Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Which Betting Site Do You Abhor And Why? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Betting Site Do You Abhor And Why? (649 Views)

Which Betting Company Should I Go For? / I Want To Start Sport Betting, Which Betting Site Is The Most Profitable? / Please Help! Which Betting Company Should I Register With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Betting Site Do You Abhor And Why? by MCDumexx: 5:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
I use to like nairastake.com when they were using dollars and the H2H statistic the have about intending games but my dislike began sometime in May, 2015 when I started having constant recurring pending bets. They have issues with a bet option (goals with in 9-59mins of a game). And they have turned some of my won bets to lost ones.

Also, there customer care phone line is always off and it takes months to get a reply from the email option.

Share your dis satisfying experience with any gaming site
Re: Which Betting Site Do You Abhor And Why? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
9japredict.com is the worst on earth.
9japredict.com is the worst in Africa.
9japredict.com is the worst in West Africa.
9japredict.com is the worst Nigeria.
9japredict.com is the worst even in Aba.

A very stupid site, freezes on some devices, they don't pay if u win big money, they just make your account disappear, customer care is a nightmare, the nonchalant girl answers the call whenever she likes, she can even ask you to call back that she's eating, can never receive reply via their mails and they send spam text more than MTN.

Run for ur life.

3 Likes

Re: Which Betting Site Do You Abhor And Why? by MCDumexx: 9:09am On Aug 29, 2015
trendsng:
9japredict.com is the worst on earth.
9japredict.com is the worst in Africa.
9japredict.com is the worst in West Africa.
9japredict.com is the worst Nigeria.
9japredict.com is the worst even in Aba.

A very stupid site, freezes on some devices, they don't pay if u win big money, they just make your account disappear, customer care is a nightmare, the nonchalant girl answers the call whenever she likes, she can even ask you to call back that she's eating, can never receive reply via their mails and they send spam text more than MTN.

Run for ur life.

Lolzzzzzz. Hahahhahaahhahahahahhahahaha. A friend once complained about 9japredict. Now I know

(1) (Reply)

Bolt Anchors Jamaican Team To GOLD As USA Is Disqualified In Men’s 4x100m Relay! / Manchester United Sign Anthony Martial From Monaco / Manchester United V Sunderland: 26 September 2015.. 3:00pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.