Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

See What This Woman Told A Lady About Her Pictures And Tell Me Who You Blame - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Woman Told A Lady About Her Pictures And Tell Me Who You Blame (2163 Views)

Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. / Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend / Sad!! 32yr-old Man Commits Suicide After Woman Told Him About This. Take A Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Woman Told A Lady About Her Pictures And Tell Me Who You Blame by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:45am On Aug 28, 2015
A lady just uploaded this chat she had with a woman yesterday. Who will you put the blame on? Cc Lalasticlala, seun, Ishilove

Re: See What This Woman Told A Lady About Her Pictures And Tell Me Who You Blame by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 28, 2015
shocked

SAME thing Omotayor123 is doing to me grin
Re: See What This Woman Told A Lady About Her Pictures And Tell Me Who You Blame by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 28, 2015
The married woman is a puppet, with low self esteem! Also childish. Blaming other peoples actions for your own woes!
Re: See What This Woman Told A Lady About Her Pictures And Tell Me Who You Blame by Omotayor123(f): 10:48am On Aug 28, 2015
The wife need Deliverance!
Re: See What This Woman Told A Lady About Her Pictures And Tell Me Who You Blame by Omotayor123(f): 10:48am On Aug 28, 2015
Freemanan:
shocked

SAME this Omotayor123 is doing to me grin
undecided
Re: See What This Woman Told A Lady About Her Pictures And Tell Me Who You Blame by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 28, 2015
So What's the sense in this crap now

1 Like

Re: See What This Woman Told A Lady About Her Pictures And Tell Me Who You Blame by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 28, 2015
cheesy cheesy make dem fight naw,crazy pple!
Re: See What This Woman Told A Lady About Her Pictures And Tell Me Who You Blame by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:51am On Aug 28, 2015
starlingslimnet:
So What's the sense in this crap now
and why did you have to comment on crap?
Re: See What This Woman Told A Lady About Her Pictures And Tell Me Who You Blame by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 28, 2015
Omotayor123:

undecided
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE....

MUAHHHHH... See your gift.

1 Share

Re: See What This Woman Told A Lady About Her Pictures And Tell Me Who You Blame by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 28, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
I guess likes attract likes.
Re: See What This Woman Told A Lady About Her Pictures And Tell Me Who You Blame by Omotayor123(f): 10:54am On Aug 28, 2015
Freemanan:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE....

Oh! Thanks. wink
Re: See What This Woman Told A Lady About Her Pictures And Tell Me Who You Blame by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 28, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
Because it's crap nd besides we don't need it on FP.

Lalasticlala please move it to trash section.

Next time OP try and mind your own business .
Re: See What This Woman Told A Lady About Her Pictures And Tell Me Who You Blame by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:04am On Aug 28, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Because it's crap nd besides we don't need it on FP.

Lalasticlala please move it to trash section.

Next time OP try and mind your own business .
and if he move it to fp, what's gonna happen? It is because you are a Paul pry that's why you know someone else is your caliber. Life is too short to be serious all the time. Grow up bro
Re: See What This Woman Told A Lady About Her Pictures And Tell Me Who You Blame by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 28, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
and if he move it to fp, what's gonna happen? It is because you are a Paul pry that's why you know someone else is your caliber. Life is too short to be serious all the time. Grow up bro
On Nairaland everyone is equal not in common sense though cos I can see your hydra-headed pompous ego swelling up like inflated yeast. Well Mr Caliber this thread is dead on arrival and do go and get a life.

BTW Thanks for the advice I will put it in mind and grow up like you said rather than being a reta+rdee like you.
Re: See What This Woman Told A Lady About Her Pictures And Tell Me Who You Blame by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:19am On Aug 28, 2015
starlingslimnet:
On Nairaland everyone is equal not in common sense though cos I can see your hydra-headed pompous ego swelling up like inflated yeast. Well Mr Caliber this thread is dead on arrival and do go and get a life.

BTW Thanks for the advice I will put it in mind and grow up like you said rather than being a reta+rdee like you.
your stupidity has no limit and i don't have time to spend exchanging words with a very infamous guy like you.
Re: See What This Woman Told A Lady About Her Pictures And Tell Me Who You Blame by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 28, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
your stupidity has no limit and i don't have to spend barbing words with a very infamous guy like you.
Look at this rich fool with his incessant stupidity.Mr Caliber respect yourself ooo or you go hear sege for this thread ooo.
Re: See What This Woman Told A Lady About Her Pictures And Tell Me Who You Blame by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:25am On Aug 28, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Look at this rich fool with his incessant stupidity.Mr Caliber respect yourself ooo or you go hear sege for this thread ooo.
awwww i can't believe you are calling yourself rich fool. I'm happy you know this
Re: See What This Woman Told A Lady About Her Pictures And Tell Me Who You Blame by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 28, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
awwww i can't believe you are calling yourself rich fool. I'm happy you know this
Ok.
Re: See What This Woman Told A Lady About Her Pictures And Tell Me Who You Blame by Jayjay0(m): 11:38am On Aug 28, 2015
Women having spiritual problem since the days of GEJ
Re: See What This Woman Told A Lady About Her Pictures And Tell Me Who You Blame by AfricanApple(f): 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
Freemanan:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE....

if only una dey gree give this kind gift for real life
Re: See What This Woman Told A Lady About Her Pictures And Tell Me Who You Blame by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
AfricanApple:
if only una dey gree give this kind gift for real life
Lol... If Only you know me...
Re: See What This Woman Told A Lady About Her Pictures And Tell Me Who You Blame by lurlah2014(f): 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
of course the woman is to be blamed, what kind of talk is that, why not seize her husband phone or rather find a way to suit her husband##foolishness##

(1) (Reply)

In Love For The First Time In My Life / An Ecounter With An Expensive Lagos Babe / Konji?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.