Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,154 members, 7,807,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

NNPC slashes crude buyers from 43 to 16 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC slashes crude buyers from 43 to 16 (21860 Views)

43-Year-Old Sister To Bayelsa Governor, Tari, Engaged To Her 29-Year-Old Lover / FG Slashes Import Licenses To Oil Marketers From 43 To 29 / NNPC Slashes Nigeria’s Crude Oil Prices Over Supply Glut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC slashes crude buyers from 43 to 16 by freshvine(f): 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
Job loss job loss Job loss.

This duara native think every body is a cattle rearer
Re: NNPC slashes crude buyers from 43 to 16 by Willhenry123: 12:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
atlwireles:
Stop all these window dressing about sales of crude oil. You have tankers filled with oil without any purchase orders undecided Nigeria oil is floating over the seas looking for spot buyers, yet you are telling lies here about reducing buyers, you don't have. angry angry angry angry
when you tell them the state of things, they cry blue murder. Please educate them on the state of affairs. Some people sit in their houses and type not knowing that Nigeria is heading to serious financial constraints. Reality check for nigerians, there are very few crude buyers left now
Re: NNPC slashes crude buyers from 43 to 16 by Olalekanbanky1(m): 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
ahckmedkosy:
The next thing we will start experiencing is shortage of supply.. I said it FIRST

Before I say amen, I exclude maself IJN... keep cursing urselves
Re: NNPC slashes crude buyers from 43 to 16 by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
Holyfield1:
Free billion dollars don stop. Wailers keep wailing that nothing is happening, while PMB is forging ahead with his sanitation mission. Sai Buhari! Sai Baba!

...mumu...when will you ever start reasoning from your brain?...any news that talks about the federal govt to you is an improvement on Buhari part of change...is only when you start buying fuel and kerosene at #400 per litre..that is when your brian box will receive CHANGE IN ITS FULLNESS
Re: NNPC slashes crude buyers from 43 to 16 by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
This illiterate man called Buhari is an animal, why this id!ot is reason from his anus?

Everyone is crying about job but because of his stupidity he's destroying the ones that been created by the past administration.
Re: NNPC slashes crude buyers from 43 to 16 by chamboy(m): 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
yungpowers:

You are really an ethnic bigot like baba buubuu.
ASSHOLES.
have sense na
Re: NNPC slashes crude buyers from 43 to 16 by ahckmedkosy(m): 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
mathskill:

Ignorance is throughly a disease

Ya of course it is. It's evident in ur spelling of "throughly" instead of "truly"..
Get a cure for Ursef first pls
Re: NNPC slashes crude buyers from 43 to 16 by ahckmedkosy(m): 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
Olalekanbanky1:

Before I say amen, I exclude maself IJN... keep cursing urselves

So shortage of oil is a curse? Pls where is ur local habitat situated?
Re: NNPC slashes crude buyers from 43 to 16 by Yomboy4ever(m): 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
korel9:

I won't call you mumu don't worry undecided

If only you know the FULL implications angry

Mr lecturer pls forget d implication abeg give us d importance of having d 43 buyers..
Re: NNPC slashes crude buyers from 43 to 16 by Jdtester: 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
ahckmedkosy:
The next thing we will start experiencing is shortage of supply.. I said it FIRST

DoomSayer !! and you're so proud of yourself. People like you who wish Nigeria evil should be marched into exile to South Sudan.
Re: NNPC slashes crude buyers from 43 to 16 by korel9: 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
Yomboy4ever:

Mr lecturer pls forget d implication abeg give us d importance of having d 43 buyers..

The importance is d 43 buyers will buy more dan d 16 buyers simple grin
Re: NNPC slashes crude buyers from 43 to 16 by Holyman3(m): 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
Willhenry123:
This is actually not a good move. In a free market, buyers should be encouraged to buy, this will help drive up demand. Artificial scarcity by hoarding may be counter productive as there are many alternatives in the global scene. This may not end up well for the economy

Don't mind the illiterates all over the Internet.
Re: NNPC slashes crude buyers from 43 to 16 by authority2006(m): 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
korel9:

I won't call you mumu don't worry undecided

If only you know the FULL implications angry

Tell us the full implications because you know more about this than those who reduced the numbers.
Re: NNPC slashes crude buyers from 43 to 16 by rottenegg: 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
NNPC is meant to encourage a free market where demand and supply are the best indicators for a stable market but instead it is being positioned as a controlled market....how does that make sense in the long run.
Control doesn't solve fraud without serious disadvantages.

1 Like

Re: NNPC slashes crude buyers from 43 to 16 by mathskill: 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
ahckmedkosy:

Ya of course it is. It's evident in ur spelling of "throughly" instead of "truly"..
Get a cure for Ursef first pls
"Truly" or did you mean to say truely?
Re: NNPC slashes crude buyers from 43 to 16 by Eazydeek(m): 6:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
ahckmedkosy:

Tell them but they won't listen.
And who are you? Your opinion doesn't count Illiterate
Re: NNPC slashes crude buyers from 43 to 16 by Olalekanbanky1(m): 6:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
ahckmedkosy:

So shortage of oil is a curse? Pls where is ur local habitat situated?

Meaning u don't mind been rewinded to the days of fuel shortage.. As for me, I distant myself from such backwardness. #teamoptimistism #teambuhari #teamchange.... As for the useless question u just asked if freaking ass, kindly click this link for the best answer http://www.google.com
Re: NNPC slashes crude buyers from 43 to 16 by Justice2day(m): 7:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
With this move, I foresee a better Nigeria.
Up PMB, Up NNPC Boss!!! cheesy
Re: NNPC slashes crude buyers from 43 to 16 by philipobiz: 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
Willhenry123:
This is actually not a good move. In a free market, buyers should be encouraged to buy, this will help drive up demand. Artificial scarcity by hoarding may be counter productive as there are many alternatives in the global scene. This may not end up well for the economy

How much do you know about the oil market? , Let's see how this move plays out. Time will be the judge
Re: NNPC slashes crude buyers from 43 to 16 by basilo101: 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
another archaic communist idea. there should be a free market for buyers and sellers of whatever commodity. government should not fix prices or number of buyers. only inspect to avoid fake
Re: NNPC slashes crude buyers from 43 to 16 by Pergrace: 9:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
ahckmedkosy:

No pain No gain... the shortage will not last long
Re: NNPC slashes crude buyers from 43 to 16 by ahckmedkosy(m): 11:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
mathskill:

"Truly" or did you mean to say truely?

If u no Sabi the spelling of truly, your fone suppose correct u abi autocorrect no Dey ur fone.

Ewoooo.. to help u sef go hard.
Re: NNPC slashes crude buyers from 43 to 16 by ahckmedkosy(m): 11:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
Eazydeek:

And who are you? Your opinion doesn't count
Illiterate

Illiteracy is a Disease. Get well soon.
Re: NNPC slashes crude buyers from 43 to 16 by abiambo(m): 4:16am On Aug 29, 2015
Quote me anyday, 10 out of thse 16 companies would have northern stake, 1 from the south and 5 international... bet me
Re: NNPC slashes crude buyers from 43 to 16 by likila: 4:42am On Aug 29, 2015
Justice2day:
With this move, I foresee a better Nigeria.
Up PMB, Up NNPC Boss!!! cheesy

your mumu no get part two
Re: NNPC slashes crude buyers from 43 to 16 by nawebco(m): 1:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
As many as they were, was there no scarcity?
SO,It is not how many, but how efficient
ahckmedkosy:
Re: NNPC slashes crude buyers from 43 to 16 by Eazydeek(m): 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2015
ahckmedkosy:

Illiteracy is a Disease. Get well soon.
Stop licking your wounds you shameless rat
Re: NNPC slashes crude buyers from 43 to 16 by ahckmedkosy(m): 5:48am On Aug 30, 2015
Eazydeek:

Stop licking your wounds you shameless rat

Abeg go and wash ur mouth.. stinking oponu
Re: NNPC slashes crude buyers from 43 to 16 by Eazydeek(m): 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
ahckmedkosy:

born by mistake pikin of a peasant you product of a low spermcount
Re: NNPC slashes crude buyers from 43 to 16 by Eazydeek(m): 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
ahckmedkosy:

Re: NNPC slashes crude buyers from 43 to 16 by Eazydeek(m): 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
ahckmedkosy:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha / Buhari Should Be Made Foreign Minister If He Refuses To Resign — Fayose / EFCC To Begin Repatriation Of $200billion Dubai Stash, Receives Looters' List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.