Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

(photo) The Two Most Gorgeous Woman In Whole Of Africa they are Biafrans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (photo) The Two Most Gorgeous Woman In Whole Of Africa they are Biafrans (3331 Views)

We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders / Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" / Even In South Africa They Know Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photo) The Two Most Gorgeous Woman In Whole Of Africa they are Biafrans by GENTLENNAJI(m): 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
Mrs Bianca Ojukwu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photo) The Two Most Gorgeous Woman In Whole Of Africa they are Biafrans by GENTLENNAJI(m): 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
Mrs Uchechi Okwu-Nnamdi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photo) The Two Most Gorgeous Woman In Whole Of Africa they are Biafrans by Benedict44(m): 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
very beautiful ladies ......click like if you agree

28 Likes

Re: (photo) The Two Most Gorgeous Woman In Whole Of Africa they are Biafrans by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
really?
Re: (photo) The Two Most Gorgeous Woman In Whole Of Africa they are Biafrans by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
just so beautiful indeed smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photo) The Two Most Gorgeous Woman In Whole Of Africa they are Biafrans by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
Both married to losers!

4 Likes

Re: (photo) The Two Most Gorgeous Woman In Whole Of Africa they are Biafrans by Omololu007(m): 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
GENTLENNAJI:
Mrs Uchechi Okwu-Nnamdi
is these the same uchechi that attended UI?
Re: (photo) The Two Most Gorgeous Woman In Whole Of Africa they are Biafrans by GENTLENNAJI(m): 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
@adeniyisavage(m) it's u and ur generation that are married to looser yorrober mpam

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: (photo) The Two Most Gorgeous Woman In Whole Of Africa they are Biafrans by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
GENTLENNAJI:
@adeniyisavage(m) it's u and ur generation that are married to looser yorrober mpam

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: (photo) The Two Most Gorgeous Woman In Whole Of Africa they are Biafrans by victor2fresh(m): 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
Re: (photo) The Two Most Gorgeous Woman In Whole Of Africa they are Biafrans by Blurr(m): 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
Biafra-dogs......
Re: (photo) The Two Most Gorgeous Woman In Whole Of Africa they are Biafrans by iamrealdeji(m): 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
Remove the second woman,she's even ugly,Bianca is so phucking fine

1 Like

Re: (photo) The Two Most Gorgeous Woman In Whole Of Africa they are Biafrans by bokohalal(m): 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
Grand misuse of a superlative.
Re: (photo) The Two Most Gorgeous Woman In Whole Of Africa they are Biafrans by topsyking: 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
which of the bianca's ; grin
Re: (photo) The Two Most Gorgeous Woman In Whole Of Africa they are Biafrans by SOUNDKING: 4:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
adeniyisavage:
Both married to losers!
i really think you should observe a minute silence for your future in the caliphate,cos the "Nuts" are already strugling over who becomes the first Emir of Ibadan.there is fire on the brown roofs of the surforcated ones oooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photo) The Two Most Gorgeous Woman In Whole Of Africa they are Biafrans by egbaguy: 5:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
But a mad yoruba boy by name femi fani kayode bleeped bianca OJUKWU nah!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: (photo) The Two Most Gorgeous Woman In Whole Of Africa they are Biafrans by seunfape(m): 5:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
Gorgeous but nt beautiful.

1 Like

Re: (photo) The Two Most Gorgeous Woman In Whole Of Africa they are Biafrans by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
what I see is two bleached females with so much make up on their face and with photoshopped faces. Is biafra really this desperate?:\:\:\

2 Likes

Re: (photo) The Two Most Gorgeous Woman In Whole Of Africa they are Biafrans by LasoulMacuby(m): 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
I can only see two bleached prostitutes which is the main profession of those chicks from that side of a my country that have been Biafaring for over 4 decades

2 Likes

Re: (photo) The Two Most Gorgeous Woman In Whole Of Africa they are Biafrans by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
topsyking:
which of the bianca's ; grin

The one that FFK finished dog styling before the Ikemba took overcheesy

3 Likes

Re: (photo) The Two Most Gorgeous Woman In Whole Of Africa they are Biafrans by johnydon22(m): 6:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
Bianca yes!!! cool
the one one.. **Face palm** Nawa ooo...grin
Ikemba get better eyes oo Bianca is an angel

1 Like

Re: (photo) The Two Most Gorgeous Woman In Whole Of Africa they are Biafrans by jessejagga(m): 7:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
egbaguy:
But a mad yoruba boy by name femi fani kayode bleeped bianca OJUKWU nah!!!!!!
lol ojukwu tin was too small lol...
Re: (photo) The Two Most Gorgeous Woman In Whole Of Africa they are Biafrans by winniz: 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
LasoulMacuby:
I can only see two bleached prostitutes which is the main profession of those chicks from that side of a my country that have been Biafaring for over 4 decades

Igbos have lots of light skin people, even Nnamdi Kanu himself is light skin. You Envious idiot, you are so pained that your ugly, Dirty, smelly and over bleached out Yoloba prostitutes that stinks can only achieve such complexion through heavy bleaching!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (photo) The Two Most Gorgeous Woman In Whole Of Africa they are Biafrans by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
winniz:

Igbos have lots of light skin people, even Nnamdi Kanu himself is light skin. You Envious idiot, you are so pained that your ugly, Dirty, smelly and over bleached out Yoloba prostitutes that stinks can only achieve such complexion through heavy bleaching!
Hehe! Yes! I just got on ya nerves. Just what I wanted. Man, go find a dictionary and know what ugly means.
Am a proud black skinned brother, who ur bleached light skin murrafucking sisters from the east side look up to get a furk from.
Now take a look at those two hoes with dicck super Powe sticking lips ur bro posted up Dia.
Am a proud non Yoruba. Hehe! Don't go Dia

1 Like

Re: (photo) The Two Most Gorgeous Woman In Whole Of Africa they are Biafrans by cozy7(m): 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

Hehe! Yes! I just got on ya nerves. Just what I wanted. Man, go find a dictionary and know what ugly means.
Am a proud black skinned brother, who ur bleached light skin murrafucking sisters from the east side look up to get a furk from.
Now take a look at those two hoes with dicck super Powe sticking lips ur bro posted up Dia.
Am a proud non Yoruba. Hehe! Don't go Dia
Nairaland is a faceless forum, doesn't give u d right to abuse a person or be outrightly tribalistic. U really need to watch your choice of words, u got no idea who u talking to, neither do u no who's reading. I suggest u shd be careful...#just an advice from a brother. Thanks!
Re: (photo) The Two Most Gorgeous Woman In Whole Of Africa they are Biafrans by LasoulMacuby(m): 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
cozy7:
Nairaland is a faceless forum, doesn't give u d right to abuse a person or be outrightly tribalistic. U really need to watch your choice of words, u got no idea who u talking to, neither do u no who's reading. I suggest u shd be careful...#just an advice from a brother. Thanks!
I got go a right to tell me am at risk right.
Well. . .
Re: (photo) The Two Most Gorgeous Woman In Whole Of Africa they are Biafrans by ibotic(f): 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
Two ashawo......their lips look ready made for blow jobs.... cheesy
Re: (photo) The Two Most Gorgeous Woman In Whole Of Africa they are Biafrans by otukpo(f): 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rubbish.
Re: (photo) The Two Most Gorgeous Woman In Whole Of Africa they are Biafrans by londoner: 8:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
Op...they're just normal looking IMO nothing beautiful or even very pretty about these two ladies. They were not even the most beautiful Igbo's not to mention Africa.

(1) (Reply)

The Era Of "Prosecute Your Own Thief, Leave Mine For Me" / "Leave Trash For Lawman" - Senator Ben Bruce Tells Pres. Buhari / Senator Ben Murray Bruce Blocks Me On Twitter For Saying This (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.