Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Things That Attract Ladies To A Guy In Order Of Preference. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things That Attract Ladies To A Guy In Order Of Preference. (1113 Views)

Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled / Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? / guys,get in here if u want to get that pink lip that attract ladies{updated!) (2) (3) (4)

Things That Attract Ladies To A Guy In Order Of Preference. by adedayourt(m): 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
Againt the backdrop and everyday slogan which has become chorus amist ladies when trying to defend reason for their choice of guy, most if not all tend to state the secondary reasons while the primary keep begging to be said.

Just to help out, lets help state how a lady (typical nigerian lady) access a guy before "considering him for relationship"

1. He must appear Rich
Was talking to a lady sometime ago(u kno dat kind talk naa) and the babe asked a ques. "can you pay the bills?"
I just smiled and changed the topic immeditely.

2. Is he really Rich?
Babe don wise up now, a guy can appear rich but what you see might not be a reflection of his account. Guys who show off and live above their mean

3. Can he remain Rich futuristically
Some ladies with brain can assess and tell if a guy's wealth is temporal. Not their fault though just trying to insure the future.

4. Must be Educated
For a guy to enter into the consideration list of a lady a career path has to be in place, even if not VERY solid, it just has to be there.

5. Is he Handsome
Ladies want a guy who is presentable to friends nd family cool. A guy who commands the attention of other ladies at sight. Though the guy is in soup if he dares attend to those ladies wink

6. Is he Handsome (on the INSIDE)
Apart from appearing cute on the outside, a lady also appreciates when a guy is "Godly" atleast with good character. But i tell you NO LADY LIKES WHEN A GUY IS GODLY IN THE BEDROOM. wink nairaland chicks are my withness

7. Then Other Reasons
e.g he's caring, he's got class, sense of humour. "i just like his person", he makes me complete, he compliments my life objectives. bla bla bla
And the adjective is endless.

But when u ask a lady why he likes a guy, nearly all ll major on Num7 then amplify it.
Hard ll a lady confess wealth as part of the primary reason for love.
Re: Things That Attract Ladies To A Guy In Order Of Preference. by Arbiola(f): 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
True
Re: Things That Attract Ladies To A Guy In Order Of Preference. by donholy28(m): 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
[s]3. Can he remain Rich futuristically
Some ladies with brain can assess and tell if a
guy's wealth is temporal.[/s]
They prefer to eat d money they can see now...if his future no rich dem switch to another man
Re: Things That Attract Ladies To A Guy In Order Of Preference. by chomytex(f): 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
:Dfunny post,i only saw 2 tinx;rich n handsome..oya wey the remaining 5 nah.
Re: Things That Attract Ladies To A Guy In Order Of Preference. by adedayourt(m): 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
chomytex:
:Dfunny post,i only saw 2 tinx;rich n handsome..oya wey the remaining 5 nah.

all spelt out therein cool
Re: Things That Attract Ladies To A Guy In Order Of Preference. by adedayourt(m): 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
donholy28:
They prefer to eat d money they can see now...if his future no rich dem switch to another man

from such ladies, run for thy dear life

CHANGE! Checkout Throwback Photos Of Adekunle Gold (MUST SEE!) / Which Would be better? / Dont Marry Money Or Property, Marry A Person | 40 Ancient Wisdom For All Singles