Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,119 members, 7,807,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

How Tinubu And Wike Gave Sgf And C.o.s To The North. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tinubu And Wike Gave Sgf And C.o.s To The North. (5285 Views)

Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun / Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa / PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Tinubu And Wike Gave Sgf And C.o.s To The North. by drss(m): 6:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
I Alhaji Shehu Usman mai doya does not care about Buhari's appoint cos am not a zoogerian.
Biafra loading - 99%
Proudly 5% grin

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu And Wike Gave Sgf And C.o.s To The North. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
Jorussia:
[s]As a staunch supporter of pmb from the south,i was very disappointed when pmb,yesterday, gave the position of SGF and Chief of staff to the north.After a careful analysis of what on earth will make pmb over look the south in his search for both SGF and chief of staff,i came to the conclusion that the recent actions of our political leaders in the south, must have influenced pmb decision to give both SGF and chief of staff to the north. Two persons(Amaechi and Fashola) from the south who were in poll to clinch both positions base on their closeness with pmb,were been thoroughly embarrassed and disgraced in the media with corruption allegations by their own kinsmen(wike and tinubu).let's take the case of fashola for example,when it became obvious that he was a man after pmb's heart,tinubu went about,using his stooge(gov ambode) to discredit both the personality and adminstration of fashola,thereby putting a very huge moral burden on pmb,if appoints fashola as chief of staff. Same for Amaechi,who gov wike set up a commission of enquiry,to probe the govt of amaechi in front of cameras, in an attempt to make it almost impossible for pmb to appoint amaechi as SGF.I kept asking myself, does this man wike realise that if he successfully demonise amaechi in the eyes of pmb,that there may be none in the ss to occupy that position? I haven't heard that any of the newly sworn in APC govs in d north,is busy embarrassing their predecessors who are PDP on the pages of newspaper and on TV.I saw frustration writing on the list announced by pmb,pmb was forced to appoint both SGF and chief of staff from the north east.If you are very credible,you are from the south,and not close to pmb,there is absolutely no way he will you as either sgf of chief of staff. Our political leaders must learn from the northerners. A Northerner,is a northerner first before been PDP or APC.Pmb does not,consult widely before appointing, which a clear departure from past presidents.our political leaders must stop pulling down those who are close to pmb from the south,for overall interest of southern Nigeria. I remember when senate president was zoned to the South in 1999,between 1999-2007,we produced over 3 senate presidents.but it was zoned to the north in 2007,only David mark was senate president for eight years.If our political leaders in the south, continue to fight those who wants to go up,i am afraid that the north will continue to dominate the polity,even though we are more educated and enlightened than them[/s].

Trash! If Buhari himself was labeled as corrupt by PDP before election, I don't see the reason, why Amaechi and Fashola wouldn't be appointed based on frivolous and unverified petitions against them. Buhari himself knew, Wike and PDP don't want him to appoint Amaechi, hence the unrelenting campaign of hate against him. The fact is that Buhari will definitely appoint Amaechi, Fashola and Ogbonnaya as Ministers!

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu And Wike Gave Sgf And C.o.s To The North. by drss(m): 6:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
Jorussia:
As a staunch supporter of pmb from the south,i was very disappointed when pmb,yesterday, gave the position of SGF and Chief of staff to the north.After a careful analysis of what on earth will make pmb over look the south in his search for both SGF and chief of staff,i came to the conclusion that the recent actions of our political leaders in the south, must have influenced pmb decision to give both SGF and chief of staff to the north. Two persons(Amaechi and Fashola) from the south who were in poll to clinch both positions base on their closeness with pmb,were been thoroughly embarrassed and disgraced in the media with corruption allegations by their own kinsmen(wike and tinubu).let's take the case of fashola for example,when it became obvious that he was a man after pmb's heart,tinubu went about,using his stooge(gov ambode) to discredit both the personality and adminstration of fashola,thereby putting a very huge moral burden on pmb,if appoints fashola as chief of staff. Same for Amaechi,who gov wike set up a commission of enquiry,to probe the govt of amaechi in front of cameras, in an attempt to make it almost impossible for pmb to appoint amaechi as SGF.I kept asking myself, does this man wike realise that if he successfully demonise amaechi in the eyes of pmb,that there may be none in the ss to occupy that position? I haven't heard that any of the newly sworn in APC govs in d north,is busy embarrassing their predecessors who are PDP on the pages of newspaper and on TV.I saw frustration writing on the list announced by pmb,pmb was forced to appoint both SGF and chief of staff from the north east.If you are very credible,you are from the south,and not close to pmb,there is absolutely no way he will you as either sgf of chief of staff. Our political leaders must learn from the northerners. A Northerner,is a northerner first before been PDP or APC.Pmb does not,consult widely before appointing, which a clear departure from past presidents.our political leaders must stop pulling down those who are close to pmb from the south,for overall interest of southern Nigeria. I remember when senate president was zoned to the South in 1999,between 1999-2007,we produced over 3 senate presidents.but it was zoned to the north in 2007,only David mark was senate president for eight years.If our political leaders in the south, continue to fight those who wants to go up,i am afraid that the north will continue to dominate the polity,even though we are more educated and enlightened than them.
Were u not the ones shouting that even if Buari appoint only his village members into government is ok? Keep crying. Una don enter one chance.
Sai north!!!!!!!!!!!
*Its me Alhaji Shehu mai doya*
Re: How Tinubu And Wike Gave Sgf And C.o.s To The North. by poiZon: 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
Jorussia:
As a staunch supporter of pmb from the south,i was very disappointed when pmb,yesterday, gave the position of SGF and Chief of staff to the north.After a careful analysis of what on earth will make pmb over look the south in his search for both SGF and chief of staff,i came to the conclusion that the recent actions of our political leaders in the south, must have influenced pmb decision to give both SGF and chief of staff to the north. Two persons(Amaechi and Fashola) from the south who were in poll to clinch both positions base on their closeness with pmb,were been thoroughly embarrassed and disgraced in the media with corruption allegations by their own kinsmen(wike and tinubu).let's take the case of fashola for example,when it became obvious that he was a man after pmb's heart,tinubu went about,using his stooge(gov ambode) to discredit both the personality and adminstration of fashola,thereby putting a very huge moral burden on pmb,if appoints fashola as chief of staff. Same for Amaechi,who gov wike set up a commission of enquiry,to probe the govt of amaechi in front of cameras, in an attempt to make it almost impossible for pmb to appoint amaechi as SGF.I kept asking myself, does this man wike realise that if he successfully demonise amaechi in the eyes of pmb,that there may be none in the ss to occupy that position? I haven't heard that any of the newly sworn in APC govs in d north,is busy embarrassing their predecessors who are PDP on the pages of newspaper and on TV.I saw frustration writing on the list announced by pmb,pmb was forced to appoint both SGF and chief of staff from the north east.If you are very credible,you are from the south,and not close to pmb,there is absolutely no way he will you as either sgf of chief of staff. Our political leaders must learn from the northerners. A Northerner,is a northerner first before been PDP or APC.Pmb does not,consult widely before appointing, which a clear departure from past presidents.our political leaders must stop pulling down those who are close to pmb from the south,for overall interest of southern Nigeria. I remember when senate president was zoned to the South in 1999,between 1999-2007,we produced over 3 senate presidents.but it was zoned to the north in 2007,only David mark was senate president for eight years.If our political leaders in the south, continue to fight those who wants to go up,i am afraid that the north will continue to dominate the polity,even though we are more educated and enlightened than them.

u be mumu n ode, el rufai is busy attackng yero, new govr of bauchi is busy attacking yuguda.
na only u waka come?

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu And Wike Gave Sgf And C.o.s To The North. by poiZon: 7:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
Jorussia:
tell us anybody you know who is an APC member from the south, who is more closer to pmb,than amaechi and fashola.

do u knw ita enang? the new ssa on nat assembly matters?
was he close to gmb?
abeg stop wailing!
we r d real WAILERS

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu And Wike Gave Sgf And C.o.s To The North. by hinwazaka: 7:06pm On Aug 28, 2015
You twisted the facts, to arrive at a conjecture that absolved your hero of all the blame. You are a fantastic story teller. keep on feeding yourself lies. Why didn't your messiah appoint them before the heap of allegations were laid at their doorstep. The chance of Fashola and Amaechi getting a slice of the cake was always slim and nonexistent. Don't worry, PMB will soon make Fashola his head chef and Amaechi his Personal chauffeur.

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu And Wike Gave Sgf And C.o.s To The North. by doctokwus: 7:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
Its a difficult position PMB finds himself;need to appoint only trusted people and the political reality of trying to balance pressure groups that in reality helped to bring him to power.
In as much as the likes of Amaechi,Fashola are being tainted as being corrupt, and an Onu seems content with not rocking the establishment, being contented with whatever he gets as a true party man;it would honestly be naive of PMB not to "compensate" some of those that risked all to see him thru.
I envisage his calculation and fears are these:what if he appoints these people and with an emboldened,revamped anti corruption agency,they continually get called for questioning and maybe get indicted,what happens to the credibility of his govt and what maybe the political cost of the 'mistake' and miscalculation on his part?
Its a tough one and a tough decision he has to make himself,that's y he is the president.
But the reality of the situation now is that PMB has to strive consciously to diversify his next set of appointments; he has given haters and those that never wished him well ready cannon folder to use,no matter how genuine are his intentions.
He has to make a conscious effort and even go the extra mile to find those credible people in other regions,particularly the Southeast who abound a lot both in his party and outside of it.
He is now a politician,aside being a reformer & must therefore navigate the balance between both.

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu And Wike Gave Sgf And C.o.s To The North. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
I couldn't agree more with sanusi when he said that yorubASS are the problem in this country, look at this mo.ro.nic OP coming to preach unity amongst the south when your brethren openly sold out to the North during the elections. We warned you folks about who you are dealing with, a tribalistic bigot that only thinks of his people yet you guys used propaganda, lies, deceit and sabotage just to bring down GEJ. Well guess what, one good turn deserves another, leave woke outta this. After all buhari said he wants saints in his cabinet, is Amaechi and fashola now saints?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu And Wike Gave Sgf And C.o.s To The North. by Jorussia(m): 7:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
luchy34:
I couldn't agree more with sanusi when he said that yorubASS are the problem in this country, look at this mo.ro.nic OP coming to preach unity amongst the south when your brethren openly sold out to the North during the elections. We warned you folks about who you are dealing with, a tribalistic bigot that only thinks of his people yet you guys used propaganda, lies, deceit and sabotage just to bring down GEJ. Well guess what, one good turn deserves another, leave woke outta this. After all buhari said he wants saints in his cabinet, is Amaechi and fashola now saints?
I am from ss
Re: How Tinubu And Wike Gave Sgf And C.o.s To The North. by Jorussia(m): 7:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
poiZon:

do u knw ita enang? the new ssa on nat assembly matters?
was he close to gmb?
abeg stop wailing!
we r d real WAILERS
Enag appointment was due to the current bipartisan nature of the senate.I said closeness in relation to c.o.s.and.sgf not ssa

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu And Wike Gave Sgf And C.o.s To The North. by Jorussia(m): 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
drss:

Were u not the ones shouting that even if Buari appoint only his village members into government is ok? Keep crying. Una don enter one chance.
Sai north!!!!!!!!!!!
*Its me Alhaji Shehu mai doya*
I nv said so,please,go through my posts.
Re: How Tinubu And Wike Gave Sgf And C.o.s To The North. by Jorussia(m): 7:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Trash! If Buhari himself was labeled as corrupt by PDP before election, I don't see the reason, why Amaechi and Fashola wouldn't be appointed based on frivolous and unverified petitions against them. Buhari himself knew, Wike and PDP don't want him to appoint Amaechi, hence the unrelenting campaign of hate against him. The fact is that Buhari will definitely appoint Amaechi, Fashola and Ogbonnaya as Ministers!
let's wait and see.
Re: How Tinubu And Wike Gave Sgf And C.o.s To The North. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
Jorussia:
I am from ss
I don't care where you are from, is even worse that you are from SS, you sold out along with ya Yoruba brethrens! So deal with it tongue
Re: How Tinubu And Wike Gave Sgf And C.o.s To The North. by ckmayoca: 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
Jorussia:
that's true my brother.Our leaders should stop this current trend of disgracing those who are in the good book of pmb in the public. Imagine Tinubu,who is perhaps the most corrupt politician in the country, disgracing fashola in the public to the detriment of sw.

Leave tinubu matter, his end would be like a dropped bulb.
Re: How Tinubu And Wike Gave Sgf And C.o.s To The North. by Decibel: 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
fulanimafia:
Interesting perspective and quite plausible.

For a fact, PMB wouldn't appoint Fashola nor Amaechi amidst all those corruption allegations.

Amaechi might be given other responsibilities, time will tell. What I don't understand are the struggling Nigerians feeling 'pity' for a billionaire politician.
The reality on ground.
Re: How Tinubu And Wike Gave Sgf And C.o.s To The North. by GiantParrot(m): 7:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
What I infer from the OP is that the he would prefer that thieving southerners be given the appointments ahead of competent and honest northerners simply because the said southerners are very "close" to the President. . Imagine, someone who is supposed to be educated concludes that in making appointments, "closeness" to the President should be the next overriding factor after federal character. Alas! it is obvious that the country's problem is a psychological one sad
Re: How Tinubu And Wike Gave Sgf And C.o.s To The North. by Bialegend(m): 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
Jorussia:
I am from ss
What is SS? Which ethnicity in Nigeria are you? Don't be ashamed to say exactly which ethnicity you belong to.
Re: How Tinubu And Wike Gave Sgf And C.o.s To The North. by Decibel: 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

In the fullness of time.
Re: How Tinubu And Wike Gave Sgf And C.o.s To The North. by Jorussia(m): 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
Bialegend:

What is SS? Which ethnicity in Nigeria are you? Don't be ashamed to say exactly which ethnicity you belong to.
I am bini
Re: How Tinubu And Wike Gave Sgf And C.o.s To The North. by Jorussia(m): 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
GiantParrot:
What I infer from the OP is that the he would prefer that thieving southerners be given the appointments ahead of competent and honest northerners simply because the said southerners are very "close" to the President. . Imagine, someone who is supposed to be educated concludes that in making appointments, "closeness" to the President should be the next overriding factor after federal character. Alas! it is obvious that the country's problem is a psychological one sad
which one is thieving southerners? are you trying to insult those of us from the south? which useless honest northerners are you referring to.for your information, it was the south that made pmb president. better watch your mouth.
Re: How Tinubu And Wike Gave Sgf And C.o.s To The North. by caprini1: 8:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
This is pure evil....Amaechi and Fashola campaigned vigorously for PMB....how come it is just now that the "corruptless "one noticed their flaws?
Re: How Tinubu And Wike Gave Sgf And C.o.s To The North. by ayokellany: 8:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
Jorussia:
Our political leaders must stop pulling down those who are close to pmb from the south,for overall interest of southern Nigeria.

I have to say I am devastated by this line of reasoning from you. I follow just two men on NL and you happen to be one of them. My humble opinion is that in as much as I am not comfortable with GMB's appointment the so called "thiefleaders" from the south should brace up and serve humanity and not their pocket. When do we get to have a southern Buhari/ a miniature of Idaghbon ? Millions will die without saving a millionaire in their bank account, why must Amechi and Fashola be stealing billions of dollars, prove or unproven. They should seek for the meaning of integrity, find it then come back to govern. We as followers should also stop celebrating mediocrity because of sentiment. I have repeatedly said Fashola one of the most performing govern in the last dispensation remains a colossal failure if you tally the revenue he managed. We as followers should learn n strive to put this leaders on the toes rather than celebrate the mediocrity they represent. That is the only way to the development we clamour for in Nigeria. Exposing Fashola's fraud means that Ambode will have less to steal or simply as to be smarter at covering his tracks either the masses are beta of with the exposed fraudulent dealings.
Re: How Tinubu And Wike Gave Sgf And C.o.s To The North. by fidukpong: 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
Mr. Man, you've missed the best comparison. When Amaechi attacked GEJ, a southerner, did you find anything wrong with it ? He propagated the he was the worst and most corrupt president whereas you and I knew the truth. This is nemesis but my worries is , would we continue like this.
Re: How Tinubu And Wike Gave Sgf And C.o.s To The North. by ehix89(m): 9:14am On Mar 15, 2016
Jorussia:
Good morning sir, I tried sending you a message through your mail it didnt work out,so I decided to reach out to you through an old post, I prayerful hope you get to see it. I saw your post of how you secured a job and I thank God for your life, I am presently without a job and will be very glad if u can help me out in securing one, i'm a computer science graduate and I have been seaching for a while, I really need your assistance of any sought....Thanks in anticipation for your response

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Niger Delta Minister Pastor Usani Commited Murder In 1996?? / The Entire Southern Nigeria Needs To Be A United Front Despite Differences / 2015 Election Result By States. Area PDP Needs To Face In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.