Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Scarp Pet Bottles Biz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scarp Pet Bottles Biz (560 Views)

Scarp Airplane Needed For Purchase Asap / Pet Bottles For Recycling For Sale / Recycling Of Pet Bottles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scarp Pet Bottles Biz by johnieblaze10: 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
On a daily basis in Nigerians people consumes lots of bottle water and soft drinks in PET plastic bottles which are thrown away to litter our environment.
These PET plastic bottles being thrown away are not wasted, they are real Money,Ego,Kudi ,Owo,Okut Igo grin.
There are so many companies inside and even outside Nigeria that buys these pet bottles and recycle them into useful industrial materials,
i thought of this instead of just staying at home after graduation and looking for jobs endlessly here in Nigeria.
Someone can make lots of money out of these anywhere you are in Nigeria.
By collecting discarded PET plastic bottles of pure water and soft drinks and then supplying them to these recycling companies
i did a research on it, its a very profitable biz instead of sitting an waiting for job to come you can start up something that will put food on your table.
Please i need an ideal on how to gather these scarp pet bottles, because someone like me i cant go around in the street collecting these scarp pet bottles.
There must be a way, so please need your views for those that are doing the biz already or those who have useful ideals that can help thanks
Re: Scarp Pet Bottles Biz by onlyforchrist: 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
which companies buy the scrap pet bottles? u can set up a scrap bottle collective center and pay scavengers maybe 1 naira for one bottle or find a way to use children around ur area. hope this helps?

(1) (Reply)

. / FIRS TO NGOS: ‘you Are Not Exempted From Tax Obligations’ / DOVAHEIGHTS RENEWABLE ENERGY ENTREPRENEURIAL BOOT-CAMP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.