Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,524 members, 7,808,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Warning: (disgusting Photo) Chinese Woman Grows Gigantic Horn In Middle of Head - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Warning: (disgusting Photo) Chinese Woman Grows Gigantic Horn In Middle of Head (1553 Views)

Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos / Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) / Please Help Barbers Rashes At Back Of Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning: (disgusting Photo) Chinese Woman Grows Gigantic Horn In Middle of Head by sydraay: 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
An elderly Chinese villager has been dubbed “the unicorn woman” due to an abnormal growth on her head that looks like a large horn, it’s reported.

Liang Xiuzhen started growing something that resembled a “black mole” on her head around eight years ago, according to her son Wang Chaojun.

The 87-year-old, from Guiyan village in Ziyang City, Sichuan Province, was left stunned when two years ago it gave way to
a finger-sized horn-like mass.

Xiuzhen accidentally “broke” that small horn in February - and her current, much larger, horn - which is currently 13cm long -began growing rapidly in its place.

“Now the horn hurts my mother and prevents her from sleeping. It also bleeds from time to time,” said Chaojun.

Doctors diagnosed the so-called unicorn horn as “cornu cutaneum” (cutaneous horn), a keratinous skin tumour that has the appearance of a horn.

Often small and benign, the growth can in some cases be much larger and malignant.

Chaojun said doctors believe they can remove the growth through surgery, but the family has its reservations due to Xiuzhen’s old age and are considering other options.

“My mother is old, and the horn is on her head which is a very sensitive area. I’m not confident [in the idea of] surgery.

If something goes wrong [during surgery], it would be terrible,” he said.

Only last month another pensioner made headlines after it was revealed she had three bizarre toenail-like growths sprouting from her foot and had appealed for doctors to
operate.

The unnamed woman from the town of Wadi Al Dawasir in central Saudi Arabia’s Riyadh Province has reportedly been to several hospitals and clinics, with none of them able to explain what she is suffering from.

http://www.edondo.com/2015/08/warning-disgusting-photo-chinese-unicorn-woman-grows-gigantic-horn-in-middle-of-her-head

Re: Warning: (disgusting Photo) Chinese Woman Grows Gigantic Horn In Middle of Head by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
Pishure or adonbilivit
Re: Warning: (disgusting Photo) Chinese Woman Grows Gigantic Horn In Middle of Head by donholy28(m): 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
op!!!!
Re: Warning: (disgusting Photo) Chinese Woman Grows Gigantic Horn In Middle of Head by sydraay: 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
Neyoor:
Pishure or adonbilivit
don't wanna upload a disgusting pix on NL. Don't wanna get banned. Seriously! Following dat link. Banning somtin! Pls
Re: Warning: (disgusting Photo) Chinese Woman Grows Gigantic Horn In Middle of Head by sydraay: 5:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
donholy28:
op!!!!
Eh
Re: Warning: (disgusting Photo) Chinese Woman Grows Gigantic Horn In Middle of Head by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
sydraay:
don't wanna upload a disgusting pix on NL. Don't wanna get banned. Seriously! Following dat link. Banning somtin! Pls

Put the pix there so that it can make front page.

Don't worry, they won't ban you so far I'm the FTC. I will talk to Oga seun and lalasticlala.
Re: Warning: (disgusting Photo) Chinese Woman Grows Gigantic Horn In Middle of Head by sydraay: 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
If ishilove and lalasticlacla giv me go ahead, I go post am na na asap
Re: Warning: (disgusting Photo) Chinese Woman Grows Gigantic Horn In Middle of Head by donholy28(m): 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
sydraay:

Eh
go and buy sense
Re: Warning: (disgusting Photo) Chinese Woman Grows Gigantic Horn In Middle of Head by sydraay: 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2015
donholy28:
go and buy sense
Cheesus! Oya I don vex
Re: Warning: (disgusting Photo) Chinese Woman Grows Gigantic Horn In Middle of Head by mayorkyzo: 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
Hmm...looks photoshopped...
Re: Warning: (disgusting Photo) Chinese Woman Grows Gigantic Horn In Middle of Head by Okworigeorge(m): 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
The return of HELL BOY[woman]
Re: Warning: (disgusting Photo) Chinese Woman Grows Gigantic Horn In Middle of Head by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
Abnormally normal

(1) (Reply)

Moringa Plant Is Very Good For You: Moringa Health Benefits And Medicinal Uses / Are U Bald,beardless And Have A Receding Hair ?come In ! / Family Planning Devices – The Truth Doctors Will Not Tell You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.