Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Need Help!!! Btw Tecno Camon C8 And Infinix Hot Note, Which Should I Buy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need Help!!! Btw Tecno Camon C8 And Infinix Hot Note, Which Should I Buy (20375 Views)

Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? / Please Help Me Choose Btw Tecno L9 Plus And Tecno Cx Air / Please Help Btw Galaxy Note 5 And Gionee M5+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help!!! Btw Tecno Camon C8 And Infinix Hot Note, Which Should I Buy by Tkadprince(m): 2:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
Hi guys, I really love diz two fonez Tecno camon c8 and infinix Hot note (2gb ram and 16gb rom version), bt this two beast are having amazing features and am finding it hard to pick one finally

GUYS GIVE YOUR OWN POINT OF VIEW ON WHICH TO PICK #THANKS

I dnt rili care abt d price, just need suggestions and reasons dat all
Rep#tka
www.tkatechy..com

Re: Need Help!!! Btw Tecno Camon C8 And Infinix Hot Note, Which Should I Buy by Jackeeh(m): 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
You're permitted to own more than one mobile phone. So, buy both. cool

5 Likes

Re: Need Help!!! Btw Tecno Camon C8 And Infinix Hot Note, Which Should I Buy by Tkadprince(m): 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
Jackeeh:
You're permitted to own more than one mobile phone. So, buy both. cool

Lollllllllllll grin shocked u won make hungry civilian colonise both of dem niiiii lol smiley

1 Like

Re: Need Help!!! Btw Tecno Camon C8 And Infinix Hot Note, Which Should I Buy by Avero(m): 3:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
Camon c8 is better, cause of Android version lollipop that it came straight out of the box with(though hot note has recieved updated lollipop, it's not out of the box, user interface, camera, ram and beauty and display graphics quality...

hot note has a higher battery life tho and also runs on octa core, better than the quad core Processor of tecno, but the ram of tecno c8 takes care of the processor..

Infinix Hot Note pro is a phone to compare with camon c8 as it features 2gb ram and 32 gb HD compared to 16gb of tecno

I'd go for camon because of the camera and also more modern, most important factors to consider are

Your wallet

Battery life

Main purpose of getting a new phone(could be games, camera, modernity, power, fashion etc)

4 Likes

Re: Need Help!!! Btw Tecno Camon C8 And Infinix Hot Note, Which Should I Buy by Tkadprince(m): 7:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
Avero:
Camon c8 is better, cause of Android version lollipop that it came straight out of the box with(though hot note has recieved updated lollipop, it's not out of the box, user interface, camera, ram and beauty and display graphics quality...

hot note has a higher battery life tho and also runs on octa core, better than the quad core Processor of tecno, but the ram of tecno c8 takes care of the processor..

Infinix Hot Note pro is a phone to compare with camon c8 as it features 2gb ram and 32 gb HD compared to 16gb of tecno

I'd go for camon because of the camera and also more modern, most important factors to consider are

Your wallet

Battery life

Main purpose of getting a new phone(could be games, camera, modernity, power, fashion etc)

Yh I get, in terms of camera heard infinix back and front z nt bad moreover I cn edit dem, and as you said infinix now has Lollipop update, apart from that wat else does camon beat d infinix
Re: Need Help!!! Btw Tecno Camon C8 And Infinix Hot Note, Which Should I Buy by Avero(m): 12:34am On Sep 01, 2015
Tkadprince:

Yh I get, in terms of camera heard infinix back and front z nt bad moreover I cn edit dem, and as you said infinix now has Lollipop update, apart from that wat else does camon beat d infinix

Nothing much, just finer, and has a very nice user interface cool

someone like me I'd go for Infinix if I needed a new phone, but if u want an Infinix that's visibly better than the tecno, go for Infinix Hot note pro or Infinix zero 2, not Infinix Hot note... Thing is that camon c8 is disappointing, with all the Internet hype this phone got, I thought the camera will be something worth making me think about getting a new phone, but it's not,

Some guys were comparing it to iPhone 6, I was really amazed then , thinking how tecno could even pull something off that big, but now is clear that those images weren't real, cause now I've seen different hands on review images of the tecno c8 and it's camera, found out its just a regular good camera with good graphics in
now am sure that it's camera isn't worth all the Internet hype, it's a really great phone tho for the price,

but like I said, if am going for a new phone within that price range it's either Infinix Hot note pro or zero 2

Final choice is still on you though..
Re: Need Help!!! Btw Tecno Camon C8 And Infinix Hot Note, Which Should I Buy by Youngpo413: 8:34am On Sep 01, 2015
Go for quality for once in your life,buy a lumia 540!
Re: Need Help!!! Btw Tecno Camon C8 And Infinix Hot Note, Which Should I Buy by martineverest(m): 8:43am On Sep 01, 2015
Best advice
Youngpo413:

2 Likes

Re: Need Help!!! Btw Tecno Camon C8 And Infinix Hot Note, Which Should I Buy by ChidinmaRose(f): 8:39am On Sep 05, 2015
The infinix is looking like a fake iphone tho
Re: Need Help!!! Btw Tecno Camon C8 And Infinix Hot Note, Which Should I Buy by ChidinmaRose(f): 8:40am On Sep 05, 2015
Go for the Camon

Tkadprince:
Hi guys, I really love diz two fonez Tecno camon c8 and infinix Hot note (2gb ram and 16gb rom version), bt this two beast are having amazing features and am finding it hard to pick one finally

Rep#tka
www.tkatechy..com
Re: Need Help!!! Btw Tecno Camon C8 And Infinix Hot Note, Which Should I Buy by niceguy7(m): 9:07am On Sep 05, 2015
Guy go and buy innjoo fire plus.....tank me later.

1 Like

Re: Need Help!!! Btw Tecno Camon C8 And Infinix Hot Note, Which Should I Buy by niceguy7(m): 9:08am On Sep 05, 2015
Guy go and buy innjoo fire plus.....tank me later

1 Like

Re: Need Help!!! Btw Tecno Camon C8 And Infinix Hot Note, Which Should I Buy by BenKafor(m): 9:17am On Sep 05, 2015
LOLZZZ cheesy

ChidinmaRose:
Re: Need Help!!! Btw Tecno Camon C8 And Infinix Hot Note, Which Should I Buy by BenKafor(m): 9:18am On Sep 05, 2015
Why?

niceguy7:
Guy go and buy innjoo fire plus.....tank me later.
Re: Need Help!!! Btw Tecno Camon C8 And Infinix Hot Note, Which Should I Buy by niceguy7(m): 9:59am On Sep 05, 2015
BenKafor:
Why?

The specs beat both c8 and ihn pro all together.
Re: Need Help!!! Btw Tecno Camon C8 And Infinix Hot Note, Which Should I Buy by henry007(m): 10:25am On Sep 05, 2015
Tkadprince:

Rep#tka
www.tkatechy..com
Don't Compare a Benz with a Toyota.
The Camon C8 is in a class of its own. With all other phones in that 25K price range, you would just be managing terrible photos upandan.
It's also lighter and less likely to crack when it falls. It doesn't look like every other device on the market, its unique. Runs games smoother maybe because of the android 5.0 lollipop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Help!!! Btw Tecno Camon C8 And Infinix Hot Note, Which Should I Buy by sats: 10:44am On Sep 05, 2015
buy hot camon note c8 sad

3 Likes

Re: Need Help!!! Btw Tecno Camon C8 And Infinix Hot Note, Which Should I Buy by niceguy7(m): 12:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
@op go and buy innjoo fire plus...that fone got swagg meenh. Cm n tnk me larrer.
Re: Need Help!!! Btw Tecno Camon C8 And Infinix Hot Note, Which Should I Buy by Deartobe: 9:17am On Sep 07, 2015
But I heard that the innjoo fire plus camera is not as good as the camon c8. Is it true?

1 Like

Re: Need Help!!! Btw Tecno Camon C8 And Infinix Hot Note, Which Should I Buy by Excelboi(m): 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
There is something with mobile phones and review. If you want to buy a phone, check the specs online and decide. If you should go about looking at the positive and negative review, you will never decide... Tecno Camon C8 is a nice phone with cool features. I currently own one and it is amazing so far. My last phone was an Infinix Hot Note, but i will advice you to go for the Tecno C8 if only you wont mind the non-removable batt in it. But if you can get the Infinix Hot Note pro version, then go for that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Help!!! Btw Tecno Camon C8 And Infinix Hot Note, Which Should I Buy by Deartobe: 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
Excelboi:
There is something with mobile phones and review. If you want to buy a phone, check the specs online and decide. If you should go about looking at the positive and negative review, you will never decide... Tecno Camon C8 is a nice phone with cool features. I currently own one and it is amazing so far. My last phone was an Infinix Hot Note, but i will advice you to go for the Tecno C8 if only you wont mind the non-removable batt in it. But if you can get the Infinix Hot Note pro version, then go for that.
Re: Need Help!!! Btw Tecno Camon C8 And Infinix Hot Note, Which Should I Buy by Deartobe: 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
Since u are using it let me ask. Is the camera that good as they say? Does the battery last? Is it better than d infinix hote note pro?
And do u know about the innjoo fire plus?
Thanks
Re: Need Help!!! Btw Tecno Camon C8 And Infinix Hot Note, Which Should I Buy by Chikote(m): 9:02am On Sep 09, 2015
ChidinmaRose:

Chinese iPhone to be precise. LOL
Re: Need Help!!! Btw Tecno Camon C8 And Infinix Hot Note, Which Should I Buy by Chikote(m): 9:04am On Sep 09, 2015
Deartobe:
But I heard that the innjoo fire plus camera is not as good as the camon c8. Is it true?

The C8 camera is very gehngehn sha. So you know.
Re: Need Help!!! Btw Tecno Camon C8 And Infinix Hot Note, Which Should I Buy by Chikote(m): 9:07am On Sep 09, 2015
Deartobe:
Since u are using it let me ask. Is the camera that good as they say? Does the battery last? Is it better than d infinix hote note pro?
And do u know about the innjoo fire plus?
Thanks

There are many battery reviews and camera reviews though. The Camon is very Okay, however doesn't cost as much as the Infinix Hot Note Pro. The battery of the Camon does Alright as well.
Re: Need Help!!! Btw Tecno Camon C8 And Infinix Hot Note, Which Should I Buy by Chikote(m): 9:10am On Sep 09, 2015
Excelboi:

Same here... Using the Camon. The pro looks great, but I gats add extra bar which I don't gat.
Re: Need Help!!! Btw Tecno Camon C8 And Infinix Hot Note, Which Should I Buy by Deartobe: 10:14am On Sep 09, 2015
Ok thanks. Pls I have tecno f5 with d powerbank, charger and earpiece for sale. Very clean. You can call 09021382657. Thanks
Re: Need Help!!! Btw Tecno Camon C8 And Infinix Hot Note, Which Should I Buy by Deartobe: 10:41am On Sep 09, 2015
Chikote:

Same here... Using the Camon. The pro looks great, but I gats add extra bar which I don't gat.
Does it support 3g on both sims?
Re: Need Help!!! Btw Tecno Camon C8 And Infinix Hot Note, Which Should I Buy by cosycee(m): 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
Avero:

Your wallet

Battery life

U smart bruh

1 Like

Re: Need Help!!! Btw Tecno Camon C8 And Infinix Hot Note, Which Should I Buy by cosycee(m): 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
Youngpo413:

Windows phone are dead bruh.... My guys who are using lumia are sad now lol
Re: Need Help!!! Btw Tecno Camon C8 And Infinix Hot Note, Which Should I Buy by Shittaakeem(m): 8:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
Deartobe:

guy don't listen to all those low self esteem tecno fans the injoo fire camera is OK very OK just like the infinix camera
Re: Need Help!!! Btw Tecno Camon C8 And Infinix Hot Note, Which Should I Buy by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
Guy go for infinix hot note 2gig ram 16gig rom o. If u want to play Games like gta5, metal gear, infamous, call of duty when they inventually come to android. I mean 1.3gig octa core processor with 2gig ram prepares u more for what is to eventually come than tecno c8 and infinix camera is bam too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ao Can I Download 2go On Nokia 2700 Classic / How To Remove Monkey Test And Time Service Permanently / Inside Nigeria’s Booming Stolen Phones Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.