells Buhari by oluwaSmith1(f): 9:04am On Aug 28, 2015
all i know is...we have president of the north, by the north and for the north.....simple

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Injustice, Neglect Is Also Corruption – Njiko Igbo Forum Tells Buhari by DONSMITH123(m): 9:05am On Aug 28, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
all i know is...we have president of the north, by the north and for the north.....simple

Bad sharp girl
Re: Injustice, Neglect Is Also Corruption – Njiko Igbo Forum Tells Buhari by pazienza(m): 9:09am On Aug 28, 2015
Let's tell ourselves the truth.

If you were Buhari, will you trust Onu, Ngige and Amaechi? A set of people that stood against their own people's opinion, if they had no problem betraying and standing with an outsider against one of their own and their people's candidate, imagine what they will do to you, an outsider, when you become powerless.

I fully understand why Buhari would stay as far away from the likes of Onu, Ngige, Okorocha and Amaechi, but there are many apolitical Igbo technocrats out there that he could have chosen, that's my grudge with him.

Either way, I am perfectly happy how Igbo elites are being sidelined by Buhari. Most of them are pro Nigerian because of the goodies they get from Nigeria, now the goodies has been blocked, let's see how pro Nigerian they can remain.

As for us the Igbo commoners in the streets and markets of Igbo and Nigerian town and cities , Biafra will remain our only solution to the Nigerian problem.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Injustice, Neglect Is Also Corruption – Njiko Igbo Forum Tells Buhari by gists: 9:12am On Aug 28, 2015
DONSMITH123:
More condemnations have continued to trail Thursday’s appointment of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, SGF, among other positions, by President Muhammadu Buhari.

The Ohanaeze Youth Council had in a statement on Thursday accused President Buhari of demonstrating deep hatred for Ndigbo.

Speaking on a similar note, the President of Njiko Igbo Forum, Rev. Okechukwu Obioha called on the President to lead by example in his anti-corruption crusade.

Okechukwu, who described injustice and neglect as other worst cases of corruption, called on Ndigbo to begin a period of sober-reflection.

He said, “we received with shock, sadness, bewilderment and disappointment the news of the appointment of the SGF by President Buhari.

“Knowing that the SGF position was the only major position left, every Nigerian has believed it should go to an Igbo man, in particular Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu, who has been consistent both in his support for the APC and President Buhari in all his campaigns.”

“We are asking Ndigbo to be calm, peaceful, and as wise as serpent”, he further stated, adding that “President Buhari, as an anti-corruption czar, should be aware that injustice and neglect are part of corrupt tendencies; corruption is not only when money is involved.”

The Forum advised Ndigbo that as they keep watching the political developments, they should be united, regardless of party affiliations; it calls for unity of purpose and sober reflection.”

He added that “we ask Dr. Onu to resign and retire back from politics as honour to his name.

“We slam the national chairman of the APC, who said not long ago that democratic tenet is government of the people, by the people and for the people. We know that Ndibo are part of the people, so, considering the appointments made so far, it does not show democracy in action.”

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/28/injustice-neglect-is-also-corruption-njiko-igbo-forum-tells-buhari/

Wow!!
@ the bolded.
I just can't believe this group has the right to accuse anybody let alone PMB of hatred not after all the pre-election blackmail and snare campaign of hatred and unjust assassination of character.

I feel like upsetting some people a little bit this morning. So here goes:
grin grin IF INEC CONDUCTS ANOTHER ELECTION BETWEEN PMB AND GEJ AGAIN TODAY, I WILL CAMPAIGN AND MOBILIZE VOTES FOR PMB grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Injustice, Neglect Is Also Corruption – Njiko Igbo Forum Tells Buhari by DONSMITH123(m): 9:13am On Aug 28, 2015
pazienza:
Let's tell ourselves the truth.

If you were Buhari, will you trust Onu, Ngige and Amaechi? A set of people that stood against their own people's opinion, if they had no problem betraying and standing with an outsider against one of their own and their people's candidate, imagine what they will do to you, an outsider, when you become powerless.

I fully understand why Buhari would stay as far away from the likes of Onu, Ngige, Okorocha and Amaechi, but there are many apolitical Igbo technocrats out there that he could have chosen, that's my grudge with him.

Either way, I am perfectly happy how Igbo elites are being sidelined by Buhari. Most of them are pro Nigerian because of the goodies they get from Nigeria, now the goodies has been blocked, let's see how pro Nigerian they can remain.

As for us the Igbo commoners in the streets and markets of Igbo and Nigerian town and cities , Biafra will remain our only solution to the Nigerian problem.

to my own candid opinion, i think Buhari left Ameachi out of the position due to the issue of corruption allegations around him.

1 Like

Re: Injustice, Neglect Is Also Corruption – Njiko Igbo Forum Tells Buhari by DONSMITH123(m): 9:14am On Aug 28, 2015
gists:

Wow!!
@ the bolded.
I just can't believe this group has the right to accuse anybody let alone PMB of hatred not after all the pre-election blackmail and snare campaign of hatred and unjust assassination of character.

grin grin IF INEC CONDUCTS ANOTHER ELECTION BETWEEN PMB AND GEJ AGAIN TODAY, I WILL CAMPAIGN AND MOBILIZE VOTES FOR PMB grin grin
gists:

Wow!!
@ the bolded.

gists:

Wow!!
@ the bolded.

bros you love PMB that much? just asking oo
Re: Injustice, Neglect Is Also Corruption – Njiko Igbo Forum Tells Buhari by jantofubu(m): 9:15am On Aug 28, 2015
grin
Mekybliss:
Gerrout of hia undecided
my igbo brothers calling nigeria a zoo are still d ones fuming abt Buhari's appointments cheesy beta run to nnamdi kanu ur Biafra trumpeter sad

1 Like

Re: Injustice, Neglect Is Also Corruption – Njiko Igbo Forum Tells Buhari by oluwaSmith1(f): 9:16am On Aug 28, 2015
jantofubu:
grin my igbo brothers calling nigeria a zoo are still d ones fuming abt Buhari's appointments cheesy beta run to nnamdi kanu ur Biafra trumpeter sad

dont mind them...they will only keep crying for biafra and will never get it.
Re: Injustice, Neglect Is Also Corruption – Njiko Igbo Forum Tells Buhari by oluwaSmith1(f): 9:17am On Aug 28, 2015
gists:

Wow!!
@ the bolded.

God bless you....i still prefer Buhari to Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Injustice, Neglect Is Also Corruption – Njiko Igbo Forum Tells Buhari by DONSMITH123(m): 9:20am On Aug 28, 2015
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Injustice, Neglect Is Also Corruption – Njiko Igbo Forum Tells Buhari by gists: 9:24am On Aug 28, 2015
DONSMITH123:

bros you love PMB that much? just asking oo
No I don't. I personally believe ALL POLITICIANS ARE A$$HOLES. And that includes PMB.
But I voted him ahead of the "jesu of otueke" on the ground of performance.
I voted PMB to reduce corruption and stop insurgents.
But he seems to be over-delivering already!
BH that was bold in engaging the Nigerian army are now suddenly on the back foot.
To make thing even better, He just approved 65 private refineries in addition to the clean-up order of Ogoni land.

I did not vote PMB to make Fashola or any Yoruba man a minister or to give my tribe men appointment.
I voted PMB to reduce the waste created by the corrupt PDP gov. and bring peace to our land.
Every other thing is just an icing on the cake.

LET PMB CHOOSE HIS TEAM FROM ONE VILLAGE IF HE LIKE ------PAT UTOMI
(as long as he keep smile on the face or ordinary Nigerian)

1 Like

Re: Injustice, Neglect Is Also Corruption – Njiko Igbo Forum Tells Buhari by DONSMITH123(m): 9:28am On Aug 28, 2015
gists:

No I don't. I personally believe ALL POLITICIANS ARE A$$HOLES. And that includes PMB.
BH that was bold in engaging the Nigerian army are now suddenly on the back foot.
To make thing even better, He just approved 65 private refineries in addition to the clean-up order of Ogoni land.

I did not vote PMB to make Fashola or any Yoruba man a minister or to give my tribe men appointment.
I voted PMB to reduce the waste created by the corrupt PDP gov. and bring peace to our land.

nice one my brother, i really love that last statement By Pat Utomi

1 Like

Re: Injustice, Neglect Is Also Corruption – Njiko Igbo Forum Tells Buhari by oluwaSmith1(f): 9:30am On Aug 28, 2015
gists:

Thank you my brother..may your tea never lack milk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Injustice, Neglect Is Also Corruption – Njiko Igbo Forum Tells Buhari by ifelovemi: 10:42am On Aug 28, 2015
DONSMITH123:

to my own candid opinion, i think Buhari left Ameachi out of the position due to the issue of corruption allegations around him.

I think we the southerner are getting what we deserve, why do we always pull down our own , take the case of Fashola, Amechi, Fayemi, Onu etc, this guys are close to buhari and they have a good chance of making its kitchen cabinet, but what did we do, we pull them down because of internal politics, take a look at the north , when it comes to appointments they don't not care about PDP or APC , they support themselves and they don't expose there negative sides, even when we know that they are also very corrupt.

So In summary I think the north are more Politically sensible than the south so lets leave baba alone to chose who he want to work with, once they perform, me am fine, after all we've been hearing about Fashola and Co, it will be difficult for baba to choose any of them if he does, it will be difficult for him to fight corruption and Nigeria we suffer for it.
Re: Injustice, Neglect Is Also Corruption – Njiko Igbo Forum Tells Buhari by KUNZEH(m): 10:54am On Aug 28, 2015

Saint Baba
Re: Injustice, Neglect Is Also Corruption – Njiko Igbo Forum Tells Buhari by KUNZEH(m): 10:55am On Aug 28, 2015

Sai Baba!
Re: Injustice, Neglect Is Also Corruption – Njiko Igbo Forum Tells Buhari by oluwaSmith1(f): 11:02am On Aug 28, 2015
KUNZEH:

Sai Baba!

yesooooooo...Buharis my President. Ameachi my Minister..lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Injustice, Neglect Is Also Corruption – Njiko Igbo Forum Tells Buhari by oluwaSmith1(f): 11:03am On Aug 28, 2015
Mekybliss:
Gerrout of hia undecided

you sound like ibo...or are u angry with them?
Re: Injustice, Neglect Is Also Corruption – Njiko Igbo Forum Tells Buhari by DONSMITH123(m): 11:07am On Aug 28, 2015
ifelovemi:

I think we the southerner are getting what we deserve, why do we always pull down our own , take the case of Fashola, Amechi, Fayemi, Onu etc, this guys are close to buhari and they have a good chance of making its kitchen cabinet, but what did we do, we pull them down because of internal politics, take a look at the north , when it comes to appointments they don't not care about PDP or APC , they support themselves and they don't expose there negative sides, even when we know that they are also very corrupt.

So In summary I think the north are more Politically sensible than the south so lets leave baba alone to chose who he want to work with, once they perform, me am fine, after all we've been hearing about Fashola and Co, it will be difficult for baba to choose any of them if he does, it will be difficult for him to fight corruption and Nigeria we suffer for it.

Well said, North are really politically united than any other region. No matter what happened, it will be hard for a northerner to betray each other.

Until we unite, we can't move forward.
Re: Injustice, Neglect Is Also Corruption – Njiko Igbo Forum Tells Buhari by trotsky2: 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

don't mind the wailers. They gave 5%, they get 5% and no more
Re: Injustice, Neglect Is Also Corruption – Njiko Igbo Forum Tells Buhari by oluwaSmith1(f): 10:46am On Aug 31, 2015
trotsky2:
don't mind the wailers. They gave 5%, they get 5% and no more

abi

(1) (Reply)

Masses Hail Buhari As Forte Oil Gas Station In Lagos Sells Kerosene At N50 / FFK Slapped Flawlessly / If FG Starts Paying N5,000 To Unemployed Graduates In 2016,then You Need This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.