Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,064 members, 7,807,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Cultists Trick Man, Hack Him To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Trick Man, Hack Him To Death (26095 Views)

Cultists Laugh As They Are Paraded By Police In Imo. Photos / Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos / Cultists Kill Benue State University Student & Girlfriend (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultists Trick Man, Hack Him To Death by dre11(m): 10:09am On Aug 28, 2015
Some suspected cult members in the Mushin area of Lagos State have hacked a man identified as Tunde, aka Eleto, to death. PUNCH Metro learnt that the victim was tricked from his house on Market Street, Oyingbo, to Kadiri Street, Mushin, where some suspected cult members dragged him to where he was killed.
He was said to have been shot dead and dismembered by his assailants on Tuesday.
Our correspondent gathered that Tunde’s corpse was dragged through the street to a canal around the railway line. During a visit to the area on Thursday, it was observed that the community was still tense, as many feared to talk about the incident.
Some of those approached by PUNCH Metro said they were not living in the area,but were only doing business on the street, and did not know about the killing.

However, a resident, who claimed to have witnessed the killing, said Tunde was hacked to death around 10pm on the fateful day. He said, “The men were seven in number. They held him by the trousers and took him to the street as he begged them to spare him. “They stabbed him in the face and chest, as his pleas fell on deaf ears.“As they were about leaving, one of them said he was not sure the man was dead, so they went back and dismembered him. They also shot at him to be sure that he died.
”Another resident, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said he heard a gunshot in the night, and never knew what had happened until the following morning. “I was indoors when I heard a gunshot that night. Nobody knew where it came from and what was happening.

But by the following morning, we woke up to see the man’s body dismembered. We had to quickly alert the police,” he said. PUNCH Metro was told that policemen from the Alakara Police Division deposited the corpse in a mortuary. A source explained to our correspondent that Tunde was killed by his friends, who harboured animosity against him. He said Tunde and the suspects once lived together on Market Street, before they (the suspects) were forced to relocate to Mushin.
He said, “The feeling was that Tunde masterminded their ordeal. One of their leaders, Itakun, invited him for a meeting on that day and he foolishly went there, without knowing what he was up against.“They used that opportunity to kill him.”The Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Patricia Amadin, had yet to respond to enquiry made about the incident as of the time of filing this report.

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/cultists-trick-man-hack-him-to-death/

cc lalasticlala

Re: Cultists Trick Man, Hack Him To Death by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 28, 2015
undecided

WHY EVILS?
Re: Cultists Trick Man, Hack Him To Death by Paschal001: 10:10am On Aug 28, 2015
May he rest in peace
Re: Cultists Trick Man, Hack Him To Death by olafum1(m): 10:10am On Aug 28, 2015
I wondered the day this kind of news will stop in our country cool
Re: Cultists Trick Man, Hack Him To Death by agarawu23(m): 10:14am On Aug 28, 2015
na wa
Re: Cultists Trick Man, Hack Him To Death by ijustdey: 10:19am On Aug 28, 2015
Nobody knew where it came from and what was happening. But by the following morning, we woke up to see the man’s body dismembered.

this is what you get when they begin to run after each other
Re: Cultists Trick Man, Hack Him To Death by Hysmady(m): 10:42am On Aug 28, 2015
Nawao
Re: Cultists Trick Man, Hack Him To Death by bqlekan(m): 10:42am On Aug 28, 2015
To whom it may concern
"We are looking for fresh graduates. If you know anyone that may be interested in working for HSBC bank, please ask him or her to go to: www.hsbcgraduates.co.za. to apply. Deadline for application is this Friday 28 August 2015.Please help pass on this message. Apologies on the short notice"
Re: Cultists Trick Man, Hack Him To Death by efilefun(m): 10:42am On Aug 28, 2015
He who lives by the GUN dies by the GUN.

He must also be a cultist for him to be attacked. May his soul rest in wherever it deserves to rest in.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Trick Man, Hack Him To Death by Smartjeezy(m): 10:42am On Aug 28, 2015
So Sad...
Re: Cultists Trick Man, Hack Him To Death by Phunmibi: 10:43am On Aug 28, 2015
I think this already made fp few days back

cc: lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Trick Man, Hack Him To Death by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 28, 2015
I am still waiting for the "how"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists Trick Man, Hack Him To Death by NoRetreat(m): 10:45am On Aug 28, 2015
Where is this cultism taking us to in Nigeria.
Re: Cultists Trick Man, Hack Him To Death by DICKtator: 10:45am On Aug 28, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Cultists Trick Man, Hack Him To Death by Orikinla(m): 10:47am On Aug 28, 2015
dre11:

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/cultists-trick-man-hack-him-to-death/

[size=18pt]WHAT ARE GSM PHONES USED FOR?
TO ONLY MAKE USELESS CALLS AND SEND USELESS TEXT MESSAGES?
AMERICANS USE THEIR PHONES TO CALL 911 AND ALERT THE POLICE ON SECURITY EMERGENCIES.[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Cultists Trick Man, Hack Him To Death by MadCow1: 10:47am On Aug 28, 2015
Sorry
Re: Cultists Trick Man, Hack Him To Death by NoRetreat(m): 10:47am On Aug 28, 2015
Phunmibi:

corrrect. But that was the account of a Nairalander living in the neighbourhood. This is Punch account. Two different versions of the same story.

5 Likes

Re: Cultists Trick Man, Hack Him To Death by Dminister(m): 10:48am On Aug 28, 2015
What a world?
Re: Cultists Trick Man, Hack Him To Death by free2ryhme: 10:50am On Aug 28, 2015
grin cry
Re: Cultists Trick Man, Hack Him To Death by free2ryhme: 10:50am On Aug 28, 2015
angry

1 Like

Re: Cultists Trick Man, Hack Him To Death by temitayoag(m): 10:55am On Aug 28, 2015
life
Re: Cultists Trick Man, Hack Him To Death by Oceemo(m): 10:57am On Aug 28, 2015
Phunmibi:

My observation 2.

Welcome 2 nairaland where one news can make fp with different title as many times as long as d keep posting it.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Trick Man, Hack Him To Death by NotNairalandi(m): 10:57am On Aug 28, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]WHAT ARE GSM PHONES USED FOR?
TO ONLY MAKE USELESS CALLS AND SEND USELESS TEXT MESSAGES?
AMERICANS USE THEIR PHONES TO CALL 911 AND ALERT THE POLICE ON SECURITY EMERGENCIES.[/size]
how many times have you called 911 and Police appear or are you not in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Trick Man, Hack Him To Death by hensben(m): 10:57am On Aug 28, 2015
Federal government should look into this cult activities, it's high time.
Re: Cultists Trick Man, Hack Him To Death by Truckpusher(m): 10:58am On Aug 28, 2015
This is why I live by this particular rule.

The rule is: Your enemy is your enemy for life and the day he tries to become your friend , kill him or be killed.

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Trick Man, Hack Him To Death by kennyman2000(m): 10:59am On Aug 28, 2015
Hmmm...
Re: Cultists Trick Man, Hack Him To Death by chi4ik4(m): 10:59am On Aug 28, 2015
Lagos and bad NeWS!!! nawa o
Re: Cultists Trick Man, Hack Him To Death by Rutycool(f): 11:01am On Aug 28, 2015
Likes of boko haram every where.....
Re: Cultists Trick Man, Hack Him To Death by helphelp: 11:02am On Aug 28, 2015
Awww
Re: Cultists Trick Man, Hack Him To Death by naijathings(m): 11:06am On Aug 28, 2015
Paschal001:
May he rest in peace
if he deserves it.
resting in peace is not for everyone.
Re: Cultists Trick Man, Hack Him To Death by luthorcorp: 11:06am On Aug 28, 2015
okay ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic / I Only Gave Her One Blow - Man Arrested For Beating Wife Over N500 / Christ Embassy Security Guards Beat Man To Death In Lagos - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.