Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Latest Online Mall, Urbandealsng, Offers Items At N5k Or Less - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Latest Online Mall, Urbandealsng, Offers Items At N5k Or Less (714 Views)

Get This Useful And Lovely Items At Very Affordable Prices / Female Footwear All @n5k / Stunning fashion items at discounted prices at HeelsEmpire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Online Mall, Urbandealsng, Offers Items At N5k Or Less by iOctane: 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
Lagos, Nigeria; 27th August, 2015: Newest entrant into Nigeria’s e-commerce segment, UrbanDealsNg, has unveiled its wide range of quality and affordable fashion items, home, office, personal accessories and products available on the online shopping platform.

At UrbanDealsNg, customers can have their shopping needs met from the array of products which are sold at N5,000 or less. The one-stop online shopping platform said its mission is to bring favourable market to everyone in Nigeria who wants to spend less on quality products and look equally fabulous.

UrbanDealsNg offers customer-friendly payment options that suit shoppers, ranging from its secure and trusted checkout gateway to the pay-on-delivery option that meets customer’s preference.

UrbanDealsNg offer shoes, clothes, bags etc. for men, women and kids, including home and office products and personal items. Shoppers can buy any of these affordable items on www.urbandealsng.com.

Speaking on how the inspiration to come up with a N5000 or less online market developed, founder of UrbanDealsNg, Ms. Jane Iloanya said “One day, I wanted to go for an event and I needed to buy a handbag. I acquired a bag that was selling for a ridiculously expensive amount. On a different shopping occasion, I came across a bag of better quality than the one I had previously purchased and it wasn’t expensive as the first bag. I bought it at a price less than 5000 Naira. This inspired me to introduce everyone to this great opportunity.

“Everybody wants to look fabulous and classy and when you don't, it reduces your confidence. We, at UrbanDealsNg have identified this market demand and we are here to provide shoppers with quality fashion items and accessories at the best price possible.

“Our team comprises of experienced shopaholics who have keen eyes to spot quality fashion goods and unique accessories, people who work tirelessly to provide you with trending fashion items from all over the world to boost your confidence and appearance and give your personality the class you desire,” she added.

According to the co-founder of UrbanDealsNg, Peter Bikom, customers in Lagos can order for the products and have it delivered within three days, while services will subsequently be extended to other parts of the country.

He noted that online shopping in Nigeria just got classier, easier and more affordable with the launch of UrbanDealsNg.

(1) (Reply)

Help My Wife Save Her Job. / Wholesale Baby Towel With Hood / Yemi Alade Looking Gorgeous As She Rocks An African Print Dress In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.