Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,596 members, 7,801,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Buhari Appointment So Far By Geopolitical Zone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appointment So Far By Geopolitical Zone (667 Views)

2016 Internally Generated Revenue By Geopolitical Region / Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones / List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Appointment So Far By Geopolitical Zone by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 28, 2015
I am a strong Buhari Supporter. I like the fact that he is appointing people of Integrity. I know his limitation is the fact that he knows nothern people more personally than southerners. Thus he can vow for them more in terms of Integrity since that is very important to him.

However, I think he needs to search for people of integrity in the south. He need to do serious search in order to ensure balance. Appointing mostly notherners is not the best way to go. He may not have so much personal relationship with many southerners of integrity, he needs to search for them. He is the president of Nigeria. He should add it to his responsibility the search of people of integrity in the south and south East in particular.

Re: Buhari Appointment So Far By Geopolitical Zone by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 28, 2015
cool
Re: Buhari Appointment So Far By Geopolitical Zone by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 28, 2015
Cry us a river. Find consolation. Defend the indefensible.

This is called Nepotism, not Democracy.

Call a spade, a spade.
Re: Buhari Appointment So Far By Geopolitical Zone by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 28, 2015
BiafranNigerian:
Cry us a river. Find consolation. Defend the indefensible.

This is called Nepotism, not Democracy.

Call a spade, a spade.

Let hope he improve.

(1) (Reply)

Palestinian Women Take On Israeli Soldier / The South-east Will Be Duly Compensated In The Appointments To Come – Presidency / PHOTO: Akpabio Involved In Auto-crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.