Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,087 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:39 AM

Another Jumah Another Confussion - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Another Jumah Another Confussion (592 Views)

The Ruling On Saying Jumah Mubarak And Sending It via texts On Fridays / Virtues Of Jumah / Jumah Mufeedah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Jumah Another Confussion by ARABICAN(m): 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
Salam,

Ever since i have been living in Abuja, Jumah service has turned to what i don't longer look up to again and confusion of where to worship and have my salat is always a problem to me.
These are the issue, there are two different mosque where i can have the every week Jumah service, the first Mosque is a Yoruba mosque but the Imam preaching always pissed me off with his way of preaching, he is fun of using dirty words, curses and insulting words, there was a day he said any person that is 28 or 30 years and still living with parent can never be successful in life again, all he wanted to say was that, that anybody within the range of those age are expected to have started to be taking care of their parents, I just hate the way he use all those big Yoruba curse like:

o ti se ori bu
aye re ti baje
e.t.c

The second place is Hausa Mosque and all the preaching is in their Language, we were told that sermon take the two rakat of Jumah service and the two salat after complete the Salat Suhr, in my own case I cant even understand the sermon.

some hours to Jumah and i am confused on where to go
Re: Another Jumah Another Confussion by ARABICAN(m): 9:16am On Sep 04, 2015
Many just view and no comments, is there nobody that is in my shoe? Do you all like the way some Imam preaches and what is the essence of going to Jumah when you will not understand the sermon that is been done in higher languages.
Re: Another Jumah Another Confussion by salinson: 9:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
Asalam alaikum
to start with there's nothing to be confused with, if you are not pleased with the way the yoruba imam composed the sermon its not a big deal.
you can also visit the other language speaking mosque and seat quietly with adkar (praising of Allah) or reading of the kuran. may almighty Allah Forgive our short comes and show us mercy.
Asalam alaikum!
Re: Another Jumah Another Confussion by ARABICAN(m): 8:27am On Sep 06, 2015
salinson:
Asalam alaikum
to start with there's nothing to be confused with, if you are not pleased with the way the yoruba imam composed the sermon its not a big deal.
you can also visit the other language speaking mosque and seat quietly with adkar (praising of Allah) or reading of the kuran. may almighty Allah Forgive our short comes and show us mercy.
Asalam alaikum!

Jazakumullah, I appreciate your contribution but i think the Jumah service is divided into 2, the sermon and the two rakat salat, most times i just feel like having my complete 4 rakat salat for Suhr because i feel like i have not complete my salat anytime i attend the Jumah service

(1) (Reply)

Islam As A Football Team / Qur'an Reading Pen ✒️for Sale / Islam Is Better - Bishop Charles - Also Converted His Church Into Mosque.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.