Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,857 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:53 AM

Checkout This Poultry Management App - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Checkout This Poultry Management App (930 Views)

Advance Payroll Management App Available / Robust Sales And Inventory Management App You Can Make Money From / Checkout this amazing app created by a Nigerian Undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Poultry Management App by nejifresh(m): 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
Hello guys, as part of my Android Development Training Series I created a new app for monitoring poultry farm activities, its called Poultry App. Its available on Google Play and demonstrates the key concepts every developer needs to know about Android.

This app offers the following features:

- Remote monitoring of bird feeding which includes pictures and GPS coordinates

- Sales tracking and Expenditure Management

- Stock Tracking and Feeds/Drug Management

- Eggs Stock etc

In a nutshell you can monitor activities in your poultry without being at the location. See pics for more:

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Poultry Management App by tuncetila(m): 8:15am On Aug 30, 2015
pls can you help with the easiest way of starting programming. I need to focus on it now. thanks.
Re: Checkout This Poultry Management App by Youngzedd(m): 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
Good job dude.

Keep it up.
Re: Checkout This Poultry Management App by webnerd(m): 2:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
Awesome idea & great UI.i just got some funny ideas for agriculture/farming apps
Re: Checkout This Poultry Management App by Patontop: 11:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
Good work keep it up.

pls what can i do? I cannot dawload any app from google store, it shew error fro serv. i use andriod BT
thanks
Re: Checkout This Poultry Management App by DonSegmond(m): 1:25am On Sep 01, 2015
How long did it take you to build?
Re: Checkout This Poultry Management App by nejifresh(m): 12:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
DonSegmond:
How long did it take you to build?
Took me 2 weeks to build.

tuncetila:
pls can you help with the easiest way of starting programming. I need to focus on it now. thanks.
Depends on the language you want to learn or the platform you want to program for. I'll advise you to start with Java. try www.homeandlearn.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

You Want Better Job? You Want To Have Better Entrepreneurial Income Prospect? / Get Your 'global Office' WEBSITE Designed & Developed By Nigeria's No. 1 Web Sol / Installing Php Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.