Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Excellent Male Boerboel Needed For Stud Service. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Excellent Male Boerboel Needed For Stud Service. (3628 Views)

Imported Caucasian Shepard dog Available for Stud Service & Puppies Available!!! / Excellent Male Neapolitan Male For Sale / Massive Male Boerboel Available For Stud Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excellent Male Boerboel Needed For Stud Service. by generalj1(m): 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
hello people,

pls if you have an excellent i.e pedigree and purebred male boerboel please contact me below or post pictures.

thanks

bbm 7A30A755
Re: Excellent Male Boerboel Needed For Stud Service. by generalj1(m): 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
Please

for the purpose of clarity, i have included pictures of what i meant by excellent and purebred south african boerboel.

Re: Excellent Male Boerboel Needed For Stud Service. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
generalj1:
Please

for the purpose of clarity, i have included pictures of what i meant by excellent and purebred south african boerboel.

Remember me? I guess I wasnt able to convince you..
Re: Excellent Male Boerboel Needed For Stud Service. by generalj1(m): 1:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
khenykhey:

Remember me? I guess I wasnt able to convince you..

no sir. please don't be annoyed.

am trying to screen studs for my MAMA. she will be 2 years by december and she is excellent.

i plan on producing purebred south african boerboel puppies that will make these imported ones feel like a joke.

i have some prospective great ones already but am trying to get the best.

bloodline, temperament, age, location, and other historical details are part of the parameters here.

1 Like

Re: Excellent Male Boerboel Needed For Stud Service. by younglawya(m): 7:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
I saw the pic of the Mutts you call rottweilers for sale. I also saw the dog you have on your profile.. if that is the word class dog you are talking about, I think you are having an excellent JOKE
Re: Excellent Male Boerboel Needed For Stud Service. by anochuks08(m): 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
younglawya:
I saw the pic of the Mutts you call rottweilers for sale. I also saw the dog you have on your profile.. if that is the word class dog you are talking about, I think you are having an excellent JOKE
Easy bros, una get issues before?
Re: Excellent Male Boerboel Needed For Stud Service. by younglawya(m): 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
anochuks08:
Easy bros, una get issues before?

Nope. I just don't like d tone.
Re: Excellent Male Boerboel Needed For Stud Service. by seyi200(m): 9:31am On Aug 29, 2015
younglawya:

Nope. I just don't like d tone.

Feed your dog with a very good quality food like Royal Canin including raw chicken and you will surely see the result

Re: Excellent Male Boerboel Needed For Stud Service. by princemorufu007(m): 10:31am On Aug 29, 2015
if interested in using him for stud contact me 07030188953 location: Lekki

Re: Excellent Male Boerboel Needed For Stud Service. by rabosh(m): 11:02am On Aug 29, 2015
Is this a joke? you call this a stud? You must be deluded..... From the look of this dog, you should not keep a dog.

1 Like

Re: Excellent Male Boerboel Needed For Stud Service. by chucky234(m): 1:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
rabosh:
Is this a joke? you call this a stud? You must be deluded..... From the look of this dog, you should not keep a dog.
omo see finishing, bros calm down oooo
Re: Excellent Male Boerboel Needed For Stud Service. by princemorufu007(m): 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
rabosh:

Abeg wetin do am? Mr Sabi
Re: Excellent Male Boerboel Needed For Stud Service. by olufemimajek: 3:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
look no further..
Re: Excellent Male Boerboel Needed For Stud Service. by generalj1(m): 2:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
younglawya:

Father God i thank you for the blessings of maturity. if not for you lord, I would be talking just like this in public.

2 Likes

Re: Excellent Male Boerboel Needed For Stud Service. by generalj1(m): 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
seyi200:

Feed your dog with a very good quality food like Royal Canin including raw chicken and you will surely see the result

nice dog Seyi..

1 Like

Re: Excellent Male Boerboel Needed For Stud Service. by Magpies(m): 2:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
princemorufu007:
if interested in using him for stud contact me 07030188953 location: Lekki
lol
Re: Excellent Male Boerboel Needed For Stud Service. by olumig(m): 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
princemorufu007:

Abeg wetin do am? Mr Sabi
I guess you need to add bulk to the dog, he has a good structure.
Re: Excellent Male Boerboel Needed For Stud Service. by Baroba(m): 2:10am On Sep 01, 2015
generalj1:

Father God i thank you for the blessings of maturity. if not for you lord, I would be talking just like this in public.

Nice matured response, like a boss, am glad you didn't engage him.

A man politely states his preference, some numpty walks in and fires off verbal shots without provocation. Someone once told me Nigerians can start an argument in an empty room, am beginning to believe that..
Re: Excellent Male Boerboel Needed For Stud Service. by generalj1(m): 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
Baroba:

Nice matured response, like a boss, am glad you didn't engage him.

A man politely states his preference, some numpty walks in and fires off verbal shots without provocation. Someone once told me Nigerians can start an argument in an empty room, am beginning to believe that..

thanks Baroba,

trust me. i was tempted to.

(1) (Reply)

3 MONTHS BOX HEAD FEMALE ROTTIE FOR SALE - 80K / Pls Help! I Need My 4 Month Old GSD Puppy To Bark On Strangers / Tasha’s Cuties are available for sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.