Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? (2563 Views)

How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? / How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? / He's Very RICH But Has Anger And A TINY Pipi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? by delectablegyal(f): 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
I'm in a relationship with a guy whom I love so much and I think he loves me too. He doesn't have a stable job yet but he buys me stuffs. surprisingly he doesn't have much but whenever he has money he spends it on me. We have been dating for about 4years now. He introduced me to his family and friends as the lady he wants to marry.
But my problem with him is that he gets angry unnecessarily, he doesn't apologize even when he is at fault, I always apologize. When he is angry, he doesn't pick my calls or respond to my chat. He always speak harsh words to me. He traveled since on Friday but has refused to pick my call. He said I should let him be but I can't because I love him so much. His phones are all off. Pls I need your advice on how to deal with his attitude towards me.

Cc: Lalasticlala, u r not sure. Farano darling, kindly help me move this thread to front page.
Re: He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? by jamex93(m): 12:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
this one serious oooo
Re: He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? by kingofpool: 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
You appologies because of what he spends on you, all whor*s are golddiggers

3 Likes

Re: He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
Love has covered/blinded someone's eyes totally!
Re: He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? by Cutehector(m): 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
Cooked up story

1 Like

Re: He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? by delectablegyal(f): 12:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
Cutehector:
Cooked up story

What do u do for a living?
Re: He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? by Cutehector(m): 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
delectablegyal:

What do u do for a living?
I dnt tell strangers what I do for a living..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? by delectablegyal(f): 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
Cutehector:
I dnt tell strangers what I do for a living..

U r snitching on me. GTFO.
U don't have a job, tosyne done get job now, na why u no dey see am again. U sef find something doing bro.

1 Like

Re: He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? by Cutehector(m): 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
delectablegyal:

U don't have a job, tosyne done get job now, na why u no dey see am again. U sef find something doing bro.

lmao... When dey dnt hav anytn tangible to say.. Bullshitt is inevitable....
Re: He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? by orieoda(m): 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
whenever he has money, he spend it on U....No wonder U claimed that U still love him....women and money are just like monkey and banana undecided

1 Like

Re: He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? by delectablegyal(f): 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
orieoda:
whenever he has money, he spend it on U....No wonder U claimed that U still love him....women and money are just like monkey and banana undecided

Orieoda
Re: He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
U are insecured tongue
Re: He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? by BANGERLEE1(m): 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
This place looks like anger Management class?

2 Likes

Re: He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? by orieoda(m): 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
delectablegyal:

Orieoda
undecided
Re: He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
delectablegyal:
I'm in a relationship with a guy whom I love so much and I think he loves me too. He doesn't have a stable job yet but he buys me stuffs. surprisingly he doesn't have much but whenever he has money he spends it on me. We have been dating for about 4years now. He introduced me to his family and friends as the lady he wants to marry.
But my problem with him is that he gets angry unnecessarily, he doesn't apologize even when he is at fault, I always apologize. When he is angry, he doesn't pick my calls or respond to my chat. He always speak harsh words to me. He traveled since on Friday but has refused to pick my call. He said I should let him be but I can't because I love him so much. His phones are all off. Pls I need your advice on how to deal with his attitude towards me.

Cc: Lalasticlala

grin hahahaha. Ok sorry i'm finding this so funny.

Why do you think you can change that guy? All you can do is what he has asked you to do...let him be...at least, for a while
Re: He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? by AfroKnight: 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
Money is a powerful tool I swear. cheesy
Re: He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? by guente02(m): 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
^^^^^^
Seconded.
Re: He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? by chomytex(f): 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
He said u shld let him be..respect his decision and gv him a break..
Re: He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? by faith551(m): 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
He buys you stuff, that's a synonym for "love" na, why u no go like am?
But u have to understand something, anger issues is a very tough habit to overcome, I have thesame issue too, and believe me, I've tried things to change but it doesn't seem possible. The only thing u should o is avoid getting him angry and when he is angry just play cool.
After a while, when his temper has gone down, talk to him and apologise If u are the one at fault
Re: He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? by peedeeasobie(m): 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
Did you notice how selfish this your writeup sounds?

You only said "you love him" but never mentioned if you help him in any way.

'he doesn't have a stable job but he buys you stuffs', what exactly do you contribute to his life?

2 Likes

Re: He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
When you apologize even when he is at fault how do you feel?

He said to let him be and you keep bugging him with calls. Leave the man be the space is good for you too, you can use it to figure out what you want from a relationship and if he can give it to you.
Re: He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? by afolwalex20(m): 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
peedeeasobie:
Did you notice how selfish this your writeup sounds?

You only said "you love him" but never mentioned if you help him in any way.

'he doesn't have a stable job but he buys you stuffs', what exactly do you contribute to his life?

Calm down, d story is fake

She cooked dat up just to get to front page

1 Like

Re: He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? by abdrazak: 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
There are two things involved: its either he needs time for himself or wants to move away from you.
Since you really love him, wait for him to arrive from his trip. When he returns, sit him down and talk maturely to him letting him know what he does that pains you and disturb your mind.
Also, pray to God to remove his anger and guide us both to the right path. I pray he change for better
Re: He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? by baralatie(m): 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
delectablegyal:

Cc: Lalasticlala
for the sake of your family and children unborn.
unlove him and run for your life.
Re: He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? by myssmee: 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
Staying with a guy like that never worked for me I eventually gave him space and we grew apart I don't know if staying with him might work for you but you should pray about it
Re: He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? by bqlekan(m): 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan.. may God help you lipsrsealed
Re: He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? by Iphesure212(m): 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
He don beat u b4?
Re: He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? by delectablegyal(f): 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
Lalasticlala, e nvr reach make this thread make front page?
Re: He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
delectablegyal:
Lalasticlala, e nvr reach make this thread make front page?
front pAge for wat? haven't u gotten enuf advice? mumu
Re: He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
I smell lies here. What did you do that gets him angry. Guess you cheated again
Re: He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? by tosyne2much(m): 10:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
delectablegyal:

U don't have a job, tosyne done get job now, na why u no dey see am again . U sef find something doing bro.

. I can't stop laughing my dear cheesy

You are so funny cheesy
Re: He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? by delectablegyal(f): 11:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
justified19:
front pAge for wat? haven't u gotten enuf advice? mumu

U dey craze. Na ur g.f be mumu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There A Silly Accomplishment You Have Made That You Are Secretly Proud Of? / What Can Someone Do For You To Make You Fall Inlove Instantly / How To Be Romantic In A Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.