Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,332 members, 7,780,869 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:19 AM

Buhari's Appointments:Is PMB for The North Or Nigeria?Twitter Users React - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Appointments:Is PMB for The North Or Nigeria?Twitter Users React (568 Views)

Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch / What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) / PMB’s Delay In Naming Key Appointments Is Irritating, Frustrating, Unacceptable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Appointments:Is PMB for The North Or Nigeria?Twitter Users React by sixtuschimere: 9:54am On Aug 28, 2015
With the appointments of Babachir David Lawal as the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Abba Kyari as Chief of Staff to the President, Col. Hameed Ibrahim Ali (rtd.) as Comptroller-General, Nigerian Customs Service, Kure Martin Abeshi as Comptroller-General, Nigerian Immigration Service,Senator Ita S.J. Enang as SSA to the President on National Assembly Matters (Senate) and Hon. Suleiman A. Kawu as SSA to the President on National Assembly Matters (House of Representatives) by President Muhammadu Buhari,Nigerians have taken to twitter to react to the appointments,some criticising while others commended him for the appointments

Re: Buhari's Appointments:Is PMB for The North Or Nigeria?Twitter Users React by sixtuschimere: 9:55am On Aug 28, 2015
More pics

Re: Buhari's Appointments:Is PMB for The North Or Nigeria?Twitter Users React by olafum1(m): 10:04am On Aug 28, 2015
Baba Baba cool
Re: Buhari's Appointments:Is PMB for The North Or Nigeria?Twitter Users React by DaBullIT(m): 10:06am On Aug 28, 2015
It's Ok to complain , but as long as Nigeria is better than GEJ left it , i am happy with the appointments
Re: Buhari's Appointments:Is PMB for The North Or Nigeria?Twitter Users React by Feranchek(m): 10:22am On Aug 28, 2015
Wahrefa! All I'm interested in is a better Nigeria (just in case Biafra no get freedom grin)
Re: Buhari's Appointments:Is PMB for The North Or Nigeria?Twitter Users React by sixtuschimere: 10:34am On Aug 28, 2015
Feranchek:
Wahrefa! All I'm interested in is a better Nigeria (just in case Biafra no get freedom grin)
Exactly

(1) (Reply)

Not Every Notherner Is My Enemy Not Every Souther Is My Brother / This Could Aswell Be Part Of The Much Anticipated Change Nigerians Clamoured For / Vanguard Anthonio Dede Fernedez Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.