Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair (36671 Views)

88-year-old Man Seeks Divorce From 55-year-old Wife Over Infidelity / “I Want A Divorce Because I Want To Go To School” – 17 Year Old Girl Cries Out / Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by homirefacuny(m): 10:19am On Aug 28, 2015
The story has no setting....
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by sartorius(m): 10:19am On Aug 28, 2015
What is postpartum psychosis?

Postpartum psychosis (or puerperal psychosis) affects thousands of women in the UK each year. It is a severe episode of mental illness which begins suddenly in the days or weeks after having a baby. Symptoms vary and can change rapidly. They can include high mood (mania), depression, confusion, hallucinations and delusions. Postpartum psychosis is a psychiatric emergency. You should seek help as quickly as possible.

Postpartum psychosis can happen to any woman. It often occurs ‘out of the blue’ to women who have not been ill before. It can be a frightening experience for women, their partners, friends and family. Women usually recover fully after an episode of postpartum psychosis.

It is much less common than Baby Blues or Postnatal Depression. It occurs in about 1 in every 1000 women (0.1%) who have a baby.

http://www.rcpsych.ac.uk/healthadvice/problemsdisorders/postpartumpsychosis.aspx

2 Likes

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by seedorfg(m): 10:20am On Aug 28, 2015
She don run pass Terry-G dats why im run mad
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 28, 2015
Ran mad after Child Delivery ..That stuff is Real mehn. God bless our Mothers
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by Pidggin(f): 10:20am On Aug 28, 2015
She doesn't talk like a mad person.
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by belloabdulrazaq(m): 10:20am On Aug 28, 2015
Na God catch am ;Dbloody cheat cool
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by 175(m): 10:20am On Aug 28, 2015
Keneking:
Ok

"The Acting President of the court, Chief Joseph Ogunmola, directed the court clerk to go with the petitioner to investigate the claims of Chika before the next hearing".Is the court clerk a medical doctor for madness grin

Jonathanohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked

A mad woman dey remember her children and N5,000 allawee grin

If you think this guy is actually insane than the woman, click like
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 28, 2015
“The problem started when he brought his family members to stay with us. His family members have earlier objected to my getting married to their brother,” she said.

That is the problem right there.

Before my parents married, they discussed this issue in detail. They ended up agreeing that they won't let any member of their extended families stay for prolonged periods of time in their house.

Wise decision if you ask me.
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by free2ryhme: 10:22am On Aug 28, 2015
This is Juju at work
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by belloabdulrazaq(m): 10:22am On Aug 28, 2015
Na God catch am tongue bloody cheat cool
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 28, 2015
Na dem sabi
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by Jamean(f): 10:24am On Aug 28, 2015
What is good for the Goose is good for the Gander...

I still wonder if the adulterous woman in the Bible committed adultery without the participation of a man...maybe that's why Jesus asked the person without sin to cast the first stone.

Only if there was a taboo for men who cheat, then over 80% of Men will be mad on the streets in the world.

1 Like

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by ceejay80s(m): 10:24am On Aug 28, 2015
This news is confusing I am confused and I guess the judge is confused as well, nairalanders too are confused
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by Godsonkemz(m): 10:24am On Aug 28, 2015
When you entered her forest with ur joystick, u no remember say na mad woman, not until the once lovely union became sour. Anyways, Its just a one sided allegation and we have 2 hear from the both sides before we arrive at conclusion.
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by thoollz: 10:26am On Aug 28, 2015
Holyfield1:
as in Quadri?
check again
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by MRBrownJ: 10:30am On Aug 28, 2015
Islie:

“I am ready for the refund of the bride price of N10,000 I paid,” he said.

NONSENSE!!!! are the 3 kids she bore for him irrelevant here?! that man should shut the hell up! 10K ko, 10L ni
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by Truckpusher(m): 10:31am On Aug 28, 2015
freecocoa:
How come the mad woman can defend herself? I don't even understand this story.

Sounds like the man just wants to collect his 10k back.
You don't get it , somebody wants a menu swap. grin
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by Mekus68: 10:31am On Aug 28, 2015
Hmmmm

This story get capital K leg.

How come a mad woman totally unclad on the road, automatically is in d court defending herself n seeking custody of her children.

Nawa o
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by osazeeblue01: 10:31am On Aug 28, 2015
Goodnews. What about the rapist?
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by babslamin: 10:31am On Aug 28, 2015
[b]
“The trouble is too much, my wife and her people know they have committed an atrocity. As I speak with you right now, my wife is wandering, stark Unclad, on the streets.

“You can send any court official to come with me and see it practically, the embarrassment is beyond me, I need an urgent divorce that will detach me from her,” he said.

He further told the court that his wife always went mad after child delivery, adding that this development usually prompt him to take her to the psychiatric hospital while delivering.

“The problem is spiritual because of her atrocities; I have taken possession of the other three children. In fact, the baby with her should be taken away before she harms her,” he said.

He said that though the marriage had produced four children, he could no longer bear the union because it was getting embarrassing and unbearable.

“I am ready for the refund of the bride price of N10,000 I paid,” he said.

“My husband is only looking for excuse for his actions. Since we met in 2008, he has been maltreating me because he is older than me by far.

“The problem started when he brought his family members to stay with us. His family members have earlier objected to my getting married to their brother,” she said.

‘’He abandoned me during my last pregnancy, but since he says he is no longer interested, so be it. I don’t want to lose my life.

She, however, appealed to the court to impress on her husband to allow her access to her children, provide the agreed monthly allowance of N5,000 and desist from embarrassing her in public.

[/b]

So the so called mad woman unclad can even defend herself in court and demand money for children upkeep & after having 4 children the husband demanding refund of dowry... maybe the court dey inside psychiatric ward
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by Truckpusher(m): 10:32am On Aug 28, 2015
Jamean:
What is good for the Goose is good for the Gander...

I still wonder if the adulterous woman in the Bible committed adultery without the participation of a man...maybe that's why Jesus asked the person without sin to cast the first stone.

Only if there was a taboo for men who cheat, then over 80% of Men will be mad on the streets in the world.
You don't make rules that would control you. cheesy
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by MRBrownJ: 10:34am On Aug 28, 2015
Mekus68:
Hmmmm

This story get capital K leg.

How come a mad woman totally unclad on the road, automatically is in d court defending herself n seeking custody of her children.

Nawa o

is this not 9ja? a lady would wear a mini skirt and show cleavage (in order to stay fashionable etc) and some people will say she is nekkid!
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 28, 2015
freecocoa:

The man might just be interested in the 10k...LOL
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by freecocoa(f): 10:36am On Aug 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
You don't get it , somebody wants a menu swap. grin

I know na, he also doesn't want to forget the 10k while at it.grin

Bet why some men just wicked for nothing, really?
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by jamace(m): 10:37am On Aug 28, 2015
belloabdulrazaq:
Na God catch am ;Dbloody cheat cool
Why the man he did it with no run mad too? undecided
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by driand(m): 10:37am On Aug 28, 2015
freecocoa:

Lolz at the bolded. grin
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by Jj222(f): 10:40am On Aug 28, 2015
is d man telling d truth, or is he looking for excuse to bring in another woman? let d man be investigaed as well.
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by Truckpusher(m): 10:41am On Aug 28, 2015
freecocoa:
I know na, he also doesn't want to forget the 10k while at it.grin

But why some men just wicked for nothing, really?
Well, this isn't wickedness if you ask me my only anger with him is that he's demanding for his 10k which cannot be equated to what that lady has passed through in his hands.However , if the culture demands that the 10k should be returned - Who am I to ask ? grin
But some guys sha! At least if you want a menu swap go about it in a mature way and not embarrassing the mother of your kids all in an effort to have an upper hand.
I'm a strong supporter of menu swapping , can't afford to be tied to one soup .
Old age na today ? cheesy
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by freecocoa(f): 10:44am On Aug 28, 2015
sartorius:
What is postpartum psychosis?

Postpartum psychosis (or puerperal psychosis) affects thousands of women in the UK each year. It is a severe episode of mental illness which begins suddenly in the days or weeks after having a baby. Symptoms vary and can change rapidly. They can include high mood (mania), depression, confusion, hallucinations and delusions. Postpartum psychosis is a psychiatric emergency. You should seek help as quickly as possible.

Postpartum psychosis can happen to any woman. It often occurs ‘out of the blue’ to women who have not been ill before. It can be a frightening experience for women, their partners, friends and family. Women usually recover fully after an episode of postpartum psychosis.

It is much less common than Baby Blues or Postnatal Depression. It occurs in about 1 in every 1000 women (0.1%) who have a baby.

http://www.rcpsych.ac.uk/healthadvice/problemsdisorders/postpartumpsychosis.aspx
Yea, this is what I thought of but everything is usually attributed to the spirit world in this our naija, I really pity the woman.
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by christinie(f): 10:45am On Aug 28, 2015
The woman has labour-induced mental disorder which goes off after a while after child birth and the man is banking on that to get rid of her. Don't be surprised that she did not cheat on the man. Even the maltreatment from the man and his family is enough to trigger off psychiatric disorder.
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by freecocoa(f): 10:49am On Aug 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, this isn't wickedness if you ask me my only anger with him is that he's demanding for his 10k which cannot be equated to what that lady has passed through in his hands.However , if the culture demands that the 10k should be returned - Who am I to ask ? grin
But some guys sha! At least if you want a menu swap go about it in a mature way and not embarrassing the mother of your kids all in an effort to have an upper hand.
I'm a strong supporter of menu swapping , can't afford to be tied to one soup .
Old age na today ? cheesy
See your mouth, what will he return to the woman? That culture is nonsense.

I totally understand menu swapping and won't blame whoever decides to but the rule is, you must treat your partner the way you'd want to be treated, swap all you want but by all means, she has a right to swap too, if she's okay with it.

Everybody like better thing.cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos / Woman Talks About Killing Her Adulterous Husband On Social Media / If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.