Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,484 members, 7,781,451 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:35 PM

A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments (71712 Views)

Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones / Document Showing The Population Of Nigeria In 1920 / Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
1. President of the Federal
Republic of Nigeria – north.

2.Senate President – north.

3. Speaker of the House of
Representatives – north.

4. Chief Justice of the Federation
– north.

5. President of the Court of Appeal
– north.

6. Chief Justice of the Federal
High Court – north.

7. Secretary to the Federal
Government – north.

8. Chief of Staff to the President –
north.

9. Chief of Army Staff – north.

10. Chief of Air Staff – north.

11. Comptroller General of
Customs – north.

12. Director-General of State
Security Services (SSS) – north.

13. National Security Advisor –
north.

14. Director General NIMASA –
north.

15. Chairperson of the Independent
Electoral Commission (INEC) –
north.

16. Comptroller-General
Immigration – north.

17. Accountant-General of the
Federation – north.

18. Commander of Civil Defence
Corps – north.

19. Chief Security Officer to the
President – north.

20. ADC to the President – north.

21. Principal Secretary to the
President – north.

22. Senior Special Assistant to the
President on media – north.

23. Chairman of the EFCC – north.

24. Head of Service – north.

25. MD of Nigerian Ports Authority
– north.

26.DG of Nigerian Broadcasting
Commission (NBC) – north.

27. Chairman NDLEA – north.

grin grin grin

Sai Baba, carry go

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by drogba16: 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
We are Still watching because this game ain't over yet. Change change is this the anticipated change we all shouted for?
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Anseth(m): 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
onlykach:

if you have an email address i can send to you i will send you the clip of 3 minutes and an additional clip of 2hour of Nigerian History

I HAVE THE FULL CLIP AND ALSO THE AHMADU BELLO INTERVIEW WHEN SAID THOSE WORDS..IT SENT CHILLS DOWN MY SPIN..
IF YOU NEED THE FULL 2HRS CLIP I WILL GLADLY GIVE IT TO ANYBODY

2 Likes

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Eleniyan15: 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
[right][/right][/color]Nigerians why

well ol d xame, am not after this % of a thing

let Nigeria be a better country not into Pakistan, Iran,Iraq,Afghanistan.

let love one another , any how baba wants it let him carry on. At least the change done dey appen in diff dimension
we practice federal system, there must b diversity of things!!!!!!!!!!

the Igbo's and Yoruba's are after wah dey are going to eat. we just have to CHANGE a lot of this in Nigeria.

#AfricaUnite[color=#000000]Nigerians why

let love one another , any how baba wants it let him carry on. At least the change done dey appen in diff dimension

the Igbo's and Yoruba's are after wah dey are going to eat. we just have to CHANGE a lot of this in Nigeria.

#AfricaUnite
Nigerians why

#AfricaUnite
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by drnoel: 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
lol
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by saint047(m): 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
some argued all appointments made so far are strictly on merit, while others complained abt d lopsided nature of d appointments.. others believe dat if credibility is d only yardstick used to giv out appointments into federal govt.. and dat if only notherners v bn appointed so far.. it therefore implies that u can only find credible people in d North.. and some skul of tots argued dat d appointments are based strictly on injecting fresh bloods and brains into d federal govt,if all appointments made so far are from the north.. this implies dat you can only find fresh brains in the North.. fair or unfair? any thing weh Baba do na d right thing sha.. welcome to Buhari show

1 Like

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Kazrem(m): 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
And the wailing continues.
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by INTROVERT(f): 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
Anseth:

yea I have the video clip him saying those exact words..
BTW.. does it mean that "The Igbos" are smarter..? or are the Northerns dullards? just asking..it that the northerners hate the igbos passionately ?

It is very simple... The northerners are afraid of the Igbos because of their hard work, industriousness and intelligence. An igbo man even in the lagoon will build an island. if you watch that tape he further said that the Igbos were more than the Hausa in the army then. The 'hausa" military men then decided to employ every Hausa youth possible into the army to overrun the Igbos. It was this decision that made the likes of our president and others enter the army without requisite qualification.

13 Likes

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by tete7000(m): 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
95%, 7% thing. cheesy grin
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by onunwa21(m): 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rochas Okorocha governor forum chairman, , abeg wot is happenn? Any hope 4 d common south east man?

1 Like

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by olumalcolm(m): 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
BeskyPowa:
Later some morons and hyper-tech lunatics on Nairaland will come out and say that we are in one Nigeria! MAY GOD STRIKE THE GOD FORSAKING BUFFOONS WHO WOULD SAY THAT THERE WILL BE NO BIAFRA IN THIS LIFE!

BIAFRA MUST COME!!!!!!!!!! OR WE ALL DIE.............
if u wnt to die,u r free bt as for me I neva ready. Bomboclat
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by discusant: 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
But one mistake Buhari is making is behaving like the Igbo does not exist. He is fuelling the drive for Biafra to enable once undecided Igbos to jump into the Biafra wagon.

4 Likes

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
well....
south east.... zero grin grin grin grin
in the words of Ahmadu Bello "When we cannot find a northerner for the job we recruit expatriates because if you employ an Igbo man as a laborer in a factory, by the end of the year he would be the supervisor of the factory"

they'll rather allow Oyinbo man rule dem dan their fellow countrymen....Nigeria is really a bed of strange fellows.
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by cntabs(m): 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
What about the NNPC boss? Isn't he igbo?
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by neocortex: 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
WIZGUY69:
undecided

Baba! if u fvk up for this Ministerial Appointment, u will lose a loyal and core supporter.
take note.

You are inconsequential.
You only have one vote grin
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by mildflame: 12:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
South East good 4u una nu vote n EKEREMADU think say him be sharp guy shey
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by kday(m): 12:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
apcpdpallscam:
And it has just begun.whn he made pple lik El rufai n sanusi lamido his advisers he is only forced to look only within his circle.every other tribe doesn't exist so long pmb is concerned.

Mr. Man. PMB is not a saint in life but he is incorruptible and thats what Nigeria need desperately at this moment. Whoever he chose to work with, we all know has to be ready to be scrutinized from day one by the public, all because of what PMB stands for and that is why a lot of people will be disappointed at end of the day because their man or "person" was vetted and failed the background check woefully. Let PMB Sanitize that cesspool we called government and forget this marginalisation nonsense. What did you benefit the last time who weren't marginalized?
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by INTROVERT(f): 12:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
favourlove1:
shame on you if you truly wrote the above statement. Grow up already

Many Nairalanders have watched the clip and
you haven't watched the video clip so just keep quiet where you are. Thank you. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by sunnitus: 12:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
PMB is gradually showing nigerians his true colour, i know more shocking appointment are still coming and this will lead to his DOOM......he is proving to us that he is the president of the north and for north only...nemesis will soon knock at the door of APC (2019)

1 Like

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by cntabs(m): 12:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
Let's drop these petty issues and see if the appointees will work.
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by donpope1(m): 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
well....
in the words of Ahmadu Bello "When we cannot find a northerner for the job we recruit expatriates because if you employ an Igbo man as a laborer in a factory, by the end of the year he would be the supervisor of the factory"

A close look at that quote shows an ordinary Igbo man is genius cos it take an exemplary and an intelligence individual to make from a labourer to supervisor with that space of time...

God bless Igbo Nation!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by datigbogirl: 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
Anseth:

I HAVE THE FULL CLIP AND ALSO THE AHMADU BELLO INTERVIEW WHEN SAID THOSE WORDS..IT SENT CHILLS DOWN MY SPIN..
IF YOU NEED THE FULL 2HRS CLIP I WILL GLADLY GIVE IT TO ANYBODY

I'll love to see it.

1 Like

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by AfroKnight: 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
As long as we get good results he can choose everyone from Katsina for all I care. They are Nigerians after all.
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Malawian(m): 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
INTROVERT:

i think am sure of it.... It Ahmadu below.

Ahmadu bello was the sultan of sokoto, as well as the premier of northen nigeria.
he was an irredimable tribalist and was gearing up for his eastern debut after his exploits in the waste.
one rugged igbo boy dropped a few chin chin down his throat. cool cool

1 Like

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
am i the only one that noticed that the two pie charts are different? the second one exaggerated the northerners. well, i dont expect him to do anything different, after all he's only putting people that he knows because he thinks they will perform. the question is whether they will or not wink
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Demdem(m): 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
discusant:
But one mistake Buhari is making is behaving like the Igbo does not exist. He is fuelling the drive for Biafra to enable once undecided Igbos to jump into the Biafra wagon.

NNPC GMD is Igbo. dont be deceived by the delta crap.
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by yungpowers(m): 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
well....

You are just an upcoming fool who recently lost his sense of reasoning.

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
onunwa21:
Rochas Okorocha governor forum chairman, , abeg wot is happenn? Any hope 4 d common south east man?
which hope, they should dwell on the ones they have stolen before grin

choi, this country just dey sweet me
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by sukkot: 12:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Anseth(m): 12:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
favourlove1:
shame on you if you truly wrote the above statement. Grow up already

AHMADU BELLO SAID THOSE WORDS IN AN INTERVIEW ON NATIONAL TV WAY BACK.. I HAVE THE FULL CLIP IF YOU SO CARE TO SEE IT.
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by sukkot: 12:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
ndigbo how market

zero pie. baba daura no wan give una meat pie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Twitter Retweet Button Turns Green (Photo) / Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society / Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.