Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Let Me Tell You Where You Can Find The Love Of Your Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Me Tell You Where You Can Find The Love Of Your Life (432 Views)

Let Me Tell You How Relationships Dies.. Ogashub / Some Girls Are Robbers. Let Me Tell Y'all A Story... / House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Tell You Where You Can Find The Love Of Your Life by atynu: 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
Are you looking for love as in for real for real cos if you are, I know where you can get hooked up pretty fast.

No costs or anything o!

Don't go acting desperate o! Just go and say your mind and let the mods take it from there.

See the link below.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1aNiFMYy50nP6QnRz8uLDsKMoaOZ8a_XsJ3gMywqfWyI/viewform?c=0&w=1
Re: Let Me Tell You Where You Can Find The Love Of Your Life by adedayourt(m): 1:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
no
Re: Let Me Tell You Where You Can Find The Love Of Your Life by clevvermind(m): 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
wher LPP 0ap

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants to Buy Luxurious Hair / Dr Sid Is Smitten With His Girl...checkout The Father-daughter Many Lovely Faces / How To Make Your Relationship Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.