Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? (2562 Views)

How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? / How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? / He's Very RICH But Has Anger And A TINY Pipi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? by Cutehector(m): 11:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
. I can't stop laughing my dear cheesy

You are so funny cheesy
no mind dat troll... Na guy
Re: He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 29, 2015
delectablegyal:

U dey craze. Na ur g.f be mumu.
I neva had doubts about how stupidd u are and u proved me right by begging for front page for dis kinda post...wat do u need FP for? to get 8pages thread or for d sake of advice on dis kinda mumu post?

ur stupidityy is so obvious dat u even didn't bother to quote pple who gave advice on ur post nd u chose to reply those who didnt. shows u just thot of cooking up an interesting lie just to get popular on nairaland.

my gf no b mumu cos I aint dating delectablegyal.
Re: He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? by segend(m): 7:35am On Aug 29, 2015
justified19:
I neva had doubts about how stupidd u are and u proved me right by begging for front page for dis kinda post...wat do u need FP for? to get 8pages thread or for d sake of advice on dis kinda mumu post?

ur stupidityy is so obvious dat u even didn't bother to quote pple who gave advice on ur post nd u chose to reply those who didnt. shows u just thot of cooking up an interesting lie just to get popular on nairaland.

Re: He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? by kookomaster(m): 7:44am On Aug 29, 2015
I can tell ur spouse is a chol'sang.....(Choleric'sanguine),it's jst his nature frm wot I c him 2 b,jst calm urself n dnt try calling him again,he'll surely call u n stop bn to emotional n stop caring too much unless u wonna hurt urself
Re: He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? by Dajugba: 9:23am On Aug 29, 2015
delectablegyal:
I'm in a relationship with a guy whom I love so much and I think he loves me too. He doesn't have a stable job yet but he buys me stuffs. surprisingly he doesn't have much but whenever he has money he spends it on me. We have been dating for about 4years now. He introduced me to his family and friends as the lady he wants to marry.
But my problem with him is that he gets angry unnecessarily, he doesn't apologize even when he is at fault, I always apologize. When he is angry, he doesn't pick my calls or respond to my chat. He always speak harsh words to me. He traveled since on Friday but has refused to pick my call. He said I should let him be but I can't because I love him so much. His phones are all off. Pls I need your advice on how to deal with his attitude towards me.

Cc: Lalasticlala, u r not sure. Farano darling, kindly help me move this thread to front page.

wow... When I read things like this, I feel convinced love is still real, and I can see your high level of commitment to your relationship. But one thing is certain, you can't change a man, but you can only influence him positively that could impact values to who he's, and what they do.
A hot tempered man starts fights and gets into all form of trouble
(Proverbs 29:22) . You can't change him, you just have to live with who He's for the rest of your life. I was in such situation some years back, trying to change a lady with high tempered. Wow., it wasn't easy, but to cut it short I couldn't . Anger men or women are not patience enough to give someone another opportunity. Nevertheless, keep doing what you can and pray for him too. Anger is of the devil that's just the simple truth. Cheer! Do have a lovely weekend. Ohoh...
Re: He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? by gj22(m): 9:37am On Aug 29, 2015
delectablegyal:
I'm in a relationship with a guy whom I love so much and I think he loves me too. He doesn't have a stable job yet but he buys me stuffs. surprisingly he doesn't have much but whenever he has money he spends it on me. We have been dating for about 4years now. He introduced me to his family and friends as the lady he wants to marry.
But my problem with him is that he gets angry unnecessarily, he doesn't apologize even when he is at fault, I always apologize. When he is angry, he doesn't pick my calls or respond to my chat. He always speak harsh words to me. He traveled since on Friday but has refused to pick my call. He said I should let him be but I can't because I love him so much. His phones are all off. Pls I need your advice on how to deal with his attitude towards me.

Cc: Lalasticlala, u r not sure. Farano darling, kindly help me move this thread to front page.

Talk to him, hear his side of the story. 4 years is too much to throw away. But don't stay in an unhappy relationship. It's still your choice though. Next time he is at fault for something, let him know and don't apologise (unless it's a tiny thing). Just think about it.

On a side note, there should be a downvote button on this site.
Re: He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? by delectablegyal(f): 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
Lalasticlala, here's the time.
Re: He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? by Iphesure212(m): 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
delectablegyal:
Lalasticlala, here's the time.
I think you should reply the dude that just called u stup!d and desperate. And yhhhh! u are freakin hawt
Re: He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? by delectablegyal(f): 10:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
justified19:

I would have ignored u bt someone instructed me to reply u and I jez did.

Lalasticlala, please disappoint dis guy.
Re: He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
delectablegyal:

I would have ignored u bt someone instructed me to reply u and I jez did.

Lalasticlala, please disappoint dis guy.
if this makes FP, I will deactivate my account...

even if you fvck him, it wont make fp
. create a better thread.

keep begging him, lalasticlala kor, lalasticmugun ni
Re: He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? by delectablegyal(f): 11:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
justified19:
if this makes FP, I will deactivate my account...

even if you fvck him, it wont make fp
. create a better thread.

Farano, ishilove, lalasticlala, can u all read the above? Kindly help me push the thread to front page. If he doesn't deactivate his account, u guys should help him deactivate it.
Re: He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? by delectablegyal(f): 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
Farano, ishilove, lalasticlala, how many times will I call u guys?
Re: He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? by herboshedhe(f): 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hmmmmmm
He doesn't have a stable job,yet he buys stuffs for you....It af well my dear bae grin
Re: He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
delectablegyal:
Farano, ishilove, lalasticlala, how many times will I call u guys?
u still begging? they will put it on FP wen they av no news to put....pls call seun too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders, I'm Eating Turkey, Do You Mind To Join Me? / Is There A Silly Accomplishment You Have Made That You Are Secretly Proud Of? / Doctor Said I'm HIV Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.