Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic (30391 Views)

Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. / Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
That is why I am still waiting for the ministerial list... when it is out, then we would know where to place Buhari!
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by baralatie(m): 7:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
eagleeye2:
Please am looking for a very important lady, it's been long I saw her comment on the forum.
Hope Berem is hale and hearty? Madam Berem I noticed you have been conspicuously absent.
have you seen passing shot today?
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by Olaolufred(m): 7:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
abnsugbe:

AMAECHI IS THE WORST LOSER OF THE 2015
POLLS
History is wicked! Against all wise counsel
on the Hausa/Fulani 's betrayals of other
tribes in the past, Amaechi blindly queued
behind Buhari and served him with
everything in his power.
Amaechi fiercely fought his brother,
Jonathan to a standstill and sank (mistakenly
or not) Rivers state funds into Buhari's
campaign Train. All he needed was simple -
The post of the Vice President.
Amaechi refused to contest for any
senatorial post because Buhari promised to
make him his Vice President. But when the
time reached, he was only made Buhari's
major praise-singer - his Campaign Director-
Genera l. Having gone too far to retrace his
steps, he resorted to accepting the post and
moved on in his self-inflicted folly.
Amaechi's major post-election dream was a
political appointment, most preferably, the
post of the Secretary to the Government of
the Federation. He did his best to remain
afloat and intact. He accompanied Buhari to
the USA; he even organized a party to dust
himself up as a credible individual. Little did
he know that nepotism is Buhari's religion.
Today, the post he longs for has been given
to a northerner as many of us predicted.
Worse still, This Day newspaper reports that
EFCC has commenced investigation on his
alleged looting of Rivers State. What is
Amaechi's gain in all this? Well, I believe he
may not be interested in the gain any
longer. He must be more interested in his
fate now. What then is Amaechi's fate now?
Appointing an ex-millitary Col to be the
comptroller of customs

He is actually the greatest winner.
Because the gallows that ebelle jonaloot and the hosts of enemies has planned against him was foiled.
The room prepared for him in kirikiri had been locked and kept for jonaloot cronies.
Just imagine what the enemies plans are had jonaloot won.
HAMAN vs MORDECAI
Amaechi, only God saved you.
And Nigerians towed the way of God for you.
Congratulations.
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by saintkel(m): 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
ojmaroni247:
Yes oh,ders notin wrong in working with who u trust,for a position dat critical as the Presidency. Buhari knws dat if anytin goes wrong its him Nigerians would blame not his appointee's,..dats wat GEJ failed to acknowledge.
Make thunder fire u dia, does it mean he is in trouble with those in the south hence he doesent know those he trust? Or r u telling me he knows all d people he appointed frm d northern zone? Atimes I wish I have a gun to shot people like u. So those credible and sincere enough are only from the north?..... DULLARDS everywhere
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by Olaolufred(m): 7:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
[size=20pt] Super eagle, super falcons, dream teams, and all teams should not be unbalanced again.
Nigeria belongs to all.[/size]
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by eagleeye2: 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
baralatie:

have you seen passing shot today?
I have been seeing oga 'Passing' for sometime this week. But am looking for aunty Beremx, cos she is my 'sister' and a sai Buhari person.
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by Mbediogu(m): 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
Midehi:
Balance or no balance, he should appoint the right people.

I know people from all geopolitical zones who are more qualified, more patriotic and tested that those his kindred appointees. He is showing signs of inefficiency and insecurity.
I want to remind him that he is President of Nigeria comprising six geopolitical zones with all the states, tribes and people. I have no doubt that he is a Statesman being misadviced by selfish people who will abandon him (as they did to GEJ) when the ephemerality of incumbency has run its course .
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by United4lyf(m): 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
BabaO2:

There can't be any balance anywhere, no future appointments can be as commanding as SGF and Chief of staff to the president..Buhari is is just a shameless tribal bigot
if I may ask were the former Chief of staff and SGF from the North during GEJ's tenure?
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
I agree!! Its only that Nigerians have this tribalistic nature. We haven't even gone half of the year , not even the tenure and see as ppl blood dey hot.

As a confirmed Niger Delta boi, I want Buhari to even appoint all his family members;

Dear buhari,

Pls also reserve some juicy positions for ur unborn grandkids. I luv ur style because u don't think like a common civilian.

Ride on papa, I want to be like u when I grow up !!
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by BabaO2: 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
United4lyf:
if I may ask were the former Chief of staff and SGF from the North during GEJ's tenure?
Should the epileptic and president in training administration of Jonathan be used as a standard for running a progressive government won for Buhari?
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by kinharold(m): 10:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
So we can take this as the official acknowledgement and Acceptance by the Presidency of the fact that the appointments are actually LOPSIDED. Ok nah...
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 29, 2015
For all I know, Buhari is northern president! And Adesina is a riff raff to tell Nigeria such nonsense.
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by DedeNkem: 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
This Femi Adesina guy is an id*iot.
So the only qualified people are the northerners? The same north that destroyed this country?

In fact, anyone looking for qualified people for important leadership positions shouldn't appoint northerners. They're the most incompetent, dishonest and corrupt sc*umbags in Nigeria!

Buhari's intent is to perpetrate and perpetuate northern agenda, which he's currently busy doing.
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by vanunu: 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
Adesina u will have hard time defending buhari....Tinubu
Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by makazona(m): 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
chigoizie7:

In the fullness of time Nah, have u forgotten?

cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria / Hushpuppi: Call For Probe Of Atiku, Saraki, Myself Is Laughable - Timi Frank / Reno Omokri To FG: No Need For Nepotism; Learn From Kyari's 'Criminal Gang'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.