Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Does My Laptop Have A Graphics Card? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Does My Laptop Have A Graphics Card? (792 Views)

Why Does My PC Zap Data Like Water? / Gamers in the house. WHAT IS A GRAPHICS CARD / Why Does My Surface 3 Tablet Always Shake Or Freeze? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does My Laptop Have A Graphics Card? by paularo: 9:49am On Aug 28, 2015

I will not be surprised if you don't know if your laptop has a graphics card or not. Well is only a short quick tutorial to enable you identify if your laptop has a graphics card or not.

First of all, Go to your Desktop either by pressing Windows Key+D or any other longer method you want to use.

Right Click on your Desktop Screen

Click on Screen Resolution

Click on Advanced Settings

Mine is Intel HD Graphics 3000 and it has Dedicated Video Memory of 32MB, that's pretty low, What you see there should be difference, If you see either Nvidia or AMD Radeon, Congrats you have a graphics card. That's one job done! You still have to identify what type of graphic card you have, its capabilities, weaknesses and dedicated video memory and you can get all that information in the picture above.
Re: Does My Laptop Have A Graphics Card? by paularo: 9:52am On Aug 28, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Checkout 33 Websites That Will Make You A Genius / Clean Used Toshiba Laptop For Sale / Where Can I Swap My Dell Laptop To Get A London Used Apple With Some Cash

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.