Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms (5000 Views)

“It's Like Deji Adeleke Has Run Mad Due To The Death Of His Brother”- Aregbesola / Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message / Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Rose2014: 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
When I created a thread asking for SS/SE people that supported Buhari to share their experiences, they called for my head.
They said I was a wailing wailer and they said I should wait n see how oga BuBu will balance the next set of appointments.

I've bn mostly on ghost mode since yesterday reading comments from Buhari's staunch supporters publicly wailing unlimited cheesy
While we've kindly accepted the members that registered yesterday, I regret to announce today that there are no more wailing membership forms due to over population in the club. Many people across Nigeria have shown(including Hausas Yorubas SE/SS) have shown interest in joining our club, hence we have to close admission for now.

From nl, the people our club accepted as at yesterday are Afam4eva, Hungerbad and passingshot. We all know they are Buhari's nl supporters but I respect the fact that they spoke out on time(without influence) unlike those that waited for APC leaders or Hausas to complain before they tried joining us.
Anyway the forms are gone, Hence Any wailer trying to join us in the wailing cheesy today is on his own. Kindly stay where u are

Long live nairaland

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sounds funny but so much sense in it. God bless GEJ.

8 Likes

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by funkybully(f): 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
Chai!

Masturbating masturbators now begging to join our noble club.

How time flies!

No vacancy, no admission! Continue with ur masturbation. singing aloud ..............Sai baba oyoyoooooo!

I am a proud wailer. Masturbators are not welcomed!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Cannonleo(m): 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
GodsMercy1:
Sounds funny but so much sense in it. God bless GEJ.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wicked op
Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Firefire(m): 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
You see... cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Rose2014: 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
funkybully:
Chai!

Masturbating masturbators now begging to join our noble club.

How time flies!

No vacancy, no admission!

I am a proud wailer. Masturbators are not welcomed!

Ok honey, you'll be at the gate bouncing them

Soundking and easternlion are coming to assist you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by LieDetector(m): 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
Keep dreaming grin

1 Like

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by cheruv: 6:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
gringringrin

This NL CIA na real ochōkwu cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Rose2014: 6:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
cheruv:
gringringrin

This NL CIA na real ochōkwu cheesy

Lol chairman u'll be heading the committee that'll be probing new members. Make sure the bouncers don't collect bribe biko

No more admission till further notice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by funkybully(f): 6:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rose2014:

Yesoooo bae!

I will matchet gbawe, omenkata, beremole, ngenekwensu etc with a two edge sword, just one strike, their silly empty heads will be rolling on d floor.

Grabs d gate key, waiting for d masturbators

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by temitemi1(m): 6:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
#ProudlyWailingForABetterDemocracy grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Rose2014: 6:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
funkybully:

Yesoooo bae!

I will matchet gbawe, omenkata, beremole, ngenekwensu etc with a two edge sword, just one strike, their silly empty heads will be rolling on d floor.

That's my boss

Admission of New wailing members is highly prohibited at this time cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by atlwireles: 6:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by funkybully(f): 6:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
I can see passingshot peeping, if u cross d line, u will b slayed.

2 Likes

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Rose2014: 6:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
funkybully:
Passingshot is already a registered member. cheesy

I personally processed his membership yesterday

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Rose2014: 6:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
Firefire:
You see... cheesy

That is life for u my brother.
Find below the response u should be giving to aspiring members of our club

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by funkybully(f): 6:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rose2014:

But why?

Any way, he is lucky. Omenkata, ngene ekwensu must not get this kind of waiver.

I need their heads for d burial of any oba to die in d future.
Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Rose2014: 6:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
funkybully:

But why?

Any way, he is lucky. Omenkata, ngene ekwensu must not get this kind of waiver.

I need their heads for d burial of any oba to die in d future.
No vex boss. U know me na, I followed almost all the comments since yesterday

Those guys (hungerbad, passingshot and Afameva)spoke up without influence while the others waited for Hausas to join before they woke up cheesy

The rest of the people u mentioned can stay where they are

4 Likes

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Rose2014: 6:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
funkybully:

Yesoooo bae!

Do u know that one of the people u mentioned on this your post had already appointed Amaechi SGF

Oh I mean nl SGF

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
I've always worried about the way the president was going about his appointments but like u pointed, they'll keep telling u to 'wait, there are many more appointments to be made'

Till when? I ask

3 Likes

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Rose2014: 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
AuntySusan:
I've always worried about the way the president was going about his appointments but like u pointed, they'll keep telling u to 'wait, there are many more appointments to be made'

Till when? I ask

Adesina just said the same thing. Again cheesy

Denying that there's a problem

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by PassingShot(m): 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
funkybully:
I hope the president will take steps to correct this injustice before long.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by PassingShot(m): 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rose2014:

grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Rose2014: 7:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
PassingShot:

grin cheesy
My respect boss

As annoying as u can be atimes cheesy with your 'Sai Buhari campaign' u spoke out clearly on this one even before a lot of others.
So I can't deny u d credit

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Rose2014: 7:06pm On Aug 28, 2015
Who hep me see Hungerbad? cheesy cheesy
Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
I think we should open a thread for Yorubas, a thread where Ndi-Igbo will not interfere so that our Yoruba brothers from the South West can gather peacefully and waaaaaaaaaail away their sorrow. grin grin

What do you think guys?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Rose2014: 7:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
huangcheng:
I think we should open a thread for Yorubas, a thread where Ndi-Igbo will not interfere so that our Yoruba brothers from the South West can gather peacefully and waaaaaaaaaail away their sorrow. grin grin

What do you think guys?
But even Hausas have joined the wailers club cheesy (though out of sympathy)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by PassingShot(m): 7:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rose2014:

My respect boss

As annoying as u can be atimes cheesy with your 'Sai Buhari campaign' u spoke out clearly on this one even before a lot of others.
So I can't deny u d credit

Thanks. The last appointments are indefensible. Because of them, I couldn't place my article on PMB's three months in office as I earlier planned.

It won't make any sense to a lot of people. It wouldn't have made sense to me if I was a neutral too.

3 Likes

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rose2014:

But even Hausas have joined the wailers club cheesy (though out of sympathy)

No! Forget about Hausas for now, those are pretentious wails. We need the real thing. I don't like the way Yorubas wail randomly on this forum. Wailing should be organized and synchronized in such a way that the audience can synthesize the rhythm.

We need to create a place for them to gather and wail away their sorrows.

10 Likes

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by EasternLion: 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rose2014:

I came late to the party.

Yes ma'am. Present ma!

4 Likes

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Rose2014: 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
huangcheng:

No! Forget about Hausas for now, those are pretentious wails. We need the real thing. I don't like the way Yorubas wail randomly on this forum. Wailing should be organized and synchronized in such a way that the audience can synthesize the rhythm.

We need to create a place for them to gather and wail away their sorrows.

This huangcheng is a confirmed trouble maker. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by gists: 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
PassingShot:

Thanks. The last appointments are indefensible. Because of them, I couldn't place my article on PMB's three months in office as I earlier planned.

It won't make any sense to a lot of people. It wouldn't have made sense to me if I was a neutral too.
It doesn't need to be defended. As far as some of us are concerned, we will criticize PMB on the basis of stopping any laudable project started by previous administration or anything in that line. We will not criticize him on the basis of who he appoints or where such people come from - no matter how hard the wailers try. We voted for him to get the job done and not to mandate him to choose people across board.
It will be nice if he choose his team across the country, PMB can as well choose his team from one village for all we care grin grin grin

Oh BTW, the OP can screw the membership form in his anus.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As Nigeria's Economy Bleeds... / Fayemi Presents N129.9bn Budget For 2019 / Now That Yorubas Claim Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, The FG Should Do The Following

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.