Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? (65196 Views)

Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) / 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by missmary(f): 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
sleekman:
very silly advice. Maybe its something uve done before. once a cheat, always a 'cheetah'.
Please dont insult me... Ive never cheated on anyone... All am saying is a second chance can be given

All of una con dey face me like say i be the girlbestfrnd
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by missmary(f): 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2015
Ekaka1:

Spot on Darlene...
I think Missmary need to read your post otherwise she should just not post one si.lly thing on this matter again.
>: Guy warn ya sef...
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by missmary(f): 6:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
mysteryman2014:

Ur beautiful
Thank you o cool
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by litaninja(m): 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
You were able to what My brother, who supplies your weed biko?

petsolo15:
I have been in a serious relationship with this girl for two years now. i asked her where she was last nite when we were chatting but she didn't reply me.
She left whatsapp after reading the message and then she switched off her two phones. Efforts to called her was unproductive. Instantly, my instincts told me something was wrong somewhere. I called her girl friend if she was with her and she said 'no'.
finally, i went to her house to check if she was at home around 11:30 pm but to my greatest surprise, her room was locked up. I went home but couldn't sleep all through the nite. The whole drama was getting more strange cos i trust her very much and i couldn't comprehend the idea that she was sleeping in another guys room at that time.

This morning around 6:am, she messaged me on whatsapp that she was at home and that she is very sorry for not replying my message. I sprang up from the bed and went to her house immediately but on getting to her house, i found out that her room was still locked.

She later came home around 7:30 am and met me on her door post. We went inside the room and i asked her where she was coming from; after series of lies, she later opened up that she spent the nite at a friend's house(male) whom she visited the previous evening. She started crying that i should forgive her that nothing(s*x) happened between them during the nite.

I told her it was over between us and i warned her never to contact me again. Lo, on leaving the room, she brought out her kitchen knife that she was going to kill her self since i 've broke up wit her.. after some moment of dragging, i was able to resusciate the knife from her and i told her i wasn't leaving her any more.. This girl is very serious about killing her self if i leave her and i love her very much; but the thought of her sleeping in another man's house is driving me crazy. What should i do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by SapeleWater(m): 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hahahaha! Op say him "resuscitate" knife from her but me know say dat one no possible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
vfactor:
That's what they always say: I will kill myself! When she was sleeping over she didn't know she would kill herself? When she switched off her phones, she didn't know she will kill herself?

Its just like "I can't live without you" and the next thing they are married to someone else and living happily - without u of course!

No mind the op some guys will never learn even if God open their eyes.. just destined to be dumb for ever smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by SFSNIPER(m): 12:27am On Aug 30, 2015
petsolo15:
I have been in a serious relationship with this girl for two years now. i asked her where she was last nite when we were chatting but she didn't reply me.
She left whatsapp after reading the message and then she switched off her two phones. Efforts to called her was unproductive. Instantly, my instincts told me something was wrong somewhere. I called her girl friend if she was with her and she said 'no'.
finally, i went to her house to check if she was at home around 11:30 pm but to my greatest surprise, her room was locked up. I went home but couldn't sleep all through the nite. The whole drama was getting more strange cos i trust her very much and i couldn't comprehend the idea that she was sleeping in another guys room at that time.

This morning around 6:am, she messaged me on whatsapp that she was at home and that she is very sorry for not replying my message. I sprang up from the bed and went to her house immediately but on getting to her house, i found out that her room was still locked.

She later came home around 7:30 am and met me on her door post. We went inside the room and i asked her where she was coming from; after series of lies, she later opened up that she spent the nite at a friend's house(male) whom she visited the previous evening. She started crying that i should forgive her that nothing(s*x) happened between them during the nite.

I told her it was over between us and i warned her never to contact me again. Lo, on leaving the room, she brought out her kitchen knife that she was going to kill her self since i 've broke up wit her.. after some moment of dragging, i was able to resusciate the knife from her and i told her i wasn't leaving her any more.. This girl is very serious about killing her self if i leave her and i love her very much; but the thought of her sleeping in another man's house is driving me crazy. What should i do?

What about me? my chic gave a guy a BJ two days back. in fact lemme not explain my own. anyway I got d info and she later confessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Lobolintin(m): 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
missmary:
You can still be with her if you wont bring up the past.. Could be devils expenditure to break you and she fell into the trap... Maybe nothing happened.. No one knows... Goodluck
Cheatera
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by missmary(f): 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
Lobolintin:
Cheatera
cool go and drink frozen goat milk
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by yemi15(m): 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
Cyriloha:

fiakwa gi for what !?

@7Alexander, ani ogbeni Cyriloha yi tijefo lol, this Cyriloha guy don chop vegetable, o Ku ki o ma fo pata, in remain make the guy dey wash hin gf pant lmao, ogun ife ti obinrin yen fun, eleyi gidi gan, the love potion hin gf give am in took stronggg no be small cheesy
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Cyriloha(m): 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
yemi15:

@7Alexander, ani ogbeni Cyriloha yi tijefo lol, this Cyriloha guy don chop vegetable, o Ku ki o ma fo pata, in remain make the guy dey wash hin gf pant lmao, ogun ife ti obinrin yen fun, eleyi gidi gan, the love potion hin gf give am in took stronggg no be small cheesy

lol yeyE guy thanks okay nah my bb not your own !
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by ichuxJay: 6:04am On Aug 31, 2015
Guy u be MUMU!!!! Notin hpn faya!!! I will kill myself faya!!!!! Dats why am game wit "PAUG"
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 31, 2015
vfactor:
That's what they always say: I will kill myself! When she was sleeping over she didn't know she would kill herself? When she switched off her phones, she didn't know she will kill herself?

Its just like "I can't live without you" and the next thing they are married to someone else and living happily - without u of course!
^
Thank you.
@the OP, please kindly severe all ties and calmly and peacefully move on. Not an easy decision but one that is truly worthwhile. Another phase of your journey in life continues.
Simply learn from this and promise yourself to never be a victim of such again.
Some people love the word 'love', but a few actually understand and can express the true meaning of 'love'.
If you have been a good person to her, you will someday meet a good and faithful lady as well.
All the best.
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by toyese01(m): 9:50am On Aug 31, 2015
ladyF:
Forgive her na cry she didn't do anything with the guy...maybe she was lonely and didn't wan to sleep alone

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

With this ur contribution now I finally know what the "F" in ladyF means, ase oro
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
Rukkydelta:
This op is a clown
op, abeg wey knife? i wan cut off this girls fingers
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Rukkydelta(f): 2:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
tombravo:
op, abeg wey knife? i wan cut off this girls fingers
why? Wetin girls do you
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by xest(m): 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
ladyF:

Ermmm did u mean sluts?

Ure welcome.....
yeah, i mean u (sluts). U even knw hw ti spell it cos u r one.
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by suzzy16(f): 2:14am On Sep 05, 2015
otunsman:
If you haven't wife a lady, she belongs to everybody and belongs to nobody.
lol
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by suzzy16(f): 2:43am On Sep 05, 2015
Sexologist:

suzzy suzzy
yeah,funny now,lol
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by suzzy16(f): 2:46am On Sep 05, 2015
Alexebo:
went to her huz arnd 11:30pm nd stil went back arnd 6am.....click like if you tink ds op is jobless nd brainless
lol
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by suzzy16(f): 2:48am On Sep 05, 2015
NoRetreat:
You better leave by numbers else you might end up being killed! Who knows if the other guy knows you and is ready to kill over her?
hmmm,dat one na gbege o
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by suzzy16(f): 2:56am On Sep 05, 2015
Sexologist:

so you guys cheat too?
I dnt cheat on my man,what re u implying here
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by suzzy16(f): 3:05am On Sep 05, 2015
Sexologist:

pls add up 79748027
wats up with u giving me ur pin,any problem
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by Truckpusher(m): 3:11am On Sep 05, 2015
petsolo15:

Mumu number 1, That's what you are.

She's sleeping around and when caught red handed she wants to blackmail you with suicide and you're even asking for an advice. undecided

Ok, here is my advice - Buy her cyanide ,toss it on her lap and walk away.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by suzzy16(f): 3:31am On Sep 05, 2015
simeonval:
The guy gave her money you could not give her. You are here talking about love
lol
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by NoRetreat(m): 4:56am On Sep 05, 2015
Suzzie16 is it not true?
suzzy16:
hmmm,dat one na gbege o
Re: How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? by suzzy16(f): 5:08am On Sep 05, 2015
NoRetreat:
Suzzie16 is it not true?
na true jare

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) / Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts / Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.