Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,810 members, 7,798,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? (65170 Views)

Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) / 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by donMIG(m): 4:52am On Aug 29, 2015
That memory will hunt u for life
JUST DUST HER
SHE AIN'T WORTH UR LIVE OR TRUST
WAT IF U NEVER FOUND OUT?
DEN SHE'LL KEEP SCREWING AROUND EVEN AFTER MARRIAGE

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by major911(m): 5:06am On Aug 29, 2015
Cyriloha:
you be fool?
but wait oo assuming something happened to you at 11:whatever pm time you went there what will you say .?

oboyyi as long as your not married both of una are cheating God and has told you the truth FORGIVE HER OKAY MY GF GOT PREGNANT FOR ANOTHER MAN BUT I FOR GAVE HER OKAY AND I KNOW SHE LOVES ME MUCH AND I LOVE HER TOO IT'S JUST TEMPTATION OKAY. .....

BE A GOOD BOY !
this post makes no sense

1 Like

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by harffie(m): 5:15am On Aug 29, 2015
missmary:
You can still be with her if you wont bring up the past.. Could be devils expenditure to break you and she fell into the trap... Maybe nothing happened.. No one knows... Goodluck
poo excuse, op you can leave her emotionally for now then withdraw physically. You can plan the break up, might be up to 3months, be strategic.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by harffie(m): 5:19am On Aug 29, 2015
major911:
this post makes no sense
aswear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by AAABBB123: 5:34am On Aug 29, 2015
Jhenny:
yea right. And u believed her. Op ehn,leave d babe jare. She is a cheat and a liar. D knife and trying to kill herself is a prank abeg. I dont believe that nonsense
On point!!!....I have to admit,if not for d very first time,d only time am conscious of it...a lady being truthful and unbiased about her contribution in this kind of matter....well done ma!...
@ op...most likely she did it & if so,will definitely do it over and over again.....killing herself isn't gonna happen.....don't fall for that trick mehn.....for your sake(high blood pressure), leave her now....u will start suspecting each and everyone of her moves now....better now than later bro.....a lady that will cheat can't be stopped by anyone but herself...it would have been a diff case if she admit it.....let her go,I mean NOW....

1 Like

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by mickel2223(m): 5:59am On Aug 29, 2015
petsolo15:
I have been in a serious relationship with this girl for two years now. i asked her where she was last nite when we were chatting but she didn't reply me.
She left whatsapp after reading the message and then she switched off her two phones. Efforts to called her was unproductive. Instantly, my instincts told me something was wrong somewhere. I called her girl friend if she was with her and she said 'no'.
finally, i went to her house to check if she was at home around 11:30 pm but to my greatest surprise, her room was locked up. I went home but couldn't sleep all through the nite. The whole drama was getting more strange cos i trust her very much and i couldn't comprehend the idea that she was sleeping in another guys room at that time.

This morning around 6:am, she messaged me on whatsapp that she was at home and that she is very sorry for not replying my message. I sprang up from the bed and went to her house immediately but on getting to her house, i found out that her room was still locked.

She later came home around 7:30 am and met me on her door post. We went inside the room and i asked her where she was coming from; after series of lies, she later opened up that she spent the nite at a friend's house(male) whom she visited the previous evening. She started crying that i should forgive her that nothing(s*x) happened between them during the nite.

I told her it was over between us and i warned her never to contact me again. Lo, on leaving the room, she brought out her kitchen knife that she was going to kill her self since i 've broke up wit her.. after some moment of dragging, i was able to resusciate the knife from her and i told her i wasn't leaving her any more.. This girl is very serious about killing her self if i leave her and i love her very much; but the thought of her sleeping in another man's house is driving me crazy. What should i do?

My dear Friend tell u the truth she will repeat same over and over again and make u remain in d ship with her by threatening to kill herself with dat same knife. Friend n a broda was once a Victim and d said GIRL repeated same threat to Cage my guy for CLOSE to 5yrs. Bros d earlier u decide what u want d better, shine ur eyes make d girl nor help u shine dem
PEACE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by KINGOZEK(m): 6:23am On Aug 29, 2015
Wow!
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by pronto1(m): 6:45am On Aug 29, 2015
petsolo15:
I have been in a serious relationship with this girl for two years now. i asked her where she was last nite when we were chatting but she didn't reply me.
She left whatsapp after reading the message and then she switched off her two phones. Efforts to called her was unproductive. Instantly, my instincts told me something was wrong somewhere. I called her girl friend if she was with her and she said 'no'.
finally, i went to her house to check if she was at home around 11:30 pm but to my greatest surprise, her room was locked up. I went home but couldn't sleep all through the nite. The whole drama was getting more strange cos i trust her very much and i couldn't comprehend the idea that she was sleeping in another guys room at that time.

This morning around 6:am, she messaged me on whatsapp that she was at home and that she is very sorry for not replying my message. I sprang up from the bed and went to her house immediately but on getting to her house, i found out that her room was still locked.

She later came home around 7:30 am and met me on her door post. We went inside the room and i asked her where she was coming from; after series of lies, she later opened up that she spent the nite at a friend's house(male) whom she visited the previous evening. She started crying that i should forgive her that nothing(s*x) happened between them during the nite.

I told her it was over between us and i warned her never to contact me again. Lo, on leaving the room, she brought out her kitchen knife that she was going to kill her self since i 've broke up wit her.. after some moment of dragging, i was able to resusciate the knife from her and i told her i wasn't leaving her any more.. This girl is very serious about killing her self if i leave her and i love her very much; but the thought of her sleeping in another man's house is driving me crazy. What should i do?
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by pronto1(m): 6:49am On Aug 29, 2015
Brother let's be honest, she switched off her phone, she lied about her location twice, she initially lied before saying the truth, she pranked you into believing she will kill herself, she played the part you will be telling her sorry. Has the truth might seem, bro, she is having an affair with the other guy(how can she switch off her phone if the guy is a friend) am sorry for you, don't play the fool!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by pythondjango(m): 6:57am On Aug 29, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Your sentiment is sickening.angry

Guy,never be in a relationship out of pity. Not to talk of the emotional blackmail/abuse you are facing.

Only a dunce builds his future with a snitch.
[/size]
You have spoken as a realist and this is the necessary fact!!! Guys taking this fact or neglecting it,is on a doomed journey of life!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by pythondjango(m): 7:14am On Aug 29, 2015
bqlekan:
Hehehe cheesy too much saga in relationships these days.. if you can't keep a relationship, better stop having one.. wait till you are stronger and wiser cheesy
please tell them,i mean guys should be logical and stop being a BIRD BRAIN in relationship with these some sort of girls who don't know what they want in their lives talkless of relationship.Guys remove the clog in ur eye and debris from your brain and think rational when it comes to reading obvious signs of foul play and taking rational and emotionless decision that best suits the circumstances of foul play which will not boomerang us in our future life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by malikisah: 7:26am On Aug 29, 2015
Run run run as fast as your legs can carry yu
She is a manipulator!

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 29, 2015
petsolo15:
yes
how do u resuscitate a knife from sb?
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by daben1(m): 8:05am On Aug 29, 2015
ladyF:
Forgive her na cry she didn't do anything with the guy...maybe she was lonely and didn't wan to sleep alone

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
so if she did something she will tell the boyfriend, maybe she was lonely and didnt want to sleep alone can you hear yourself? Why are you trying to justify her? If she is lonely, why didn't she call her guy? Truely, hoes ain't loyal..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by xest(m): 8:13am On Aug 29, 2015
ladyF:
Forgive her na cry she didn't do anything with the guy...maybe she was lonely and didn't wan to sleep alone

Forgive her na abi? That's hw u slots go abt breaking guys heart,after u wil shed crocodile tears and beg for forgiveness. Bunch of prostitutes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by xest(m): 8:14am On Aug 29, 2015
missmary:
You can still be with her if you wont bring up the past.. Could be devils expenditure to break you and she fell into the trap... Maybe nothing happened.. No one knows... Goodluck
devil ba? Can't she call her guy if she is lonely? Wen u ppl commit u wil giv devil d glory,fools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Psalmwhyte(m): 8:17am On Aug 29, 2015
petsolo15:

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by xest(m): 8:18am On Aug 29, 2015
Op forget all this girls telling u to forgive her,they are all the same

Hw can she play with ur emotions like that? Sleeping with anoda guy or it might even be sugar daddy. Maybe she is into runs and u dnt even knw. Bros i knw is painful, follow ur heart o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Ugik(m): 8:19am On Aug 29, 2015
Op forget all these talk.she don cheat be say she don cheat,so just move on and pretend ntin hapnd.u dey claim holy cos u ve neva been caught
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by ocloud81(m): 8:35am On Aug 29, 2015
Op.. What are u waiting for. My gul just did the same last 9it and I caught her. We were in the room together and I was trying to rest, but suddenly I notice she was going out and coming in more than five times as if she was doing something at the kitchen. I got so curious that when she went out the last time, I quickly rushed up from where I was lying down and checked if her phone was inside, but I notice she went out with her phone and It was raining. I traced her to the kitchen and saw her receiving call. I was very angry that I asked her to leave my house at the moment. She started crying but I forced her to leave. Before she left I took her phone and was trying to know who she was on phone with, she started dragging the phone with me but I succeeded to get the number. I called the line and behold it was a man who told me he's with my guls parent discussing marriage right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by undisputedgbola(m): 8:39am On Aug 29, 2015
ladyF:

Take sense IJN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by justicia: 8:41am On Aug 29, 2015
Guys and double standards
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by chidieze356(m): 8:42am On Aug 29, 2015
So when she cheat again and again.... The moment you tried to break up with her and she threatened to kill herself, you would have a change of mind, huh The emotional blackmail really worked on you, no doubt. She spent the night with a guy, switched off her phone and still have the gut to tell you that nothing happened OK nah.... You are an adult, so use your best discretion. Best wishes.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by litetias(m): 8:47am On Aug 29, 2015
1. She definitely fuçked dat nìgga.

2. You don't have the balls to leave dat bìtch.

3. Years from now you're gonna wish you did cos she's not gonna appreciate your forgiveness and she'll miscontrue it as weakness on your part and so she'll disrespect you.

4. She'll probably cheat again.

5. The decision at the end of the day is strictly yours to make cos nobody's advice is gonna mean squat since there's pùssy involved.

Very affordable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and self-contain apartments in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by vani86: 8:48am On Aug 29, 2015
ocloud81:
Op.. What are u waiting for. My gul just did the same last 9it and I caught her. We were in the room together and I was trying to rest, but suddenly I notice she was going out and coming in more than five times as if she was doing something at the kitchen. I got so curious that when she went out the last time, I quickly rushed up from where I was lying down and checked if her phone was inside, but I notice she went out with her phone and It was raining. I traced her to the kitchen and saw her receiving call. I was very angry that I asked her to leave my house at the moment. She started crying but I forced her to leave. Before she left I took her phone and was trying to know who she was on phone with, she started dragging the phone with me but I succeeded to get the number. I called the line and behold it was a man who told me he's with my guls parent discussing marriage right.

Lmao, so you are d side boy friend sef grin grin grin

They aint loyal bro

Chris brown talk am o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by litetias(m): 8:55am On Aug 29, 2015
kosplateau:

how do u resuscitate a knife from sb?

lol. I guess the knife fainted in the girl's hand so he brought it back to life.

He probably wanted to use the word rescue which would still have been wrong in that context.

English hard oo

Very affordable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and self-contain apartments in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Cyriloha(m): 9:09am On Aug 29, 2015
major911:
this post makes no sense

as if you get sense

delete am nah
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by ladyF(f): 9:46am On Aug 29, 2015
xest:
Forgive her na abi? That's hw u slots go abt breaking guys heart,after u wil shed crocodile tears and beg for forgiveness. Bunch of prostitutes
Ermmm did u mean sluts?

Ure welcome.....
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by paschenko(m): 9:49am On Aug 29, 2015
Tapout:
hmm so ladies, this is the latest means of trapping a guy eh undecided....... interesting

Pls to the guys out there, make sure u get a breakup permit from the nearest police station b4 breaking up with bae.....just incase she goes suicidal

#ROTFL... Dat breakup permit got me wailing and laffing like an hyena...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 29, 2015
Pls get a sharper knife and give her....... If this girl succeeds in winning back she will not only continue bt will break u to pieces.. So better break her b4 she breaks u!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Bigcake: 10:21am On Aug 29, 2015
petsolo15:

Guy just forgive and continue with her. Its not easy at all to forget, but try to forget by showing her love even more love than before.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company / This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.