Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,244 members, 7,780,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:24 PM

22 Noisy Churches Shut Down In Lagos State - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 22 Noisy Churches Shut Down In Lagos State (50252 Views)

700+ Churches Shut Down By Government / Authorities Shut Down 700 Noisy Churches In Rwanda / Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22 Noisy Churches Shut Down In Lagos State by babayinka77(m): 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
Arbiola:
End Time Signs oh...Before u know,they'll stop us from from going to church... Iránu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why not Clubhouses?
Why churches?

Shutting down churches for the benefit of their pocket,will never make this country a better place.

I want them to even do more in controlling noise in Lagos both from churches, mosques, Club houses, recording studios etc.
Nigerians should learn to do things in a civilized way. religious houses should go for soundproof buildings and stop disturbing people at night with their noise.
Re: 22 Noisy Churches Shut Down In Lagos State by ooshinibos: 1:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
Arbiola:
End Time Signs oh...Before u know,they'll stop us from from going to church... Iránu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why not Clubhouses?
Why churches?

Shutting down churches for the benefit of their pocket,will never make this country a better place.

it no end time bruv ..we make too much noise when we pray , is like we think God is deaf sometimes , I wonder , God can hear you when you whisper ..so why the noise
Re: 22 Noisy Churches Shut Down In Lagos State by ooshinibos: 1:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
..we make too much noise when we Nigerians pray , is like we think God is deaf sometimes , I wonder , God can hear you when you whisper ..so why the noise
Re: 22 Noisy Churches Shut Down In Lagos State by teekay213(m): 1:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
i think they should shut down any church that make noise and govt should make churches pay tax because sum people now sees church as business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 22 Noisy Churches Shut Down In Lagos State by Revolva(m): 1:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
Arbiola:
One word for u,"Repent"!!!!!!!!!
Hell is very very very hot..... Life is not where u get to live forever. When u get to hell,u suffer and cry in agony for the rest of your life!!!!
I don't know of you've made up ur mind to live on earth for at most 100yrs ,and after that that spend eternity in Hell,a place of everlasting pain

U r a fool a brain washed bastar d.....look at ur life full of fear.....so u say hell is hot....is there any member of ur family dat visited there for vacation...and tell us how many degree n how red d fire be ur hell n heaven is here on earth foo l.....all wat ur pastor has been enslavin u r not real....ok mugu

3 Likes

Re: 22 Noisy Churches Shut Down In Lagos State by advocates: 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
experimentist:
hey nigga, why you quoting me nigga.. get out my face nigga.. aight nigga? bye nigga..
You don't have to drag others down. Since demystifying the body of Christ is your major preoccupation, you will do well to keep it to yourself no need creaming it over any bodies ears. Beside, is a choice to believe and not to. But please, don't come out to desecrate the belief of others, it only shows the level of your mental and irredeemable mind. Do us a favour and keep yourself hate and contradiction to yourself.
Re: 22 Noisy Churches Shut Down In Lagos State by Samunique(m): 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
greysuit:

I like you already grin you dey make sense!
Tanx !!!
Re: 22 Noisy Churches Shut Down In Lagos State by Revolva(m): 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
advocates:
Very typical of an atheist. And you think your little inconsequential ranting can prevent Christianity from thriving? Men of hate and all manner of wicked imagination. These are some of the signs, and am I disappointed? no. Only have pity for folks who decided to dine with the devil other than the free will of salvation. Take your indignation elsewhere and keep Christianity away from whatever your deluded mind believe in.

Look I am against anybody religion but if u see the way nigerians are misbehaving. With religion u will be tired....in europe n america and Saudi Arabia where they gave you this foreign religions where have u seen them use it to disturb the public n extort members .....infact u aficans r the greatest fools look the new religion of the 21st century is technology...africans will put all their problem disturbing God Allah jesus every day still yet notin is happening....shame is dat not to tell u dat religion is politricks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 22 Noisy Churches Shut Down In Lagos State by Tuatara(m): 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
Upnepaa:
no difference between Nigerian churches and night clubs,mad speakers,disco light and hot ladies as ushers/choir.

That's a very wrong generalisation
Re: 22 Noisy Churches Shut Down In Lagos State by Arbiola(f): 1:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
Revolva:

U r a fool a brain washed bastar d.....look at ur life full of fear.....so u say hell is hot....is there any member of ur family dat visited there for vacation...and tell us how many degree n how red d fire be ur hell n heaven is here on earth foo l.....all wat ur pastor has been enslavin u r not real....ok mugu
God bless u
Re: 22 Noisy Churches Shut Down In Lagos State by advocates: 1:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
Revolva:

Frustrated people everywhere. The guy made an input base on his belief and you are here pouring brim stone and fire. Whatever you believe is your headache, no need fighting anyone over his. You sound frightened, but your proud little mind won't accept it. Believe it or not, judgement is real.

2 Likes

Re: 22 Noisy Churches Shut Down In Lagos State by manyus(m): 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
GodMode:

Its not about the duration of the noise...

They both make noise and both should be shut down...

You're trying to justify one over the other and that's rubbish...
You're sentimental in your approach.Too much of everything is not good. Nobody says they should not worship God but the point is prolonged noise can not be tolerated.Moderation is necessary in everything we do.Imagine your neighbor putting on a noise making gen for about 7 hours especially in the night when you are sleeping, can u tolerate that?.
Another example is comparing someone raising 10 chicken in his backyard with someone raising 500 chicken in the same residential environment,the odour from that of 10 chicken can still be tolerated but not that of 500 chicken.

1 Like

Re: 22 Noisy Churches Shut Down In Lagos State by TheTruth618: 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
Arbiola:
Why not Clubhouses?
Why churches?

FYI Club houses are sound proof. If these churches want to burst their ear drums, must they burst the ear drums of their nebos too? They shd make their buildings sound proof too.

1 Like

Re: 22 Noisy Churches Shut Down In Lagos State by Setaje(f): 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
A country where there are more churches and mosques than industries is not a productive country and it's inhabited by lazy and superstitious people. angry

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 22 Noisy Churches Shut Down In Lagos State by demoore1(m): 1:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
Arbiola:
Dear,the major reason God sent us to earth,is to broadcast,evangelize and the most important,win souls to his kingdom...... Why don't they go and shut down all those club houses... Why Churches?
For all I care,all the houses in Nigeria could be demolished, and churches built.... What Nigeria really needs now is Prayer,Prayer and Prayer!!!!!!
THE THNDER THAT WILL STRIKE IS STILL IN THE GYM DOING PRESS UP.

3 Likes

Re: 22 Noisy Churches Shut Down In Lagos State by Revolva(m): 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
advocates:
Frustrated people everywhere. The guy made an input base on his belief and you are here pouring brim stone and fire. Whatever you believe is your headache, no need fighting anyone over his. You sound frightened, but your proud little mind won't accept it. Believe it or not, judgement is real.

Church goers r f ull of demonic n intolerant behavious ashewo de church lesbos. Gays..thieves,rapist serial killers all of dem de find heaven while they ave not done watt their creator sent them to do....make ur earth a better place first n let ur fellow human beign see heaven in you ...god is everywhere ..our african traditional religion is d best but u pple r demonising it...praising dismoney making organization..church/mosques....na pastor life de better d members de suffer

1 Like

Re: 22 Noisy Churches Shut Down In Lagos State by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
Great News!
This should be done all over the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 22 Noisy Churches Shut Down In Lagos State by macof(m): 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
Arbiola:
Why not Clubhouses?
Why churches?

You are an iidiot. . civilised Societies don't feed their people repeated words with loud speakers and musical instruments playing aggressively

Lagos is looking forward to becoming a state mega city. ..so businesses like churches that won't let the neighborhood hear themselves talk need to be shut down

In my neighborhood alone, two mosques, 2 churches. ..the closest mosque(on my street) is so quiet but the one 2 streets away won't let me think. ..with the nonsense Arabic chants that has never benefitted them...the two churches? Omg! Where do I start from? The stupidity of the preachers that keep shouting on the mic or the congregation that can't pray without shouting?

All clubs I've seen are in strategic locations not crowdy residential areas like churches and mosques

2 Likes

Re: 22 Noisy Churches Shut Down In Lagos State by syphs(m): 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
Arbiola:
Dear,the major reason God sent us to earth,is to broadcast,evangelize and the most important,win souls to his kingdom...... Why don't they go and shut down all those club houses... Why Churches?
For all I care,all the houses in Nigeria could be demolished, and churches built.... What Nigeria really needs now is Prayer,Prayer and Prayer!!!!!!
And you think prayers can only be done in a church?
prayers can be done anywhere and God will answer

the churches are too much!

1 Like

Re: 22 Noisy Churches Shut Down In Lagos State by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Okay. That MFM in my street is next.
If you try MFM they will carry you to the place for deliverance or you be a living dead.

1 Like

Re: 22 Noisy Churches Shut Down In Lagos State by Arbiola(f): 2:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
macof:

You are an iidiot. . civilised Societies don't feed their people repeated words with loud speakers and musical instruments playing aggressively

Lagos is looking forward to becoming a state mega city. ..so businesses like churches that won't let the neighborhood hear themselves talk need to be shut down

In my neighborhood alone, two mosques, 2 churches. ..the closest mosque(on my street) is so quiet but the one 2 streets away won't let me think. ..with the nonsense Arabic chants that has never benefitted them...the two churches? Omg! Where do I start from? The stupidity of the preachers that keep shouting on the mic or the congregation that can't pray without shouting?

All clubs I've seen are in strategic locations not crowdy residential areas like churches and mosques
God bless u
Re: 22 Noisy Churches Shut Down In Lagos State by Arbiola(f): 2:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
demoore1:
THE THNDER THAT WILL STRIKE IS STILL IN THE GYM DOING PRESS UP.
God bless u
Re: 22 Noisy Churches Shut Down In Lagos State by Afritop(m): 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
Arbiola:
Church is also an avenue through which souls are won.... Shutting down churches for the benefit of their pocket,will never make this country a better place.
The churches were shut down because they were making a lot of noise which their neighbour's complained about. You don't have to make noise to the detriment of your neighbours because you want to win souls. The churches were shut down not for the benefit of Governments pocket.

1 Like

Re: 22 Noisy Churches Shut Down In Lagos State by GodMode: 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
manyus:

You're sentimental in your approach.Too much of everything is not good. Nobody says they should not worship God but the point is prolonged noise can not be tolerated.Moderation is necessary in everything we do.Imagine your neighbor putting on a noise making gen for about 7 hours especially in the night when you are sleeping, can u tolerate that?.
Another example is comparing someone raising 10 chicken in his backyard with someone raising 500 chicken in the same residential environment,the odour from that of 10 chicken can still be tolerated but not that of 500 chicken.

You're the one that's sentimental Just like ajepako.

I'm an atheist... Noise is noise..

The duration is not my business...
Re: 22 Noisy Churches Shut Down In Lagos State by macof(m): 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
advocates:
You will never know the level of chaos the country would have been plunged into if not for CHRISTIANITY. You need to be spiritual discern to appreciate that Christianity remains the preservative of what remain of this country. I also believe that the gains of every prayer prayed will restore the glory of the nation, this is how faith works. We don't look at the presence and its circumstances and conclude that out prayers are unanswered. Beside, what are you doing as a Christian to better the life of people around you? because at the end of the day, it will amount to an individual work and not what we do collectively as a church.

Oya name them? The things christianity has done for this world. .nt just Nigeria

@bold. Since you know this, why all that gobbledygook talk about faith?
Re: 22 Noisy Churches Shut Down In Lagos State by macof(m): 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
fragile96:
I read some comments and I weep in my heart cry

FATHER PLEASE FORGIVE DEM FOR THEY KNW NOT WAT THEY R SAYING

DO you know what you are saying?
Re: 22 Noisy Churches Shut Down In Lagos State by dannybee(m): 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
allanphash7:
I love this development

More will still be shut down completely
More shud be shut down oo, including dose dat u preach on d street with loud speakers on Saturdays early morning, and also d mosques too, the noise is too much, at least pple already knw d time to pray, why d alarm again?
Re: 22 Noisy Churches Shut Down In Lagos State by datYoyo2000(m): 4:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
Arbiola:
Why not Clubhouses?
Why churches?

Oga,no end time sign here.
If you live close to a church that has four horn speakers, and conduct all night prayers almost everyday, u will understand.
Re: 22 Noisy Churches Shut Down In Lagos State by moufan: 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
GodMode:

Mosques make similar noise... You're the one been sentimental...
show me a mosque that make the noise churches make and I'll tell you you're deluded
Re: 22 Noisy Churches Shut Down In Lagos State by breakeven: 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
How many mosque were shut down? Fanatics.
Re: 22 Noisy Churches Shut Down In Lagos State by cyprex: 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
Arbiola:
The statement above raises question about your position as true christian. If you think worshiping God is dependent on the amount of noise you make, if you think that the well-being of your neighbours does not feature as a predominant doctrine of your christian faith, then I have good reason to doubt you Christian faith.

Think about this.
Re: 22 Noisy Churches Shut Down In Lagos State by BOWOTO(m): 5:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
Arbiola:
most clubs are sound proof.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex / "Before Having That Sex" / Which Church Has The Highest Number Of Parishes In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.