Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic (30392 Views)

Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. / Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by Olukat(m): 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
RaptorX:
Who is these guy deceiving, all the important positions are gone already. Even when his ministerial lists comes out all the important and sensitive ministry's are already penciled down for the North and you might have irrelevant ones like sport, culture and women affairs going to the South. You have to be blind not to see this PMB of a guy is pursuing a northern agenda and he is probably taking orders from a cabal.

Relax the bone is not shared yet.
Its just the flesh grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by Brunicekid(m): 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
modelmike7:
...... Defend his boss or doing his work?!
Abi ooh!!!...He is only performing his responsibilities!!!
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by coolitempa(f): 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
This is rubbish......how can a buhari .....ex-president o...three time contender for the office not have southerners who are qualified around him......the man is simply a fucking bigoted basstard.....I regret voting for this dullard.... angry
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
Adeshina has been re-phrasing similar excuses for Buhari's tribal appointment. You believe Buhari at your own risk. Just wait for the ministerial list for the finality of Buhari's appointment trend.
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by ocelot2006(m): 4:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
ifelovemi:

I think we the southerner are getting what we deserve, why do we always pull down our own , take the case of Fashola, Amechi, Fayemi, Onu etc, this guys are close to buhari and they have a good chance of making its kitchen cabinet, but what did we do, we pull them down because of internal politics, take a look at the north , when it comes to appointments they don't not care about PDP or APC , they support themselves and they don't expose there negative sides, even when we know that they are also very corrupt.

So In summary I think the north are more Politically sensible than the south so lets leave baba alone to chose who he want to work with, once they perform, me am fine, after all we've been hearing about Fashola and Co, it will be difficult for baba to choose any of them if he does, it will be difficult for him to fight corruption and Nigeria we suffer for it.

You do remember that those politicians you mentioned pulled down their own brother for a Northerner, right?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by segzybam(m): 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
Thunder fire him on the long run mouth for there. So na North suppose carry everything on the short run abi? .

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by amusadele: 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
modelmike7:
...... In as much as i don't really understand all the gibberish you just typed, let me try to help you out as much as i can, maybe after then your brain will re-format, i read again, still you made no sense to me! You mentioned Adesina (i get that), he talked about balanced an in my 1st paragraph i supported that,... Then you talked about some set of people being tribalistic, or religion fanatics, i don't discuss or believe in those kind of politics, cos that is what all the former political thieves used to siphon the resources of our government, talking about religion, did you hear when the former vice president, Mr Sambori whatever told his state people about Osinbanjo during campaign, that they should not vote for APC because the VP is a Pastor. Isn't that st*pid. You are here calling your President dunce? I pity your future, who knows if you are typing from one hut in a village somewhere in Mbaise or somewhere in my state?!
Let me make it very clear such that you will understand. I beg I don tire for now. Till tomorrow.
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by legendsilver(m): 4:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
I believe u jawe, let the wailers keep wailing why my country keeps moving to international recognition. God bless my president, PMB
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
amusadele:
Let me make it very clear such that you will understand. I beg I don tire for now. Till tomorrow.
....... Better, next time, don't start what you can't finish, okay?
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
HeartRobber:
undecided
All comments after the OP's post supports buhari or are outrightly open, so who is wailing?
I hope you are well? take good care of yourself O!
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by kennie1312: 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina has called on those criticizing his principal for appointing mostly northerners into his government to first look at how qualified those appointed are for such positions, adding that it is the President’s prerogative to appoint whoever he pleases into his government.

While enjoining those already crying wolf over Buhari’s early appointments to first take cognizance of “the personal merit of each person that has been appointed,” he stressed that: “You cannot run away from the fact that each person appointed merits the position. They are qualified!”

Adesina, who made this known Friday while speaking on RayPower’s flagship programme monitored by DAILY POST in Abuja, said: “But then in terms of the spread, the thing I will also like to say is that the President has the prerogative to make appointments and he knows that there is federal character in our constitution. I’m sure he bears that in mind as he makes the appointments that will come in the future.

“I believe that at the end of it all, there is going to be a balance.

“These are still early days in the appointments he is going to make. At the end of it all, I believe we are going to have a balance,” he stated.

Responding to the need for Buhari to make appointments bearing in mind that Nigerians of northern extraction are already leading the legislature and the judiciary, Adesina said: “Let’s not forget that some of those were by elections, some were statutorily the next person in rank. There is nothing the president can do about that. If it’s by election, what will he do about it? Because he doesn’t control the election; the National Assembly came by election.”

“For the ones he can control, there are still so many ahead,” he said stressing that any position can be key depending on the way the person appointed into the position “applies himself to that position.”

On whether Nigerians can begin to expect ministerial list, the Presidential spokesman assured that Buhari will keep to the September dateline given by him. He added that, “September is just next month and it has 30 days. I believe that within those thirty days, the job will be done.”

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/28/buharis-appointments-to-be-balanced-in-the-long-run-femi-adesina-replies-critics/
Mr Adesina,please tell Mr President that appointing SGF,Chief of Staff and Comptroller General of custom from. The same geo-political zone is not fare at all.He should have carefully deliberated on it.It seems the only people Mr President trust are northerners.What is there to balance when we already have Speaker,SGF,Chief of Staff and Custom boss from the same zone?He should just give them d rest.APC member

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by Bbnty(m): 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2015
Indeed Buhari belongs to Northerners and doesn't belong to everybody... As a matter of fact, going by his appointments so far, Buhari is simply saying Southerners lacks incorruptible and Persons of impeccable characters that can work with him. Does it means only Northerners are righteous? APC WILL BLOW OFF AFTER MINISTERIAL APPOINTMENT... # mark_my_words

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by BY1434(m): 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
LoL,I can only laugh at Nigerians,Stephen Keshi fmr Super Eagle coach filled his team to 2013 Nation Cup team with players mostly from south east and south south,only two s/west and northerners are in the team,some people attacked him on the lopsidedness of his team selection,but he said he only choose them on merit despite the fact that there is Femi Thomas who is better than Agbim and Haruna Lukman better than some other players in the team,but he stood his ground and the team won the Nations Cup,if Keshi was allowed to choose the best at that time despite the fact that southerner are many in the team,why criticizing PMB now?,I think what we want is result like Keshi team,so let's wait for the result. If you failed to criticize Keshi then and you are criticising PMB now despite the fact that PMB team is not complete yet,then you are a learner datzol

You can wail fromnow till eternity,Baba no send

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by Sultanchidi(m): 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
HeartRobber:
undecided
pls dis wailing wailers giving 2 d opposition party always make me laugh
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
Olaolufred:

SOUTH EAST SHOULD HAVE BRACED THEIR SUPPORT UP TO 35% OR 40%.

5% IS DAMN TOO LOW.

[b]HOWEVER, MINIMUM OF 3 MINISTERIAL POSITIONS WILL GO TO S/E, 4 TO S/S, AND 6 TO S/W.

THINK IT IS FAIR ENOUGH.

BUT IF WE INSIST ON FEDERAL CHARACTER, THEN OUR SUPER EAGLE AND FALCONS, DREAM TEAMS AND ALL TEAMS MUST BE FEDERALLY CHARACTERIZED.
[/b]

This ode mumu nobi small.The constitution specifies that each state MUST have a minister!!! Stop disgracing yourself in this forumn.The question should be which portfolio or ministry will each state minister be assigned to or whether the minister would be a junior minister or senior minister
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by 989900: 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
OK nah, "in the fullness of time", shey? cheesy

But seriously, I think Bubu will balance things out "in the long run" . . .

Why am I using Femi's scripts nah?
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
You nailed it. Those people obviously do not see anything in anybody. Tell them to bring one person from the SE SS. They can't . Even those that break out of tribal their politics to federal level. They criticize and abuse them and won't support them. What a shame.

ifelovemi:

I think we the southerner are getting what we deserve, why do we always pull down our own , take the case of Fashola, Amechi, Fayemi, Onu etc, this guys are close to buhari and they have a good chance of making its kitchen cabinet, but what did we do, we pull them down because of internal politics, take a look at the north , when it comes to appointments they don't not care about PDP or APC , they support themselves and they don't expose there negative sides, even when we know that they are also very corrupt.

So In summary I think the north are more Politically sensible than the south so lets leave baba alone to chose who he want to work with, once they perform, me am fine, after all we've been hearing about Fashola and Co, it will be difficult for baba to choose any of them if he does, it will be difficult for him to fight corruption and Nigeria we suffer for it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by 1stGenius(m): 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
Any eagle-eyed fellow had expected this.Does it mean there are no competent fellows in other regions?The equation has to be balanced before it gets too late.
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by VirginFinder: 5:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
omenka:
Free these guys to keep spitting trash. One thing I love about this amiable General- he is a stoic valiant whose refused to be distracted by all these needless wailings.

The truth: the appointments are lopsided.
Credible, qualified people abound in all parts of the country.
PMB is just too sectional!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by Olaolufred(m): 5:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

This ode mumu nobi small.The constitution specifies that each state MUST have a minister!!! Stop disgracing yourself in this forumn.The question should be which portfolio or ministry will each state minister be assigned to or whether the minister would be a junior minister or senior minister

[size=14pt] Let it be known to you in case you don't know, this no-business-as-usual regime does not have provision for 24 ministerial post. Neither does the regime respect retrogressive clauses that grounded PDP.
Anyway, hope you had great time at newspapers stand this morning.[/size]
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by Forwetinnah: 5:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
...in the fullness of time!!
gringringringrin
Time never full yet....Nonsense
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by oatzeal(m): 5:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
[size=15pt]

Buhari 's trekkers going unclad to get appointment...

Source: http://nairanaijanews..com/2015/08/buhari-will-balance-his-appointments-in.html

[/size]

Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by samokoduwa(m): 5:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
DONSMITH123:
I love this Femi Adesina, he will always come out to defend his boss.

In other news, is there any hope for Ameachi and Fashola in this govt?.

Just asking o. lol

Well, pmb is taken all by storm wld not be surprised if Ameachi and Fashola,get minister position, let watch....
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
So they even know that it is not balanced!

Country of clowns!
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
modelmike7:
Sure of course, we the Change agents do know that everything will balance up at the right time... But most importantly, we need people that will make Nigeria great again and goodbye to ethic, tribal and religious politics that never did any good for this nation for the past years, but only encourage rogues in power...... God bless PMB. God bless Nigeria.

...And has appointing mostly HAUSAS into the key positions chased away ethnic..tribal and religioud politics to the new government or has it not shown the worst of it?...please think from your brian if still have any...because you must have sacrificed it during the election period
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by kaka74: 6:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
modelmike7:
Sure of course, we the Change agents do know that everything will balance up at the right time... But most importantly, we need people that will make Nigeria great again and goodbye to ethic, tribal and religious politics that never did any good for this nation for the past years, but only encourage rogues in power...... God bless PMB. God bless Nigeria.

I agree with u dia should be merit over tribe but it most not be only on political appointment my kid sister should not be required to get 65 to get admission into fgc while anoda girl from adamawa needs jst 5
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by goodluck10: 6:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
Pls dont say dat again. u can deceive ur self, but you cant deceive orders.
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by ardeks(m): 6:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
oshyno:
Are u saying he is going to sack them and replace them with guyz from south. This Buhari guy is dummer than hw I placed him. What then is all the wait for if they are on temporary base.

Meeeeeeehnn this administration is soo fvcking confused. I just hope they won't shout federal character when it comes to admission into schools cuz am awaere we have different cut of marks for different states.
The only confused fellow I see here is you. Oh! sorry, there are still some more. You, you and you.
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by omojeesu(m): 7:06pm On Aug 28, 2015
Femi you are doing your job. Remember Abati!
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by abnsugbe: 7:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
DONSMITH123:
I love this Femi Adesina, he will always come out to defend his boss.

In other news, is there any hope for Ameachi and Fashola in this govt?.

Just asking o. lol

AMAECHI IS THE WORST LOSER OF THE 2015
POLLS
History is wicked! Against all wise counsel
on the Hausa/Fulani 's betrayals of other
tribes in the past, Amaechi blindly queued
behind Buhari and served him with
everything in his power.
Amaechi fiercely fought his brother,
Jonathan to a standstill and sank (mistakenly
or not) Rivers state funds into Buhari's
campaign Train. All he needed was simple -
The post of the Vice President.
Amaechi refused to contest for any
senatorial post because Buhari promised to
make him his Vice President. But when the
time reached, he was only made Buhari's
major praise-singer - his Campaign Director-
Genera l. Having gone too far to retrace his
steps, he resorted to accepting the post and
moved on in his self-inflicted folly.
Amaechi's major post-election dream was a
political appointment, most preferably, the
post of the Secretary to the Government of
the Federation. He did his best to remain
afloat and intact. He accompanied Buhari to
the USA; he even organized a party to dust
himself up as a credible individual. Little did
he know that nepotism is Buhari's religion.
Today, the post he longs for has been given
to a northerner as many of us predicted.
Worse still, This Day newspaper reports that
EFCC has commenced investigation on his
alleged looting of Rivers State. What is
Amaechi's gain in all this? Well, I believe he
may not be interested in the gain any
longer. He must be more interested in his
fate now. What then is Amaechi's fate now?
Appointing an ex-millitary Col to be the
comptroller of customs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan: I Am Not Involved In N-Power Job Racketeering / How Policemen Tortured Ayodele Olofintuade & Her Son In Ibadan / Ojema Ojetu Sponsors Bill Seeking To Stop NW, SS, SW From Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.