Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? (65182 Views)

Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) / 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by yemi15(m): 11:05am On Aug 29, 2015
petsolo15:
I have been in a serious relationship with this girl for two years now. i asked her where she was last nite when we were chatting but she didn't reply me.
She left whatsapp after reading the message and then she switched off her two phones. Efforts to called her was unproductive. Instantly, my instincts told me something was wrong somewhere. I called her girl friend if she was with her and she said 'no'.
finally, i went to her house to check if she was at home around 11:30 pm but to my greatest surprise, her room was locked up. I went home but couldn't sleep all through the nite. The whole drama was getting more strange cos i trust her very much and i couldn't comprehend the idea that she was sleeping in another guys room at that time.

This morning around 6:am, she messaged me on whatsapp that she was at home and that she is very sorry for not replying my message. I sprang up from the bed and went to her house immediately but on getting to her house, i found out that her room was still locked.

She later came home around 7:30 am and met me on her door post. We went inside the room and i asked her where she was coming from; after series of lies, she later opened up that she spent the nite at a friend's house(male) whom she visited the previous evening. She started crying that i should forgive her that nothing(s*x) happened between them during the nite.

I told her it was over between us and i warned her never to contact me again. Lo, on leaving the room, she brought out her kitchen knife that she was going to kill her self since i 've broke up wit her.. after some moment of dragging, i was able to resusciate the knife from her and i told her i wasn't leaving her any more.. This girl is very serious about killing her self if i leave her and i love her very much; but the thought of her sleeping in another man's house is driving me crazy. What should i do?

Be an African man na, continue to fall well well in love especially with 9ja girls maybe one day, love go dey kind to you or you do the better tings wey boys who dey for your situation like me dey do, study hard, work hard, succeed, and give the middle finger to the then swarming 9ja girls and go foreign of course with a prenup o, make u no lose your money smh. As they say, these how's ain't loyal smh

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by fashionale(m): 11:50am On Aug 29, 2015
All these kpomo boys story, two of you are still kids, my advice is for you two to leave relationship for matured people.

You went to her house by 11:30 pm, you re a slowpoke dude,

She wanted to stab herself with kitchen knife cause of relationship; she's a bigger slowpoke.

Taa gbafuo!!!!
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 29, 2015
This guy is a fool.. Girl kill her self over you Lol who are you by the way and by the bush? Are you as rich a dangote or bill gate? You are a fool again. you dey play with Nija babes... I'm sorry for your life . She will bring same bobo to your matrimonial bed.. Idiot..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by biznus: 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
ladyF:
Forgive her na cry she didn't do anything with the guy...maybe she was lonely and didn't wan to sleep alone

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Your sentiment is sickening.angry

Guy,never be in a relationship out of pity. Not to talk of the emotional blackmail/abuse you are facing.

Only a dunce builds his future with a snitch.
[/size]
400billionman:

No wonder. It's LadyF again.. You dey show low sense.
Eleniyan15:

shoroniyen
ilobasama:
Yes I was there, they didnt do anything. They just slept on the same bed and told stories
Princematarazzi:
Hmmm, even if something happened she will never accept. Once there's no evidence, there's no case
sobmos:
And she didn't know the road to her boyfriend's house abi? Abegi... She go play away match. That's all.

Ladyf was probably being SARCASTIC smh

1 Like

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
ladyF:
Forgive her na cry she didn't do anything with the guy...maybe she was lonely and didn't wan to sleep alone

Nonsense... And she decided to find comfort in another man's room abi¿
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by ogaprime(m): 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
anelta:

Normally I'd av ignored u buh lemme remind u...the Op said she ignored his chat, switched off her fone and lied she was @ home after he went there twice buh her door was locked. so, tell mister do u have to be in the game to know that someone cheated? because people are commenting does not mean u av to comment. Just shoo...and don't come back here

Hey madam watch your tongue. I only asked you a question. So why is de Op here to get people's advise if knowing what to do is automatic?. If you have such experience(s) tell us so that we can all learn,may be you too can learn something new. So watch your tongue and reply nicely dis time if not, just shoo....
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by MrDoGood(m): 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2015
petsolo15:
I have been in a serious relationship with this girl for two years now. i asked her where she was last nite when we were chatting but she didn't reply me.
She left whatsapp after reading the message and then she switched off her two phones. Efforts to called her was unproductive. Instantly, my instincts told me something was wrong somewhere. I called her girl friend if she was with her and she said 'no'.
finally, i went to her house to check if she was at home around 11:30 pm but to my greatest surprise, her room was locked up. I went home but couldn't sleep all through the nite. The whole drama was getting more strange cos i trust her very much and i couldn't comprehend the idea that she was sleeping in another guys room at that time.

This morning around 6:am, she messaged me on whatsapp that she was at home and that she is very sorry for not replying my message. I sprang up from the bed and went to her house immediately but on getting to her house, i found out that her room was still locked.

She later came home around 7:30 am and met me on her door post. We went inside the room and i asked her where she was coming from; after series of lies, she later opened up that she spent the nite at a friend's house(male) whom she visited the previous evening. She started crying that i should forgive her that nothing(s*x) happened between them during the nite.

I told her it was over between us and i warned her never to contact me again. Lo, on leaving the room, she brought out her kitchen knife that she was going to kill her self since i 've broke up wit her.. after some moment of dragging, i was able to resusciate the knife from her and i told her i wasn't leaving her any more.. This girl is very serious about killing her self if i leave her and i love her very much; but the thought of her sleeping in another man's house is driving me crazy. What should i do?
Bros just tell her to cut her hand a little with the knife. Then tell her to go ahead and commit suicide if she go bold.
To me, everything she told you was a lie and she trying to kill herself too is also a lie.
Women are very smart. She knows you can't stand the pressure of she trying to kill herself (fake)

My advice is just play along with her.
Don't trust too much and don't love too much because if you do. It can hurt too much.
HAPPY weekend.
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
And who told you we dont know that. Are you her spokesman
biznus:

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by ladyF(f): 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
biznus:

Chai

Finally, somebody with wisdom!!! grin
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by ladyF(f): 1:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
ilobasama:
The people that quoted me obviously didn't see the sarcasm....
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
I saw it. Infact you should also see the sarcasm in my initial response
ladyF:

The people that quoted me obviously didn't see the sarcasm....
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by flokii: 1:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
@OP she must have seen you like that sha... A man that can't stand for something will surely fall for anything
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by darlenese(f): 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
As a female, this doesn't even make sense to me , undecided
She don go F**** till dawn belleful finish she come dey blackmail u with suicide .
Rubbish

U need to warn her seriously jor
So anytime she cheat she wil threaten to kill herself so that u will continue to tolerate her! Nonsense

You better stop taking Shiit from her before she turns you into a latrine sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by ladyF(f): 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
ilobasama:
I saw it. Infact you should also see the sarcasm in my initial response
I did...some other unwise mentions really took it personal and even threw insults my way. Make I no call their name sha. They ain't worth a mention. grin
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
Lols, u de try sef. I noticed you never reply to insults from people and I guess it doesnt get to you. Keep it up sis.
ladyF:

I did...some other unwise mentions really took it personal and even threw insults my way. Make I no call their name sha. They ain't worth a mention. grin
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by ladyF(f): 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
ilobasama:
Lols, u de try sef. I noticed you never reply to insults from people and I guess it doesnt get to you. Keep it up sis.
Hehehe u have no idea!!! grin kiss
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
cheesy
ladyF:

Hehehe u have no idea!!! grin kiss
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
petsolo15:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What should I do? I hate it when grown dudes ask questions like this...online for that matter!! Are you looking for attention Mr? well you sure got it now. I really feel like calling you a fool (im not calling you a fool o tongue)
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by EngrGodspower(m): 2:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
See lady's but if na guys na na problem big one at that
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by mruwaifo(m): 2:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
You may continue with her , but have the understanding of the following pseudo-code

Her = Ashawo
She = Prostitute
You = Mugu

function continued_relationship(Her,You,She){
if Her != Ashawo(
print "happily ever after")
else(print "What else did you expect from a ". You ."and a ". She )

}

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Ekaka1(m): 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
missmary:
You can still be with her if you wont bring up the past.. Could be devils expenditure to break you and she fell into the trap... Maybe nothing happened.. No one knows... Goodluck

"May be nothing happend...."
Are you for real.

She left her house to sleep over at another man's house and you say may be nothing?

That act alone is tantamount to a breach of trust...not to talk of sleeping in a man's room over night is she the guys mom??

Abeg carry your girly story comot hia jor I no fit shout. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Ekaka1(m): 2:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
darlenese:
As a female, this doesn't even make sense to me , undecided
She don go F**** till dawn belleful finish she come dey blackmail u with suicide .
Rubbish

U need to warn her seriously jor
So anytime she cheat she wil threaten to kill herself so that u will continue to tolerate her! Nonsense

You better stop taking Shiit from her before she turns you into a latrine sad
Spot on Darlene...
I think Missmary need to read your post otherwise she should just not post one si.lly thing on this matter again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by biznus: 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
ladyF:

Chai

Finally, somebody with wisdom!!! grin
ilobasama:

grin grin grin
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Ekaka1(m): 2:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
xtervaganza:
WHY DID YOU STOP THE WH0RE FROM KILLING HERSELF?

you would hv saved the world and your future from unnecessary drama

you can still text her about the break up

if you continue with her youll die a fool and i'll forevere hate you
You'll forever hate him even after he's dead? grin cheesy
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by fredopareto(m): 2:34pm On Aug 29, 2015
ladyF:

hmmmmmm,fear God..bt wat kind of loniless is dat.afterall she is still with d guy na
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by spinoff: 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
Tapout:
hmm so ladies, this is the latest means of trapping a guy eh undecided....... interesting

Pls to the guys out there, make sure u get a breakup permit from the nearest police station b4 breaking up with bae.....just incase she goes suicidal
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
Cyriloha:
you be fool?
but wait oo assuming something happened to you at 11:whatever pm time you went there what will you say .?

oboyyi as long as your not married both of una are cheating God and has told you the truth FORGIVE HER OKAY MY GF GOT PREGNANT FOR ANOTHER MAN BUT I FOR GAVE HER OKAY AND I KNOW SHE LOVES ME MUCH AND I LOVE HER TOO IT'S JUST TEMPTATION OKAY. .....

BE A GOOD BOY !
Tufiakwa gi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by darlenese(f): 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
missmary:
You can still be with her if you wont bring up the past.. Could be devils expenditure to break you and she fell into the trap... Maybe nothing happened.. No one knows... Goodluck

Lol @ nothing happened !

Maybe the babe forgot her vagina at home ,cos that's the only explanation ,
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by basadenet: 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2015
Do you know how many if such she had done in the past? No......and there is tendency she would still do the worst soon or near future. As for trying trying to kill or harm herself, is nothing but a mere gimmick or script demo. My advice is, leave her now before she causes you an irrepsirable damages. A word is enough for a wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Cyriloha(m): 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
7Alexander:
Tufiakwa gi

fiakwa gi for what !?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by sleekman(m): 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
missmary:
very silly advice. Maybe its something uve done before. once a cheat, always a 'cheetah'.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) / Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts / Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.